Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Gundam: Holstein Theory (Ended) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:43 pm
"Naaah.. It's been a while since I've had anyone follow me. It actually gets entertaining at one point." Demi said with an amused grin. "I've learned to find pleasure in their pathetic attempts to win me over. A little cruel.. But it's better than being constantly annoyed."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:52 pm
A drone zipped around in the mess hall.

A voice cracked on the intercom. "Any one caught stalking Demi will be detained and punished. you all have better things to do."  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:55 pm
"Oh now he's just taking the fun out!" Demi whined, pouting at the intercom nearest to her. She then looked over at the pod, recognizing it instantly as one of Cai's. "It's fine Dojime!" She barked at it, waving her hand. "Let them be~ We're not doing much anyway at the moment, otherwise I think they would be doing their jobs."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:06 pm
The intercom remained silent.

A small speaker popped out of the drone and crackled to life. The voice was Cai's. "Sorry Demi, Dojime doesn't want any crazy, gold digging stalkers following you."  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:10 pm
"Relax~" Demi said in a calm tone, flicking her wrist. "I got Dane here in case s**t hits the fan if he feels up to it, and if not, my Dad bought me a tazer years ago. A very nice one.. Did you it can incapacitate a man just on it's lowest setting? And kill someone on it's third? And there's still more to it than that!" She laughed as if she were talking about her favorite toy.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:12 pm
"These are exactly the kind of situations he is trying to avoid. we don't need any one getting tazered, or beet up."  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:16 pm
"Oh I highly doubt it'll get out of hand. I've only used my tazer once and that was three years ago! And it was a total freak accident too. I was testing it out and I stunned my Dad." Demi nervously laughed, scratching the back of her head. "Anywaaaaaay, where was I..? Oh yeah! Don't worry about it. Everyone knows how paranoid my Dad is and no one even lays a hand on me or anything. It'll be fiiiiine~"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:30 pm
"To late the order has been given. but feel free to get any one who does follow you. hay you do mind if I have this drone follow you? It's boring up here in the bridge."  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:32 pm
"Aw.." Demi pouted, slamming her head on the table. "....Yeah, fine.. It can follow me. Just don't scare off.. Nevermind you guys already did.." She groaned, reaching up and grabbing something from her tray and eating it while her head was still down. "Ruined my god damn fun..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:39 pm
"Sorry." the drone lowered a little, as if saddened.  

cptflint

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:19 pm
Dante walked out of the mess hall with his food to eat on his own, not saying a word.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:20 pm
"...I guess he's not gonna sit with me..." Demi said with a yawn, watching Dante's feet walk right past her table. "Looks like it's just up to my tazer~" She said with a tune, pullg out this said tazer. Just the looks of it was frightening enough to keep most people away.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:34 pm
A tazer popped out of the drone. It zapped a couple times. "we could be tazer buddies."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:40 pm
Dante then walked back into the mess hall with an empty tray, setting it with the others and sitting down across from Demi.
"...I see I haven't missed much..."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:41 pm
Demi looked over at the drone, her eyes widening suddenly at it's tazer. "NO DON'T! THE TAZER IS HIGHLY UNSTA--" She started to yell before her tazer seemed to spark in response to the drone's. Sadly for Demi, she was close to it and she had it on the 'Knock-Out' setting, making her hit the floor like a sack.

Several pilots looked over at her, blinking a few times, confused as they stared at her passed out, twitching body.

"I got her!!" One pilot exclaimed, practically running over to her body.  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games