Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:53 pm
((I can own you than?))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:56 pm
(Well if you have a way to pierce armor harder than diamonds and get by my spikes while dodging my taijutsu and genjutsu while im in 3 foot thick wolf armor.)  

M o k i F a i r y

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:57 pm
(( Actually your color blind ))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:00 pm
(Only in one eye currently)  

M o k i F a i r y

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:01 pm
((i have byakugan but that won;t work T-T))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:13 pm
((i might be quiting ))  

teddy_byakuga

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:16 pm
( Why? )  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:19 pm
((hmmm been genin for ***** august ...... i almost been killed nearly 10 times .... im hated in every village ... do i need to go on? ... and also i'm made about the whole blow f****en leaf up thing))  

teddy_byakuga

Dripples

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:19 pm
(NO TEDDDY DON'T GO... AND EVERYBODY including me, YOUR SPAMING THE PLACE!)

"Wow, I can't believe I'm not trying to kill Zeramaru right now... Ookami summoning: Sky wolf!" A beautiful wolf with blazing pure white fur came out in a puff of smoke. "Hey girl. How are ya doing?" Yokai petted the sky wolf in the head and smiled.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:22 pm
((look at that he is freaken chunin and i been genin and i was in the academy with phi and detachi now there both ***** jounin .... damn communist))

Teddy converted to himself a good feet away from everyone.  

teddy_byakuga

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:25 pm
teddy_byakuga
((look at that he is freaken chunin and i been genin and i was in the academy with phi and detachi now there both ***** jounin .... damn communist))

Teddy converted to himself a good feet away from everyone.
(( There Sannin...and yokai's a sp.jounin, also the reason is because you can't commit to anything I was gonna talk to reiko in making you chuunin many times but you keep blowing it like when you attacked me in her office, you left the village, you always double cross people and if you could just stay to one thing then you could of been like Jounin by now ))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:25 pm
(actuakky teddy, Im a special jounin and phi and detachi are sannin, its just that you have to write a lot more then one sentence in a rp! You also need better punctiuation and grammer.... but if you keep that in mind, you probably might be better then me cause I only rped, well since I joined this guild which was in June 30)  

Dripples

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:27 pm
HeArtybr0k3n
(actuakky teddy, Im a special jounin and phi and detachi are sannin, its just that you have to write a lot more then one sentence in a rp! You also need better punctiuation and grammer.... but if you keep that in mind, you probably might be better then me cause I only rped, well since I joined this guild which was in June 30)
(( Read my post it's not about that I do 1 liners sometimes because I rather not mention how he's exactly feeling, how is hair is blowing in the wind ect ))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:27 pm
((xD true everything is true .... im only in one thing with is the ****** assassins .... yip yip ... whoa ray .... >_> <_< ,... It's the communist fault))

Teddy grunted and fell to the ground and slept.  

teddy_byakuga

Dripples

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:30 pm
(I do one liners two, because i have really nothing to write but I remember Xantos told me that I had to write a lot more, because whem you write one liners they don't really express much)  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games