Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Eternal Eyes(Starting; Need someone to take over Annexus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did I do?
Awesome!
22%
 22%  [ 12 ]
Great!
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Good.
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Eh...
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Bad.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Awful!
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
Terrible!
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
GOLD!! *Grab's gold and runs*
39%
 39%  [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 53

MissSerenityCalling

4,900 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:08 pm
Saraphina sits up slowly, the warm light filtering through the gauzy material of her curtains. High in the castle, surrounded by beautiful things, Phina was no happier than she had been the day before, and she was no happier than she would be the next day. Slipping out of bed naked, Phina stretches, her tattoos glowing softly in the sunlight. "I wonder what the great King Annexus will have me do today?" Slipping into her creme and rose color gown, she adjusts her long blond hair and squared her shoulders. "Off to scare the little children."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:32 pm
(( The big day that Sapphire is referring to is the day of the peace talks, and well... possibly something else.... twisted However, I need a little time to adjust my plans, there have been some addititions to the King's army (which is awesome) and I would like to go over the skellys and decide how Annexus is gonna do um...things. Also, I may have to run one or two things by Stefi. sweatdrop At any rate, please busy yourselves however you like until the King can issue any definitive orders. K? If anyone has anything to report, that's fine, but the King will probably be very short, I've been mad busy irl.))

Annexus rose with the sun even though he'd only had a few hours sleep. He looked out his window at the golden rays and tried to remember how many sunrises he had seen before they had all started to seem the same. He remembered that once he had loved them, once he had thought them beautiful, insprirational even. That was a very long time ago, though before he had become King, before he had even been on the Senate, before anyone had even cared who he was.

He walked away from the window and turned his thoughts to the day. There was much to be done but the pieces were almost in place. Today would be the beginning of the end of his struggle with the Eternal Eyes he thought to himself. He called a servant and sent for food. He would breakfast in his private chambers this morning.

....................................................................................................................................

Elisabeth woke from her sleep in a cold sweat. She clenched her fists and realized her hands felt clammy and she looked down at them. When she did she leapt up from her bed with surprise. She ran over to the water basin on the other side of her room and began scrubbing her hands madly. Blood! They're covered in blood! I'm covered in blood! She scrubbed and scrubbed whimpering like a small child until she saw that the water was clear. Then she looked closely. They were clean. There was no blood, there had never been any. She laughed at herself. She was a soldier in the king's army and had stained herself in battle with the blood of hundreds. Why had she been so scared? She splashed water on her face, trying to wake up and steady herself. Stupid dreams... stupid memories...  

OldBlueGenes

Benevolent Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Elocutionist 200

MissSerenityCalling

4,900 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:28 pm
Closing and locking her door, Phina makes her way down to the great hall, thinking how cynical shes become through the years. "I used to be such an innocent!" Pausing, she glares at a servant who stares at her oddly. "Get me breakfast!" Walking past him coldly and lamenting to herself, 'I used to be such a nice person, damnit'.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:34 pm
Ryoko leaned into her touch, his canine status making him vulnerable to things that petted his head. His eyes closed, he felt very comfortable at the moment.  

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

Sneaky Puddle

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:18 pm
Waking up from the sun's rays, she joined the family for breakfast at their request before bidding them farewell as she slipped on her hat tipping it downwards to cover her eyes. Once outside, a yawn escaped her lips before she stretched her arms up. Suzu always loved the morning air, it brought back pleasant memories before the king's army had crushed her little town in their insane search for red eyed individuals.

Shaking her head away from such thoughts, Suzu went back out to the middle of town for land markers while looking at her map to figure out where to go.

"Ah, I see. I head north now." she replied happily as she rolled her map up placing it back into her bag while she began to head out of town. The map was given to her by a friend that said it would lead her to others in her position that possess red eyes.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:33 am
Zeek had been wandering the castle grounds for a long time. He had walked through the entire city getting dirty looks from all the towns men. He had headed back to the castle after a while and set out to find Zack.

Zenith had been sitting in the woods outside of the eternal eyes hideout waiting for the peace talks to begin.  

zeek123abc

SapphireScythe

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:54 pm
"Augh, screw this..." Qin groaned as she got up from her chair in a slump. "I can't just sit here all day." She made her way to the front, and unbolted the heavy iron doors of her room.

She walked absentmindedly around the castle. Going in and out, through the corridors and around the gate, she was only waiting for something to do.

[[Wow. Sorry, can't think of anything else sweatdrop ]]  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:32 pm
As Ada walked through the village she couldnt help but notice the looks of fear and hate that were apparent on the faces of the villagers. even though she wouldnt show it...it bothered her. she didnt like acting this way and killing people. but it had to be done. it was the circle of life. people live people die. predators and prey. it wasnt her fault she was chosen as a predator, she had had no choice in the matter.

((wow ok that sounds really cheezy >.< but i couldnt think of anything else.))  

Madame Twiggly

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:28 am
Jay stood at the window and looked outside,he smiled .Today was the time of peacetalks ,a day where everythign would change!He slowly walked over a mirror and looked into it.His purple hair coverd his bloodred eyes and he sighed"Well they are too long.."He mutterd as he drew a dagger and started to cut them a little. Jay smiled as he finished and then walked outside,looking for Mina or well someone else he could talk too.He now wore a leather armor which was underneath his black normal clothes.

Zack was running through the castle and eating his breakfast.He managed it to annoy some female servants..well he..well he hasd tim e and was bored .Now they were chasing him and he ran away and quickly hide .He waited untill they were gone and then walked slowly around .  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:39 am
Mina was standing by her window, staring in the direction where her village used to be. "I'm all alone...Everyone's gone...Everyone's gone and it's all my fault...If I hadn't been living there, they would still be alive..." she said miserably.
Masa scratched the wolf behind his ear, as if he were just a puppy.  

Stefisgarden

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:14 pm
Jay knocked at Minas door"Hey..can i go inside..?It is me..Jay"He said in a happy tone.He felt good ,he felt no pain and his powers were compleatly back.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:02 pm
Akki woke up and realized she fell asleep while cleaning. She stood up and looked for the shower. After cleaning herself, she finds a black dress inside the wardrobe and put on it then she dries her hair afterward. Akki peeked outside the window, hoping that no ally of the king will pass her.

Satsui Tsukiyomi

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:17 pm
"Come on in," Mina said after taking a moment to dry the tears that had been flowing down her cheeks.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:40 pm
Jay slowly walked insinde and then over to Mina.He smiled at her and his red eyes were a clear deep red .He looked very good now,not like a thief . "..How do you feel?"He asked her as he stepped alittle closer.  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:17 pm
"I'm fine," Mina lied. She didn't want to worry Jay, especially on the first day in years that he wouldn't have to worry about his illness. "How about you?" she asked.  
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games