Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:33 pm
samanthaualani
DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Dylan smirked, "I am? Naughty? Really?" He chuckled lightly and kissed her softer acrossed her chest.

"And whys that?" He pouted at the girl in his arms as he ran his fingers down the center of her chest and acrossed her belly. His lips graced along Ravins bare shoulder.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:50 pm
Ravin Black

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dylan continued to kiss, touch, and tease her relentlessly, whispering in her ear to make the effect last. Ravin groaned, "Damn it, Dylan!"

She shoved Dylan onto the ground and crawled on top of him, pinning him to the ground. "Try to seduce me now, you devil."  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:57 pm

User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter was a little surprised when she tilted her head up and bit his lip in order to bring his mouth back to hers. He found he liked her aggressivness as a wave of desire washed over him and he kissed her hungrily, then that damn clock started again. 7:30 He let go of her face and lobbed a pillow at the clock, crunch... He returned his attention to Veronica.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:57 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan looked up at her from his new position on the ground. "If you'd rather seduce me, I can deal with that." He smiled and hooked his hands behind his head. Ravin was obviously still wanting him, or she would've done something alittle more harsh to make him stop. She didn't want him to stop. And he didn't want to.

samanthaualani

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:00 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Veronica kissed him harder as his lips moved aggressivly on hers. She was breathing softly as both their eyes wandered to the clock. Hunters hand gripped a pillow and smacked against the clock. No school today.

She grinned. "Mmm." She pulled herself back up to him and kissed him deeper then the last time.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:09 pm
Ravin Black

Ravin growled and pounced on Dylan. She bit into his neck hard and sucked on it. She squeezed him around the waist and pushed down into him. Ravin sook her body against his and took him very easily...  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:13 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Ravin pounced at him, growling. Her mouth was at his throat in a second and she was biting at it and sucking on the skin. He'd have to cover these puppies up.

Or not. Dylan grinned as she squeezed his waist and her body was against his. He groaned.

||time-y skippy? lol||  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:44 pm
||But of fourse. Can you post? I'll be gone for a few minutes to take a bath.||  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:57 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan brought Ravin to his side on the grass. His body was hot and sweaty. "My God Ravin..." He sighed. "That was amazing." He kissed her forehead softly and pulled her closer to him. "I love you," Dylan whispered into her ear, kissing it softly.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:03 pm
||Brb, dinner time. ^^ mmmmm sloppy joes yum yum XD ||
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter growled and finally let go of her wrists, the reason being he needed both of his hands to pull her pants off of her. His eyes devoured her soft curves and smooth skin. He loved her, he loved her and he wanted her and he let her know both thoses facts with his next fiery kiss.  

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:08 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Veronica instantly sighed as Hunter pulled her pants off of her. His eyes wandered along her body, she could see the desire in his eyes. Before she could say anything his lips were locking with hers and she moaned into his kiss. Her teeth bit at his bottom lip, gently at first but as the intensity heightened she bit down alittle harder. Her arms hooked around his neck and she pulled herself closer to him.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:22 pm
||Thanks, Sam! You're the best ^^||

Ravin Black

The world was hazy as she slid down to Dylan's side. IT got better every time they did it. The spark never disappeared, which Ravin was glad for. She cuddled into Dylan and kissed his lips in return.

"I love you, too, Dylan," she whispered lovingly. "And I'll never stop." She paused and then continued. "I suppose you had fun?"He kissed her ear, making her hum in complete pleasure. "I'll take that as a yes."  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:31 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan smiled, he was in the daze that he was in everytime after they did it "I will never stop as well." He stroked her cheek and laughed lightly at her comment. "Most definatly." His favorite would be their first time, that wouldn't change. But this past time definatly came in second. "I love a girl that takes charge." He cooed into her ear and laid his head back on the grass with an over satisfied sigh.

||haha ikr? jk. its no problem(: ||  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:47 pm
Ravin Black

Ravin cuddled farther into Dylan's side and kissed his cheek. He heaved an overly satisfied sigh. The sound pleased her; she had done what she wanted to do in the first place. He coeed into her ear and she shivered in delight.

"I love a man who knows how to do it," she purred into his ear.  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:50 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan pulled her that much closer to his side. Ravin shivered next to him and he smiled. "You don't have anything to compare it to though," He smirked, "So, you might love it more when someone else does it."

He kissed her head, "But we'll never know, now will we?"

||did you get my guys profie for freakshow?||  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games