Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply One on One RP's
The Choice is Yours Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SkieChan
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

17,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:46 pm
Saiya pouted. "Stop that, meanie. I'm really hungry." And his hands were distracting her from food.

Hulinn laughed and kissed him. "Believe me you may want to have seconds." She teased.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:59 pm
"What?" Kai asked innocently, his hands gliding lower. "I'm not holding you. You're free to get off at anytime." he pointed out with a grin.

Cral laughed, turning to pull Hulinn into his lap. "I like the sound of that." he muttered, kissing her neck.  

kcsb91

SkieChan
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

17,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:01 am
Saiya rolled her eyes and laughed. "You've been spending too much time with Hulinn perv." She accused as she pouted at him. "Eat with me and then we can get off?"

Hulinn laughed as she wrapped her legs around him and scooted closer. "I thought you might." She purred as she bit down his shoulder.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:27 am
"You're in charge." he stated playfully, gently smacking Saiya's butt.

"Mmmmmm... I thought you wanted coffee." Cral said, his head rolling.  

kcsb91

SkieChan
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

17,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:42 am
Hulinn smirked as she nipped at his neck. "I do." She answered as she hopped off his lap and retrieved one of the cups.

Saiya yelped and laughed. "Come on perv let's eat." She said as she got up and pulled his hand to pull him with her.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:35 pm
"Now you're just teasing me." he joked, moving to stand behind Hulinn. "And that's not very nice..." Cral muttered as he kissed, running his hands around her on his way for his own cup.

Kai let Saiya pull him after her, taking both her hands as he leaned over her. "Breakfast in bed... I have a feeling we've done something like this before." he teased.  

kcsb91

SkieChan
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

17,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:44 pm
Saiya laughed. "You're not putting oatmeal on me." She countered as she pouted at the cups of tea. "Oi, where's my coffee?"

Hulinn pressed back against him as she drank more of her own coffee, moving her hips against him just enough to tease.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:31 pm
"What if I promise to lick it off?" he whispered into her ear, nibbling on it.

Cral glided a hand down Hulinn's body to settle on her waist, sipping from his cup of coffee with the other. "You keep that up, then I suggest you eat fast." he commented with a sly grin.

kcsb91

SkieChan
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

17,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:35 pm
Hulinn smirked. "My my what a wanton thing you've become." She teased as she set her coffee cup down and took a suggestive bite of her strawberry.

Saiya gasped and bit her lip as she leaned into him. "I can't think when you do that." She muttered.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:48 pm
Kai ran his hand down her body slowly. "When I do what?" he asked, running his teeth up Saiya's neck.

"I blame you." Cral stated with a wink, moving against her as he picked up a pastry from the tray.  

kcsb91

SkieChan
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

17,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:53 pm
Hulinn smirked and winked at him. "I blame me too." She said as she stole a bite of his pastry before he could.

Moaning lightly Saiya moved against him, moving her head to give him better access to her neck. "Huh?" She couldn't remember what they were talking about at the moment but she was sure she would later.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:02 pm
Chuckling as he nibbled his way back down Saiya's neck. "I thought you said you were hungry." Kai muttered against her skin as he let his hands sink lower.

Smiling, he finished off the pastry he'd picked up. Using the hand he had on her waist he pulled her closer to him. "Now that's going to cost you." Cral commented, kissing Hulinn's neck.  

kcsb91

SkieChan
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

17,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:16 pm
Smirking Hulinn leaned forward just enough to suck the sticky residue from his fingers that had held the pastry. "Somehow I doubt I'll mind paying." She purred as she popped a grape in her mouth, moving her hips against him.

As if to remind her that she had in fact been hungry, her stomach growled. "Mmm I think I still am." Saiya answered distractedly as she bit her lip against the moan that the feel of his hands was enticing from her.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:23 pm
"Than I guess I'll have to make you pay double." he added, picking up a strawberry from the tray.

"You think you're what?" Kai asked, biting down gently on her shoulder as he let his hands sink even lower.  

kcsb91

SkieChan
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

17,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:32 pm
Hulinn trailed a finger up his arm as she leaned back fully against him and rested her head on his shoulder. "I just guess you will." She purred as she kissed just under his jaw.

Saiya moaned and arched against him as her nails dug into his arm. What had he asked her? Had it been a question? Oh right, she was hungry. "Hungry." She muttered after a minute of trying to remember.  
One on One RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games