Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Guardians & Demon King Part III (Ending) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mario Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:46 pm
((I posted an update to the recap on page 1.))

Tarik grabs Ryuu and takes off with the dragon. The dragon suddenly pitches when it feels Eiji's blast. Tarik temporarily slips with Ryuu and he grabs her before she falls and the dragon gets it's bearings back. "Hang on!"

Tarik gets the dragon righted then flies it north. "He says to Ryuu, we need to get to the Sleeping Tiger Gorge before the guardians catch up."

Tarik hears from Slayer and tells him, "Delay the guardians if you can."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:14 pm
Slayer Smiles at Tariks Response. He looks outside the coach and orders one of the Guards to go back to the mainland and get the army. He then sits back and looks at his wife

" Its time to show off my new powers my love. I have been ordered to help my friend escape from the guardians. Do not worry. My men are bringing your armor. You will be by my side when we fight them ".

He looked at the boy. He wondered what he will do with the boy. He could send him back to Egypt. He decided to send the boy back to Egypt. He took a deep breath

" The boy will go back to Egypt. He will be protected with all my Elite guards at the palace. The guards will come with him on the boat. I am doing this for his protection. And I know that you want to fight by my side. "

He focused on tarik " Your wish is my command. I will delay them from finding you. When did you last see them. I will delay them as long as I can."  

Slayer The Wise

misty_seabrz

Enlightened Dreamer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:37 pm
Sasori says, "Oh there you are Serena, Acos needs your help. She took a spike to her eye by a monster guard and Elaise is injured too. Can you help them?"

"Once we get everyone healed up, we can get Willow to lead us to Tarik and get her stone from him."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:59 pm
Sky had battled hard, she was tired but they still had to catch Tarik. Sky was in the form of an eagle now, so she could move faster in the pursuit. Sky was worried about how Acos was hurt, but she had a feeling Acos was a strong angle.  

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

Serena of Pretensa

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:03 pm
((Thanks Tedi and Misty))

Serena came upon Sasoris side as she asked her to help Acos and Ealise as they had been injured by the demon King. She had made sure the Princess was safe which was her chief concern. Now she was needed here and she would help them. "I am here forgive me I went to see that the Princess was well." quickly she came upon Acos side and went inspected her eye. The blood had dribbled down upon her face and clothes. "I will repair your eye Acos you must hold still as I do this. You will not lose your sight unless I can help it." She quickly took off her gloves.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:32 am
Ryuu grunted, suddenly almost falling then was saved by Tarik. "Well, at least now we're even.." She jokes, talking about how she saved him from getting a face full of food. Grabbing his waist once more, she watched as they flew. The wind already messed up her hair, as her eye was visible till she fixed it later.

Aku nods to Slayer, she turns around hugging the boy. Explaining the situation, then kisses his cheek before she sees the guards with her armor. After getting the boys out of the coach, she changes into her armor then opens one of the doors. She grabs her sword from below the seats, then watched as the guards got the boy away. "Let's go." She says to Slayer, preparing herself to battle.  

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

watertrainer21

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:41 am
Acos shook her head. "One of the spikes went straight through my eye. That can only be healed by the strongest. I'm not saying your magic is weak, I'm sayin that until we find someone who is very, very good with healing, I'm going to be half-blind." she said.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:45 am
elasie looked over at sasori and serena and sighed slightly before saying " i'm fine, onyx healed my ankle and the cut on my face isn't that bad. we should get after tarik."
willow nodded and looked around at them all " if we can get transport i know a way of getting there quicker than the way tariks gone. if we go that way we should get there before him."  

GAlA_Olivia

watertrainer21

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:58 am
Popo tugged on Acos's dress. He was trying to tell her that Meggie was gone.
"Yes, Popo?" Acos asked, scooping him up. Meegie gone! he said, then fell asleep.
"I wonder where....we might have to go without her." Acos murmured.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:20 am
"I found two dragons for us to use, they are pretty big but older so they were left behind. We can share." said Sasori.  

misty_seabrz

Enlightened Dreamer

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:32 am
"People should never underestimate age for weakness," Onyx muttered under his breath. His eyes narrowed fractionally, glowing slightly reddish for a second.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:35 am
"I'll ride. I can't fly if I can't see," Acos said.  

watertrainer21

GAlA_Olivia

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:38 am
elaise nodded at onyx " that's true, it annoys me when people underestimate things." she said as she walked towards one of the dragons and stroked her hand on it's neck. " they really are wonderful creatures aren't they."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:02 am
Eiji stands up, using his two swords for support. He shakes his brown hair and summons his angel wings. He looks over the group with renewed strength. "If me, Serena, and Onyx combine our power, I'm sure that would work. It's worth a try. Eiji places his swords in wind-made sheaths and walks over to Acos and looks at her eye. "Nothing too bad." He holds his hand over her eye and chants in an angelic language causing a golden light to appear in the palm of his hand, over her injured eye. Eiji tilts his head in Sasori's direction. "I'll be able to fly behind you guys."  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:45 am
Onyx shrugged slightly. He flickered through a few handsigns before the same green glow formed around his hands, flickering like fire slightly. "I've had worse wounds, trust me," he said quietly. He half smiled at Elaise's comment. He closed his left eye to show a scar that bisected it; the scar, even fully healed, was a good half inch deep compared to the rest of the skin. "Got into a bad fight with a gang and ended up with this; nearly lost the eye in the process," he said softly.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games