Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
*--Ataraxia Highschool--* Going to be remade Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I was to start over this rp, with a different setting and a different plot...your thoughts?
YES!!!
66%
 66%  [ 4 ]
....what?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No, no, no, annnnnnd no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Maybe?
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
If you do [insert suggestions here] then yeah
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

blossomsakura112

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:13 pm
(( Damn why must I miss so much. ))

Hera yawned and stood still in the hall way noticing something... "I'm late for class." She told herself, noticing how the whole hallway was empty. She sighed. "Damn it..." She sighed and looked around, still not knowing where he first class was. Or where the front office was... Hera mumbled and just walked around randomly till she exited the school through the front doors. She blinked. "How did I get here?" Hera asked herself, angry at herself. She muttered some ancient Greek curse then kept walking to the parking lot. "Forget it." She stated, taking out her keys and jumping in her. She slammed the car door and dropped her bag in the passenger side. "Stupid school."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:06 pm
Apollo laughed slightly at daichi then looked at eris slightly "If you want to liven school up bring more cops so i can kick a**" He said before sighing "Well i probably would end up partialy dead again" He said chuckling to himself before slumping onto his desk like daichi boredly  

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:09 pm
Ares shook his head. "The god of sun trying to compete against my record?" He snorted and chuckled a bit. "Sorry m'boy only person around here that can kick some serious butt is myself."

((Gah momma is leaving...::Wibbles smile )  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:57 pm
Ella was busy writing notes to Stella, as the teacher would shush anyone who even whispered. Dumb meat bag.. She thought bitterly, then slid the note to Stella. They were basically going over a plan of what they would do if such and such happened.  

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Neama_Shinto

7,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:41 pm
“Now boys,” Eris held up her hands to halt their banter, “as much as I like your enthusiasm I am the godess of chaos. Who was it that started that nice Trojan War for you?” She smiled prettily at Ares. “I may not be an “original” godess but I think I could take either of you.”  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:57 pm
Apollo grinned slightly "Okay then eris...wanna fight me after school? I need a good workout and you would be perfect to give me a warm up" He said grinning slightly before resting his head on his hand softly  

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:07 pm
Ares chuckled and nodded. "Yes that war was so very fun." He leaned back in his chair and ignored the teacher. "Besides apollo isnt it not your forte to fight a woman?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:21 pm
Eris snorted in a very unlady like manner. “I am not scared of you Apollo,” she sneered, “but I don’t fight if I don’t have to. I’m smart enough to find people to do it for me. My goodness Apollo you are such a barbarian.” She sniffed daintily.

“As for you Ares,” Eris patted him on the head, “I am quite capable of taking care of myself.”

Neama_Shinto

7,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

blossomsakura112

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:23 pm
(( Sorry.... >.<"" Hera-chan cant find her way around...
.0. plot twist!! ))

Hera sighed and turned her car on and looked around. She didn't know where she was going till she had to stop at a red light. She pondered and frowned. "I hate school... can't a woman get directions or something? Sheesh... If they knew who I was they'll be crawling on their knee's doing whatever I ask them too." Hera gripped the wheel and growled slightly till she noticed the light turn green. She relaxed a bit and went forward, but then a wave of nausea fell over her, like her Father, Kronos was slowing time just for this precise moment. Hera turned her head to the left and noticed a car coming at her, not slowing at all. Hera tried to kick start her car to get out of the way, but all she noticed was the car smashing into her side directly, moving of the bones and everything spinning till everything went dark and she couldn't feel anything.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:24 pm
"Oh I know you can that wasnt the reason I said it though. I just find it funny that the god of the sun is trying to challenge the goddess of chaos." "Then again I challenged a siren and look what happened..."  

Lord Blade Icestorm

blossomsakura112

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:26 pm
(( -pets Ares- Momma's here.... ._. kinda... ))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:43 pm
“I don’t see anything funny about it,” Eris’s eyes narrowed dangerously, “unless you think I would lose.”  

Neama_Shinto

7,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:54 pm
Ares laughed at that one and shook his head. "I never said you would lose. I mean come now, fighting the goddess of chaos is kinda a lose situation. Could be fighting somebody and suddenly a bus hits them from out of nowhere...see chaos." He looked at him and grinned."Besides the only person who could even try it is me."

((::Glomp::
Hiya mom. ^_^))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:01 pm
(( -laughs- my my... Ares glomping me? -giggles- I feel so loved... -hugs- btw, when does the school have lunch? oh wait... that wont work either, never mind. =3 ))

(( -3- and speaking of a bus hitting someone randomly.... ))  

blossomsakura112

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:11 pm
Apollo sighed slightly then stood up "Bathroom" He said before walking out the doors and down the hallway "Dumb school..." He said before walking out the front door he walked towards the nearest car dealership and walked to the counter he noticed a black camaro and looked at it slowly wondering if he should buy it  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games