Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Plushie Palace & Pub ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Areashine

Interesting Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:56 am
((I don't know what happened, I posted yesterday and it's gone!!))

Areashine seemed to be floating in some soft world. She then felt something very solid and seemed to stay there. Her eyes had been closed since her fall, but her nose was still working. She picked up the heavenly scent of something orangy. She felt around and found the straw. Orange juice flooded her senses and her stomach. On and on she drank. Once half of the gigantic glass, she found that food had surrounded her. Quickly, she jumped into the mess of food, consuming many sorts of food: from bagels to danishes, to muffins and bacon.

Because of all the food, Areashine ignored danish's outlandish stories. When a fraction of food, since there was to much to eat, she started to look around.

"Thank you Stitch-face fro the wonderful meal."

She then turned to danish.

"danish, how long was I out?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:31 am
(( i see your post just fine O.o ))

"you were missing for quite a while! at first i thought you were sitting at the counter all this time but i was fooled"
danish points at a mannaquin disguised to look like areashine sitting next to her

"when i found out you were missing i posted up posters but i didnt get any luck either"
points at a bunch of posters set up along the walls of the plushie palace

have you seen our Areashine?
if found please contact the plushie palace
reward if found
*picture of our areashine*

one of the serving plushies looks up at areashine and pulls out a phone, calling the plushie palace to let them know that he found her

"but where were you?!? I, danish, bakery ninja of love and justice must have looked everywhere!"  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 2:08 pm
doppleDanish sheepishly emerged from the kitchen where he had been sleeping until Stitch-face started cooking.
"I brought her up to her room a while back, thought she'd be more comfortable there than on the counter."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:13 pm
Forte' watched with mild interest. This was certainly more entertaining than whatever he'd been doing this whole time.  

2ndLtHavoc

Areashine

Interesting Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:56 am
Areashine looked at doppleDanish with some mild confusion to see another danish type plushie. She started to slide from her chair and jerked back just in time to catch herself. With that bit of physical jolt, Areashine started to remember her time her in the Pub.

She shook her head as if to rid herself of the feeling that she was in the right side of her mind.

"Thanks, I must have lost my mind....." she replied to doppleDanish. She laughed to herself at the incredible irony of it all.

Areashine walked over to the mannequin to see the resemblance. It mildly looked like Areashine, except that the face was just a sharpie smiley face with red lipstick on it and giant anime styled drawn eyes.

"....Really danish...you thought this was me?" as she grabbed the mannequin for a side by side comparison.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:51 pm
"well she was being the quiet sort and she didnt do any performances but she kept ordering drinks so i figured you were tired"

stich-face replaced the mannaquins drink with a fresh one even though the mannaquin gave no indication that it wanted more

"wait...how did the mannaquin get there?"

curious danish hopped up onto the counter and peered at it in a ninja-wondering manner  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:38 pm
doppleDanish began whistling innocently and scuffing his foot on the floor.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:17 am
Areashine was also looking at the mannequin strangely as well.

She hear doppleDanish whistle a bit and thought to herself, "Hmm, he could whistle a nice little tune to dance to."

"Maybe the mannequin is somehow magical....."

Areashine tried to peer inside the mannequin's mind and tried to make it act like a chicken. But the mannequin didn't even manage a kluck.

"Hmmm.....it's mind is strong....or it's actually just a mannequin. But how did it get here?"  

Areashine

Interesting Lunatic

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:19 am
"hmm....this could be a grand mystery! we mst use the power of love and justice to discover the truth!"
danish poked the mannequin with a stick to see it would do something
"hmms...oh, what were you doing this entire time areashine? maybe thats a fun clue"

((yay for the emergence of silly plots!))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:49 pm
((Hey, this world can't be all serious! What's the fun in that?))

"Well, like doppleDanish said, he must have brought me up to my room when I zoonked out....and then, I was sleeping....."

She trailed off a bit. Areashine didn't want to talk about her dream, or rather, memory. She would deal with it when the time came.

"Anyway, all I was doing was sleeping. How is that a clue danish?"  

Areashine

Interesting Lunatic

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:52 pm
"It's always a clue."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:36 am
"hmm..."
danish pulled a donut from nowhere and began to nibble it thoughtfully as he ninja-pondered this dilemma
"perhaps the manaquin is a spy sent to infiltrate the plushie palace and find out the secret of our plushiest drinks!"  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

Areashine

Interesting Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:08 am
Areashine gasped.

"I didn't even know you served plushie drinks! How could I be so naive!?" she shouted.

Areashine then did a round house kick to the mannequin. It toppled on to the ground, knocking off the wig.

"I'm not sure if that accomplished anything..."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 11:12 am
"the plushiest beds and drinks in all of byako!"
danish did a fancy ninja-pose as a plushie photographer walked by to snap a photo
"but who would be after our delicious secrets? a rival restaurant?"  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

Areashine

Interesting Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:46 am
Areashine posed very sensually for the plushie photographer and thought about this prospect.

"Are there any new restaurants that have popped up since I've been asleep?"  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games