Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusakage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:42 pm
Alicia Hatake~Amekage
User Image

Alicia came up to the Kusakage's office and opened the door since she knew Arekku wouldn't mind if she walked in since he always did it to her in the rain village.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:45 pm
"Hello Alicia..." Oroami said to Alicia turning towards her, the first thing that stuck out was he was completely lacking a left arm from where the shoulder and chest met down. Second his eyes had turned into a light dead grey hue no longer Red.  

Havok-Trance

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:47 pm
Alicia Hatake~Amekage
User Image

"Hi....Oroami...uhhh....what happened to your arm?" She asked as she noticed that he didn't have a left arm. She then looked at his eyes. 'Weird...' She thought.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:54 pm
Oroami gripped the empty chest that was his arm pit. "Susumu... she's dead." He said quietly he didn't really want to say much more because he didn't like to remember it. Alicia would know later that Oroami had become so fueled by sorrow and rage that he took out his anger with a chakra powered fist into the ground. That attack caused his entire arm to litterally disintegrate from the amount of power in it.  

Havok-Trance

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:58 pm
Alicia Hatake~Amekage
User Image

"I see...sorry." She said as she almost started to leave the office so she wouldn't bother him anymore.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:10 pm
"No Alicia, please don't go." He said as he looked about, even through all the bad blood Alicia was like a true friend to him. He was never able to hurt her after all that the two had been through. He saw her as a sister and wished to speak with her.  

Havok-Trance

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:14 pm
Alicia Hatake~Amekage
User Image

She placed her hand on the door to stop herself from leaving. "Look...i really don't want you to feel bad...but if you really want me to stay...then i will." She said as she closed the door and turned around with a smile.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:18 pm
"I must tell you I thank you for everything you've done to help me, and I'm sorry Mikyo isn't here... I wanted... I wanted to tell him that I was a fool for ever doubting him." He said as he sat back down and sighed.  

Havok-Trance

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:23 pm
Alicia Hatake~Amekage
User Image

Alicia sighed. "Im trying to move on without Mikyo's help...so im getting confused on some decisions im making...though i feel his presence in the Rain...but i just don't know..." She said as she suddenly looked into Oroami's eyes with her dragon eyes.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:24 pm
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User Image
Phantom God

Arekku sat on his desk relaxing,"Fun fun fun fun fun." Arekku said with a face of boredom though he was just relaxing there now resting his head on his hands there was more people here than usual one that kept pretending to be a nin there though he never mention his name, and now all these others,"Your talking like your ready to die."

Arekku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HMFhfFavY
"Don't worry........ I'll only die smiling...."
"Even if You don't blink... There is no way to see me."

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:44 pm
"I want you to know that I'm sorry for anything I've done to hurt you." He said as he looked at alicia, his eyes showed torment and war inside himself. who he was, was dying something else in his mind was becoming dominant.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:48 pm
Alicia Hatake~Amekage
User Image

She looked at Arekku and shook her head, and suddenly appeared in front of Oroami and placed her forehead on his, and tried to make a mental connection.  

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:01 pm
On the inside of Oroami's mind everything was completely hectic. Everything was destroyed, fire burnt the inner world and lying dead was Oroami next to Susumu. The only other figure around was a shorter haired Oroami, pale in skin tone with blank eyes, blood dripping from the sockets. Almost as though he was hemorraging. The figure tried to speak but all that came out were screams. After that there was nothing, no more no less. Alicia would be forced from Oroami's mind by the works of both his Saiz Demon and the Sanbi.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:03 pm
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User Image
Phantom God

Arekku sighed at the dreaded look and cold shoulder, as he sighed an he sat back on his chair and relaxed, he thought of ways to get an arm back for Oroami just for the fun of it though in all truth there was too many complications with random arms so he just sighed an relaxed.

Arekku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HMFhfFavY
"Don't worry........ I'll only die smiling...."
"Even if You don't blink... There is no way to see me."

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:06 pm
Alicia Hatake~Amekage
User Image

Alicia saw 2 demons within Oroami, one which she knew was the Sanbi. She quickly withdrew her head, disconnecting from his mind. She started to breathe hard. "Your mind is pretty messed up." She said as she dropped to the floor. 'Stupid Sanbi...' She thought.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games