Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:55 pm
"I've never doubted you Plague. From the day you tried to kill me, I didn't doubt you. Right now though, we need each other to stay alive. Sorry if I came off that way. Now, this info is classified. You can never tell anyone and block it away in your mind. Noroa only floats because of the Residue of Gravity. The Trees in Herbacea are stimulated by the Residue of Weak Nuclear Force. Alloy stays in work because there is the Residue of Electromagnetism. Shale stays sandy because of the particles drawn to it be Stron Nuclear Force. The only catch is that only one appears once in five years. This year, Tezukya is in trouble."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:59 pm
"I'm happy you think that. Most of the things I say and do, I couldn't if it weren't for Kirasek. The funny thing is, he just showed up. Every since that night in Silicia..." When her hand touches his face, he falls silent. Looking at her, he rests his hand atop hers. "Riko, I've been meaning to ask you something. What if it gets too hectic and not even I can win? What if I lose and everyone else? What will you do then?"  

Mahareshi

Maha clone

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:05 pm
"I won't ditch you if that's what you mean, my love. I'll try to help you..." Riko said softly, getting closer to him and smiling. "I will never leave you..." She said softly, kissing him again. A small tear fell from her eyes going down her cheek.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:06 pm
" Alright, that makes sense but what does Tezukya have to do with this? Is there something that I am missing? " He asked as he leaned forward slightly in his chair. He looked around the room and wondered why this room was special but if it meant something to Nephilis and Samara then it must be important.  

Nicko1421

Miluion Feredir

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:30 pm
Tezu walked over and placed his hand on the tree's bark.. Tezu began to spread the particles apart revealing a small container of the residue that Nephilis talked about... But it was sealed with some abnormal aura.. something so familiar that even Nephilis would know  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:51 pm
"Tezukya is a master of Chi and Ki, much like I was a master of Aura. He's extremely powerful and is a great asset. If he goes, then we'll have one less thing to go for." Nephilis picks up Solitaire and looks at him. "Let's just say Tezukya needs to live. Hey, you ever notice this crab here? It never leaves me alone."  

Mahareshi

Miluion Feredir

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:02 pm
Tezu began to walk outside and began to walk forward to an old tree.. "To be on the safe side" as Tezu focused and channeled his energy into his hand as it began to go through the bark and into the core as Tezu placed the residue at. Nephilis..if only you knew.. your old aura is sealing the residue from being opened.. as Tezu took his hand out and began to walk to the fields to do some private training..  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:28 pm
Plague smiled a little. " Well I don't see why someone of that caliber would be taken out that easy. " He said calmly. He raised a knife to his face and sighed. " I must say I have seen amazing fighters and I can't help but wonder if my skills are enough tokeep people safe. " He said. " Anyways So what are we going to do with Tezukya? " He asked lifting his back and head up straight.  

Nicko1421

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:41 pm
"Simple. No one knows what Alastor wants with the residues and no one has questioned it. At this rate, Serenity will expose him because she's joining him. What good guy would want someone evil on there side? That info is vital to what I'm about to tell you. If everything goes correct, then soon, Samara, Kendal, Alyss and the kids will reach Alloy. From there, they'll head of to Evermore and get Lillith and her army. Then, they'll get over to Herbacea. Tezukya should still be safe depending the speed at which they progress. If your right about the guildmaster, he should see two things coming. A war over power and a counterplan. What would he do in a situation like this?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:47 pm
Tezu took off his shirt and stood there as he let out a breath of relief. "Time to see if this new power I've been hiding would come in handy" as Tezu began to focus his aura around himself as it became visible to the naked eye. After that Tezu then began to raise it up a bit higher.. as his Ki began to roar the clouds crackling the ground as it began to split the earth... "Now to the final hold..." as Tezu absorbed the essence of life that was around him.. natural life..plants, Trees, Mountains, Lakes anything that was usable... Tezu's right eye began to gleam pure white..as his hair snapped the tie... His hair began to lose its color as it was the color of snow.. the winds and the ki dispersed.. as Tezu stood there.. feeling the density.. "So this is what the ancients been talking about? Celestial aura... I don't feel anything? hmm" as Tezu began to kick and punch... the force of his kicks sent bolts of sounds that split the water in half... "ohh thats going to leave a mark..."  

Miluion Feredir

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:50 pm
" ...He would fight, in times of war he was the one to always kill troops on either side of the battle. War is the perfect time to remind royals of who is lurking in the shadows with their dirty little secrets in his hands. If a kingdom decides to hire the assassin's onto their side of the war they will have dozens of highly trained killers all with one goal, kill everyone in sight. He himself will only join if someone offers him an 'interesting' offer, simple money means little to nothing to him. " Plague said calmly.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:00 pm
Nephilis turns over, preparing to nap finally. "For now, we can only hope and plan. Things have gotten a bit crazy and hectic. Even too much for me." He lets his eyes slid shut. "I can still fight so if anything happens, just let me know. I'll pull myself up." As he dozes off, the crab Solitaire scuttles into his hair and rests upon his scalp turining a pink hue.  

Mahareshi

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:11 pm
" What a strange crab...I wonder what kind of crab it is. " He said quietly. He looked at the crab with analyzing eyes. His gaze was deep in thought but not threatening in the least bit. He wondered what the shell was made out of it looked really dense and compact most likely very strong.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:16 pm
Tezu stood there as he walked away from the mess he done.. "I better get back to work" as Tezu's Appearance changed back..

Tori stood there with her two hands on her hips. "You go back, and clean what you destroyed Master..anyway I'm going to Tenshu.. I have to do something.." as Tori sighed and began to mount a horse and began to ride off..towards Tenshu.  

Miluion Feredir

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:34 pm
((Time for the b***h to take over twisted ))

Keliah reached the outskirts of Herbecca. She landed and shapeshifted into Tori who she saw leaving Herbecca. She even could shift her aura to match Tori's. She walked over to Tezu. "I forgot something master..." she said to him.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games