Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Moonlake academy school for monsters & humans Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

vistor counter
+1
100%
 100%  [ 47 ]
Total Votes : 47

Angelic_Gurl909

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 1:53 pm
"No,I'm fine just a little worried,tired,and bored."Kuriko told her exchanging her a smile."So Nanako if you have any friends what are their names?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 2:09 pm
"Jax,Kasumi and a few more so is he you only friend"Nanako said smiling.  

babyangelgurl81

Angelic_Gurl909

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 10:58 pm
"Hmm... this may sound dumb but I'm unsure."Kuriko told Nanako and laughed shortly.She started thinking what she would if Thomas was exposed to moonlight."Nanako I got to go but maybe I'll be back if not you can in my room later which is 87."Kuriko ran to her room and swung the door open.She saw Thomas lying on the bed.She alid down near him."Are you ok?"She asked him softly.  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 3:01 am
Thomas looked at her, his face sweaty and his eyes sunken in and red. He was panting. "I'm gonna lie and say...yes." he said, catching his breathe. The grip on his stomach eased up a bit, and his breathing came back.  

ss3kid

1,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Angelic_Gurl909

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 9:23 am
Kuriko stared at his red eyes and the sweat on his face.She sat infront of him and placed her hand his forehead."Are you getting sick?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 5:14 pm
Thomas looked at her. "Nah. I must have just caught a glimpse of the moon. Luckily I got out of there before." Thomas held his head, grunting silently in pain. "Before anything BAD happened."  

ss3kid

1,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Angelic_Gurl909

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 5:47 pm
"If you did happen to turn to your werewolf form and go berserk I promise I'll help you.Your important to me."She smiled then frowned seeing him grab his head."Thomas you should take a nap."  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 6:45 pm
In the midst of his pain and grunting Thomas cracked a smile, his fangs portruding now so much they stuck out of his mouth slightly. "Eh, no need. I'm bound to pass out sooner or later." he said.  

ss3kid

1,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Angelic_Gurl909

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 6:58 pm
Kuriko lye down beside Thomas. "Ok."She sighed and looked and could see his pain."I wish I could do something this is hurting him."She muttered with her face now buried in a pillow.  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 7:09 pm
Thomas's breathing slowed a bit, his body became less tense, and his fangs went back to normal. He looked at Kuriko, who had laid done beside him. He smiled, placed his hand on her back gently before passing out.  

ss3kid

1,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Angelic_Gurl909

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 7:18 pm
Kuriko felt his hand on her back.She then turned around and stared at Thomas.He had passed out.She had hated seeing him in such pain.She leaned closer to him and gently kissed him on the forehead.  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 2:03 pm
Instead of heading to her room Rin went to the school enterance. There she could see the full moon. Her cat insticts felt stronger. "I wonder why it is, that the moon affects demons so much?" SHe said quietly to herself. SHe then went to head back inside. It would not be good for her to stay out there to long.  

kirara-the-nekomata

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 2:05 pm
jax got up and went outside to look at the moon feeling a bit tense "it peaceful i think ill sit out here just not to long i will go crazy if im exposed ot much" he sat down  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 2:19 pm
Risa rubbed her eyes from her nap.She stood and slowly walked out from the cafeteria."I have to clean blood in my room.I forgot all about that."She said with a sigh following. Then she thought for a moment about and knew it was a bad idea.She would wait for awhile.Seeing blood alway made her go on a frenzy.Risa stopped walking to her dorm and turned right back around and walked outside.  

Angelic_Gurl909

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games