Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hokage's Office {Destroyed} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 122 123 124 125 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:17 pm
Sonic smiled as he cleared his throat."I would like to spar with one of your chuunin.Its a friendly spar but I wanted to test my improvement from the chuunin exams that recently passed." Sonics head turned to see his old Sensei that had taught him part of the Mist Sword style."Hey Snesei,its been awhile."

((Yea you know him))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:30 pm
As Kageko waited for a reply to her knock in front of the partially open door, the girl recognized yet another face, but this time it was one she hadn't expected to see in Konoha and it was inside the office. "Sonic?" she asked from outside the office after a momentary pause in which she racked her memory for the name that fit the face, "What are you doing here?".  

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:41 pm
Sonics head turned moving his body after it as he smiled."I came here to mainly fight a chuunin to test my abilities but I would be nice to catch up with you if you have time."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:08 pm
Kageko nodded, not at all understanding why Sonic would want to randomly fight chuunin but deciding not to question his behavior. She just hoped that he would do anything so bad that it would raise tensions between Leaf and Mist. "Catching up would definitely be nice," the girl replied as she continued to wait outside the partially open door. Truthfully, it was slightly awkward to be talking in the position she was in, but Kageko figured that it was better to feel awkward than to show rude manners by entering the room uninvited. She continued, "Maybe after you're done with your fight and I'm done with... well, anything that I need to do? Or is what you want to talk about short enough to do now?".  

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:11 pm
Sonic continued smiling."It can wait for now.I will actually be returning to Kiri soon but I will come back."

((I dont really feel like posting all kinds))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:51 am
"If it's not me..."

User Image

Tavian watched the conversation's unravel from his little corner of the room, and he realized he had to introduce himself, too. "Lord Hokage? I became a Chuunin, too. I forgot to tell you." He said, before backing up again. After waiting a few more seconds, he realized he had no reason to be there, anywhere, so he left with a bow.

"Then why should I care?"

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:11 pm
~Lord Akira~
User Image

"Wow, you guys are advancing quickly...or maybe i am just getting old..." He said as he felt it depressed him alittle bit. "Anyway, If you would like to fight one of the other chuunin, you guys do know your grown enough to make your own decisions in battle challenges. If you find someone to fight, it is fine with me as long as you obey the laws of my village." He said as he looked over to Kageto. "Well, since your no longer an Ambassdor, its about time for your Jounin battle for the next level. So, for that battle, would you also like to make it a double with a misson or battle an old friend of your choice?"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:22 pm
"If it's not me..."

User Image

After training for several hours and learning two new jutsu, Tavian came back to the Hokage's office, ready for a mission. Once he entered, he stood by the door, waiting before he spoke. He didn't really know this Hokage as a friend. All he knew was Raito, who was his sensei. "If you don't mind me asking, Lord Hokage, I would like a mission. I haven't been on one, since I entered the exams.

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:26 pm
I'm falling down into my shadow
Your breath is hidden
Wait for me deadly night
~Paper Moon
Soul Eater

Jin Inuzuka

Leaf//Chuunin//Dog Summoner//
Ginga Densetsu Jin//Animal Tamer//Yamikonton

User Image

"and I'm also here to request one for me and Miwata,"said Jin, repeating what he said earlier after Tavian spoke.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:30 pm
Sonic smiled as he bowed his head before walking off.He quickly exited the building as he went on his way.  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:31 pm
~Lord Akira~
User Image

"Hmmm.." Akira said as he pulled out the missions log. "You guys do know there is a mission board outside of this building right? As chuunin, its your responsiblity to choose your own missions. I just approve them. And also, Jin, haven't you just assembled a squad?" Akira asked as he sat the missions log down.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:34 pm
"If it's not me..."

User Image

Tavian turned around, and looked out the door, before looking back at the Hokage. "That's what that thing is? Wow...I need to start paying more attention to stuff, like that. Thanks, Lord Hokage." Tavian bowed, and backed out of the room, stuffing his hands into his pockets, afterwords.

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:42 pm
I'm falling down into my shadow
Your breath is hidden
Wait for me deadly night
~Paper Moon
Soul Eater

Jin Inuzuka

Leaf//Chuunin//Dog Summoner//
Ginga Densetsu Jin//Animal Tamer//Yamikonton

User Image

"Yes...this is true, well, I guess I could return when my team is entirely ready to start up a mission with them, I guess I'll return when we're all together." Jin chuckles nervously at that, feeling kinda stupid, noticing his flaw  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:02 pm
"If it's not me..."

User Image

Once again, Tavian found himself in the Hokage's Office, but this time, he had a mission that he already had in mind. Tavian pulled his hands from his pocket before speaking. "I have a mission that I wish to complete, Lord Hokage. I'd appreciate if you let me go on it."

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:03 pm
~Lord Akira~
User Image

"That is fine, if you see my little sister, tell her to come see me." Akira said as he sat back in his chair.

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 122 123 124 125 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games