Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hokage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 9:03 pm
(( 1 I kinda still have Xiah's body I never returned it Hearty... if you were wonderign but I did not take his brother's body))  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 6:51 pm
Raiden got up and left for the training field and other places to rebuild  

Shruikan Tenshi

Dripples

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 1:17 pm
The man got up from his seat, and ran to someplace else.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:38 pm
Andrew came into the office of the Hokages and laided the body on her desk and looked at her "Jatsume Hirata, Specail Jounin of Leaf id dead" he said as he put the head down and looked out the window. "Take it," he said as he left the office back to the training grounds.  

teddy_byakuga

locopedestrian

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:37 pm
((I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU JUST DROPPED MY BODY ON THE HOKAGE'S DESK AND LEAVE!!!! scream scream scream scream ... ooh, I mean, blarg. I be dead.)) xp  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:56 pm
Three Detachi clones ran into the office and then when they reached the door, stoppeed to see the door open and a body on the desk. The clones walked forward. "Reiko?" they asked looking for her.  

Detachi

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:10 pm
One of Akira's Blaze clones appeared through the window. He looked down at the desk as Hirata's body laid on the desk lifeless. "Jatsume......I wonder what happen? Detachi, well Detachi's The Hokage is not in the village I don't think. Let's check the other villages."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:17 pm
The other Akira appeared ontop of the Building as he saw that Detachi's clones and the other Akira was already there.  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Detachi

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:52 pm
The real Deatchi showed up next to Akira and canceled the bushins. "Perhaps..." he agreed.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:13 pm
"We are hading to Mist to check if any of the other kages in countered people looking for the swords." One Akira said as they both put on there Kat mask. "We shall return to "the forest of our clan" later." They said to Detachi as they darted off to the gates.  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Detachi

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:39 am
The one and only Detachi slipped on his fox mask and nodded. He ran to the gates.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:35 pm
Reiko arrived at her office.  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:33 pm
Two Anbu Leaf ninja appeared in through the window. "Reiko sensai, we found you." They took off their mask reveilling that they were both clones of Akira. "We have been looking for you. Are you ok? Akira and Detachi sent us looking for you. They are outside of the village now. Is everything calm now?"

((Is the arc still going on?))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:43 pm
((sorta, but not here))

Reiko nodded. "I'm fine, thank you." She looked out the window and sighed. "Well, it seems to be calmer now. But i don't know."  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games