Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Guns 'n' Blades ~ Open & Accepting Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tatsuya the Fox

10,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:04 pm
User Image
::Sorry for not posting recently, got myself grounded and got pilled with college homework::

He watches the entire process, barely resisting the urges to, in this order:
1. Growl
2. Bite Logan
3. Kill him for touching what is his
4. Lick Sky to make her feel better, and
5. Kiss her senseless to make her forget of the pain. But, instead he simply fidgets in his seat while the stench of burning skin reaches his nose. When it is finished, he takes her hand into his own softly so as to not disturb her sleep as Logan gives his instructions. "I won't let her move for a while yet,"he says, looking at him with a look that is a cross between graditude and anger. Then, when he leaves their side, he stiffly stands and licks Sky cheeck affectionately. "Sleep well, Princess," he whispers before sitting back down, shutting his eyes while keeping a firm grip on Sky's hand.
He blinks, looking at the bright room. Did Logan leave the lights on? he thinks to himself, really groggy and stiff. He groans, sitting up as he looks at the ceiling, then towards the clock. Wow, best I've slept in a long time...8 AM? He chuckles softly, rolling his eyes as he leans back. Yeah, definently the latest he's slept in, the only exception being the times he had been stuck on planes. But, he doesn't mind one bit considering Princess needs the rest.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:36 pm
((is there anyone who can interact with my character?))  

Mad_Hatter_Duke_of_Asylum

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:10 pm
User Image
Xaio~Bade

-_-_-_-_-_-

Xaio was happy Duke seemed to be taking it all well now, especially for having taken a hard hit. Her face looked towards his stomach now in curiosity as Logan began exposing but after seeing a flash of bruise and blood, she looked away with a slight gag reaction. It's not that she was sick from the wound, just more like who it was on. "Y-yeah." Logan sent her away luckily to make his bed.

Up to his office she went to simply walk right up into his room and strip his bed to adorn new sheets upon just for a fresh comfort. That and with the sheets, she'd feel more obligated to do laundry like she'd originally intended. "It's ready." While awaiting for them to enter, she went ahead and started gathering up all the clothes upon his floor to prepare for carrying to their convenient laundry room. (cause we totally have one now >_> ) It'd just make her feel better knowing he could heal in a clean room, that and give her something to do while he was sort of out of commission.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:03 am
User Image
--XxX-- Duke Mustange --XxX--
"If you wake me up, you better have some damn good coffee..."

Duke winced as Logan helped him to his feet. It wouldn't be nearly as bad if it was on his shoulder or something, then he could just walk it off, this made it a little more difficult. Logan sat him down on a chair in his room before he let him lay down so he could bandage him up. He wrapped the gauze around his wound and bruises. It was much more difficult for him though since he'd broken a few of his lower ribs, and he couldn't wrap those up so it didn't look like a very professional job. When he was done, he helped him to his bed and Duke laid on it very thankful. He let out a sigh before Logan tossed the ice pack to him and he caught it easily but winced. Logan shook his head and sighed before he walked out of the room again. It was to see how bad the wound actually was, and it was pretty damn bad for him to wince like that. Duke just put a pillow under his ribs before he rolled over onto his side and sighed finally comfortable at last.

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:16 pm
User Image
--OoO-- SkyRaiden --OoO--
"To hell with protocol, I'm doing this my way."

Sky woke up slowly and lifted her free arm up to rub her eyes. She winced as she did so from the painful shoulder wound. She slowly pushed herself up to a sitting position before so looked around and yawned loudly. "When's breakfast?" she asked stretching what she could since she was extreamly sore still.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:29 pm
User Image
Xaio~Bade

-_-_-_-_-_-

She continued her volunteered task silently and out of the way while Logan situated Duke upon his bed with bandaging until he departed with words nor instructions. Once they were alone and she had tossed a pile of clothes by his door to soon take out, she couldn't help but approach her ailing leader and sit gently on the bed edge to offer comfort or assistance. "H-How bad is it exactly? Will you be fine soon?" Hopefully a repetitive yes would leave him verbally but whether that would actually happen was a very slim chance.

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:11 pm
User Image

Duke opened his eyes and looked up at her sitting up against the head board. "It's nothing really, a really bad hit, I should be fine in the morning," he said smiling a little bit wrapping his arms around her lightly pulling her close to his body with her head on his military coat that was still unzipped. "How's your leg?" he asked looking down at her with his arms still around her light enough not to hurt himself really.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:47 pm
User Image
Xaio~Bade

-_-_-_-_-_-

"Oh..." There was disappointment followed by his statement considering he wouldn't be fine until another day passed but...the up side was that it was indeed only a day's wait. Her face formed into a light, blushing surprise as he physically coaxed her closer. She didn't mind it at all but seeing his bandages made her cautious of moving around any more after gently kissing his bade chest. "It's...doing much better. It's wound evidence just be gone in a week according to Logan." She looked up at him with a morning drowse admiration in her eyes. There were so many chores to do but whether she'd do them now while not wanting to depart was an issue.

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:09 pm
User Image

"Good, that was my main worry," he said honestly hugging her tighter before he had to lay down again from his gut starting to kill him already. He pulled her down with him letting her lay on his chest as he breathed in her sent happily. He closed his eyes a little bit and held back a groan as it started aching again. Instead, he just held in his breath for a few seconds before he started breathing regularly again. "So what are you doing today?" he asked knowing he couldn't be up and around for at least a few hours to let the medicine to numb his body.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:48 am
User Image
Xaio~Bade

-_-_-_-_-_-

"Really?" He should be worried about a giant bruise then a minor bullet wound. A graze really. As he fell, she came with him whether by force, or unconscious following.Xaio was perfectly fine though with either excuse and happily nuzzled his nose lightly over his skin before settling down to listen to his heart. He tensed and his heart altered in beat just a bit and luckily it didn't last long. She wanted to say something but didn't since he casually continued after the pain. "Your laundry." A smile etched onto her lips playfully since it was somewhat humorous. "And cleaning in general." They weren't a dirty organization or anything, just, it's a regular chore that needed to be done anyways.

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:50 am
User Image
Mina~Bade

~_~

Mina awoke upon the hotel bed alone, and that was referring to the whole room. She saw no one else resting nor up walking around and preparing for the day. The sun after all rose 2 hours or so ago. "Anyone here?" As she shifted around in the blankets, there came a loud thunk. "Hm?" Looking on the ground, she saw the little sword laying there from yesterday's battle and picked it up in examination. Skimming her fingers along the blade ended drawing alittle blood, but instead of pulling away in pain, it drew thoughts out as well. Everyone on her side was still alive right? They could be injured somewhere but not yet dead. Wouldn't they respond back?

Her head fell back onto the pillow as she huffed in defeat.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:00 am
User Image

Duke closed his eyes and let out a sigh enjoying her with him since she could take his mind off the pain so much better then he could alone. "Sounds fun," he said chuckling lightly before he was cut off and he actually couldn't help but growl this time. His he could feel his heart against his chest beat irregularly for a few seconds before it returned to normal and he let out a few long breaths before he started breathing normally again.

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

Tatsuya the Fox

10,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:12 pm
User Image

He looks down from his observation of the ceiling when he hears Sky move. He smirks at her question though, knowing she was feeling just as crappy as she looked at the moment, if not more so. So, he stands, still smiling softly(in his own way at least). "Whenever and whatever you want Princess," he states, testing what he can and cannot move easily without feeling the burns tearing.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:24 pm
Kaen sighs softly,listening to Mina moving about as she drops the blade to the floor. He has been meditating under the bed silently in the form of a cat for he could stretch yet not disturb or be disturbed by Mina. He crawls out, blinking in the light of the room before changing back. "Yes, I am here Mina. Do you not remember I came back to the room with you?" he asks, cracking his neck as he looks at the blade.  

Tatsuya the Fox

10,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:32 pm
User Image
--OoO-- SkyRaiden --OoO--
"To hell with protocol, I'm doing this my way."

Sky smiled softly back at him as she sat up all the way and put her feet over the edge of the bed. She leaned forward for a second before she leaned back resting on her elbows. With her vision, her depth perception was terribly off and that little step looked like a huge fall. "Well, first I would like to be able to see clearly without thinking that a simple step was hundreds of feet," she said quietly yawning loudly again.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff