Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:43 am
"But you're not!!" Nephilis exclaims over her, bending down near her face. "You're not. I am. But you can be Prime Leader if you want. After this, your assignment is to become to ruler of Noroa. The people up there need some sort of guidance and it seems you want to guide so...soooo bad."

"She'll be...a better Prime than you..." Dulceri comes to, coughing up blood, only for it to be drawn back into his body. "That's enough Amiea. I got it." He places his hand over his chest and draws away the water and blood, making it able to heal by sand. "I still can't move. The sword hit everything but vital organs, so I'm still alive you little b*****d."

"You fool Amiea. I never thought that my own sister would be the one to get most of us killed. You're on the road to doing so."

~~~

Ambrosia liquifies her arm and chest, causing Shatara's leg to get caught in the thick goo of her other form. "My powers are almost limitless, but still they are limited to about six. One of which is this." She creates a large spike and holds it still long enough for Shatara to see. With somewhat of a frown, she whispers,"Goodbye." She spike then extends at her inner thigh at a high speed.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:46 am
Daphne stopped when she didn't get an answer from Dulceri. She looked almost like she had been stabbed for a moment in time. She stood, looking at Asani with sweet and caring eyes that had just received terrible news. "Asani please... I don't want my children not having a father... I just want Dulceri to be okay." She said with a pleading tone. Asani had the upper hand since the ground was still covered in water and she had less wounds than herself. She closed her eyes, using what earth skill she had to find Dulceri. She easily found herself traveling through the soaked ground to Dulceri. She came up and saw Ameia trying to help Dulceri and Nephilis. "Your a monster." She knelt down next to Dulceri, her hand on the side of his cheek. "Dulceri..." She felt a tear run down her cheek as she said his name with all the love she could. "Please don't leave me..."  

Maha clone

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:02 pm
"That's not going to happen. Not now. The prospect of kids just breathes life into me." Dulceri said as he lay still on the ground looking up into the sky. He lifted his hand up to her tear and dryed it away. "Don't cry. I've had worse things happen then me being stabbed...really close to my heart, lungs and sternum. I'll be fine once I heal."

"Consider yourself lucky I didn't kill you Dulceri. I'd never kill Daphne, but you're different at this point. Just as I am. Like she said, I'm a monster."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:08 pm
Daphne smiled at Dulceri, listening to Nephilis. She looked up to him and nodded slightly with acknowledgement, then looked back to her love who was in fact looking better when he started to heal. "I'll take your word for it, Dulceri. Now can we get you home and to the infirmary or do you still want to be an a** and make a mess?" She asked, a small giggle following the a** portion of it.  

Maha clone

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:16 pm
((hey guys, I won't be on much today and tomorrow. My final is tomorrow night, so I really need to study for it.))

Krys giggled as she rolled forward, dodging the attack from the back, though it did slice the back of her shirt. "You're fast," she said with a grin as she righted herself and looked at Kitara. "This is going to be fun! It has been a long time since I've fought anyone with skills even rivaling mine." She spun her sai in her hands once again before tightening her grip on them. She decided to see what other skills the girl might have and began to use her effects on pressure to try and lower Kitara's blood pressure-- if successful, she would start to get a bit dizzy and feel faint.

Zephyr knew she was going to have to engage Helios directly now. She accelerated to match his speed and attacked him head on with her swords. She used the wind to increase the speed of her attack as well as the strength.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:23 pm
Kenji sat down and started to think. He was basically useless here, maybe he'd go back to Tenshu and help out Chyuta. He sighed, Damascus would probably be better suited to fight Kyuri and he couldn't fly so he couldn't fight Helios. He stood up and brushed the dirt off his clothes, being careful not to touch his burns which felt more serious then it looked. He wouldn't leave, that would be a coward thing to do. But if he is not needed here he would find somewhere he can be of use. He absorbed more sand and prepared himself to fight seeing as no one made any moves yet.  

Elricbrothers1144

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:57 pm
Amiea looked at Nephilis with an extreme disappointment. She stood up. "It's good that you are alright Dulceri...and since I'm such a fool Nephilis" she stated as she flew into the air leaving Evermore to clear her thoughts.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:30 pm
Chyuta watched as Shatara engaged Ambrosia and was searching for an opening but when he saw Ambrosia latch onto Shatara's leg and was thrusting the spike towards her thigh, he created a thick layer of hardened wind infront of her thigh keeping the spike at bay then quickly summoned a current of wind around the liquidfued Ambrosia which he then increases the tempature of the wind making them heat waves as he tempted to evaporate their opponent while know Shatara would ve able to with stand or keep the heat at bay.

Kyuri noticed that they all managed to escape his arrows with their lives but this was only the beginning, he knew that Helios can handle himself so he would take on Damascus and possibly Kenji as well if he decided at any given time to jump in. He pointed the bow at Damascus and created arrow after arrow as he fired 15 of them at him but they were all crystalized to the strenght of diamonds but also had flames around them from the start to make him think they were only his flame arrows like before and there was really no way in telling the difference though the flames were also to boost the speed in which they travel giving them more momentum. He then smirked as he leaped into the air and though it seemed like he barely pushed ge levitated high into the sky as he looked down upon his opponent ready to fire more arrows, he wanted to make them think he only fought from a distance so when he went in for close range combat he would hopefully catch them off guard.  

Celestin Selone

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:43 pm
Damascus glared at the arrows, seeing the flames he created a flat sheet of metal to stop them, however when the first arrow shot through running into his left arm. He grunted. Tilting his hands the wall of metal ilted to when the arrows hit they only grazed it hitting the ground without causing him any harm. He tore the arrow out again and looked at Kyuri. " Kenji, help Zephyr, she could use your techniques just be careful of Helios's flame attacks, I know you haven't mastered it but try to manipulate the rock, it's your best shot. " He said as he looked at Kyuri. Raising hundreds of tiny iron pellets from the ground he thrusted his left palm out shooting the pellets towards Kyuta. each one was slower then a bullet but had the same amount of force behind them.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:59 pm
((These are epic battle scenes,like for real))

Shatara looked as the spike was coming for her thigh, as she tried to think of how to get out of this situation, she saw what Chyuta had done. She performed a backflip. Contemplating her next move she looked at Ambrosia.

Amara continued to fight the soldiers as she was in her pure magma form. She was getting tired. It seemed like the more she fought the more they came. She exerted more magma creating a mini volcano on the outskirts of Shale as she passed out, a now prisoner of war. "I've failed..." she whispered.

Helios looked at Zephyr as his attacks were strengthened by the close proximity of the sun, he summoned his fire staff, blocking off her attacks with knives. "Zephyr, I dont understand why you are trying to hurt me, will killing me bring back what happened. You let Nephilis escape with a warning but yet you attack me....that's showing favortism Zeph" he stated as began to swing his fiery staff at her.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:22 pm
Kyuri smiled as he saw the rock heading towards him but he didn't panic at all for though he had to act quickly it was no big deal, he then created a rather large flaming arrow and when it was big enough for what he had planned he released it sending it soaring towards Damascus. "Scatter shot!" He called out as the arrow then seperated into just as many pellets Damascus had sent which would then cancle them with very small explosion doing no damage to anything though it was time he done something serious, he then concentrated as he took in the power from the sun to fuel his next attack instead of wasting his own energy, he created a sphere within his hand as it shined bright like the sun he threw it as if it were a baseball, it burned spinning rapidly at a speed that was even greater than his arrows, it was not a bomb or anything but rather condensed heat which upon contact or his command would disperse releasing intense heat waves. "Helios! We have to leader this fight away from Kilitia and into the desert or the nation and people will suffer from are battle!" He called out.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:57 pm
Kenji was still sitting down when he heard Damascus speak. "I can't fly Damascus.." he started to say but stood up. "I'll find a way though." he said grinning and ran over to where Zephyr and Helios were and was standing right below them. Seeing a big boulder besides him, he levitated it and sent it flying towards Helios. This was the only way he could fight and he was still thinking about going back to Tenshu. Maybe even Shale.  

Elricbrothers1144

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:24 pm
Rygor frowned as he saw what happened to Dulceri. He dropped his bloody sword. "I'm sorry" He said to Dulceri. He looked at Nephilis "What is wrong with you" He said. He knew by duty and friendship he was supposed to help Nephilis but at this point he felt Nephilis wasn't the same person Rygor had grown up with. He frowned and turned from Dulceri. "If you come here again I will have to do as ordered but for now I think enough has been done" He said.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:46 pm

Zephyr shook her head. "If I had known we'd have been attacked if I let him go, I would've handled it differently," she said, deflecting Helios' attack. "And I can't risk losing any more of my countrymen for yours and Neph's insane quest for so-called glory! Three times in the past two days- because of the two of you- I've had people trying to kill me! Glad to see you two are willing to throw away friendships for your own selfish wishes!"

The Lacey Bear

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:22 pm
Kyuri notice Kenji was trying to interfer and drew an arrow and fired it at the boulder, which would explode on contact destorying the boulder, keeping it from reaching Helios while he then fired three arrows towards Kenji all aiming to kill as he aimed for vital areas. "I told you to leave boy, your not ready to fight us so go before you lose your life." He called out loud enough to Kenji as he was still aware of his surrounding incase Damascus tried to retaliate.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games