Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[☁] The Silver Lining Raikage's Office(Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:53 pm
Austin laughed."In your condition it seems like you need a ton of help... "Austin said as he sighed."The world will never know peace...The only time the world can be at peace is when there is no evil left in this world...And there will always be evil in peoples hearts"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:25 pm
Rahenno walked into the office. He wanted to talk to the kage.

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

rusbob13

Girl-Crazy Genius

10,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:58 pm
User Image
Draco Viraga
The Last Water Sage

Draco walked up to the kage's office and knocked on his door.

User Image
Dragconic Clan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:08 am
Okami could be seen walking to the office of the kage. There was a slight frown on his face as he was thinking. Once he reached the kages office he saw two other people waiting outside so he decided to do the same, guessing they had knocked already.

Mister Trotter

Gatekeeper

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:18 am
Austin sighed as he heard all the knocking."They can wait."Austin said as he looked at Hiro  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:55 pm
Rahenno got tired of waiting and let himself in. He walked in and saw Hiro, his old student and Austin. Rahenno wanted to talk to Hiro about anything he could do to help cloud. He felt like he took a long vacation and could really use some action. He didn't want to get to rusty with his skills.

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:10 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hana Chiru

Genjutsu Class / Kumogakure / Ex-Akatsuki / S-rank / Chiru Clan / Itachi's Mangekyou Sharingan (Implant)/ Sonic Blade Weilder

<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

Hana nodded at the kids words somewhat agreeing with him. but when there were several knocks and Rahenno walked in Hana turned around and looked at him with his only visible eye. "You know it isn't very polite to just barge in here. Rahenno." Hana told him as he shifted a little bit so that his buster sword was more comfortable on his back. Even though Hana was small in size, he still had the power and rank to make his presence known and show that he was not one to be messed with.

<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:34 pm
At the end of the words '...it isn't very polite to just barge in here,....', yet another man burst through the door. One of Lenon's water clones had kicked open the door with his foot and stepped through it just as the rebound from bouncing off of the wall shut the door for itself. Without looking around, the clone swerved through the small gathering, oblivious to the people around him. It's Raikage robes brushed gently against the floor as it proceeded to move toward the desk and seat itself, whereupon it pulled off the robes to reveal Lenon's normal clothing underneath. Carelessly, it threw the robe onto a nearby chair and sat very still for a long second, both hands on the desk. Finally, the clone of Lenon looked up. "Hello, all!" it waved with a large smile - however, he just happened to have picked up a large cup of tea in the hand that was now being waved around, and was most likely splashing everyone with the hot liquid.  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:09 pm
User ImageMaybe this world is not as weak as i thought
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

____________________________ `SANNIN___________ `CLOUD_________ `A SAMURAI'S HEART____________

User Image

( ) × ryugan » k a g u y aXXXX

XXXX▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Suddenly the office door went hurling across the room, in the opening of the door was Ryugan, a smirk spread upon his face as his right arm tilted toward his shoulder as his signature blade Mugen Haidora leaned against his shoulders as his eyes scanned the room for Hiro. " Hiro Uzaki..is no longer Raikage...is he still apart of this village.." Ryugan said as his eyes zoomed in on Lenon who was far to cheery if one were to ask him. The title of Raikage was a burden to him, as Ryugan cant imagine it in his future for them time being, he isn't a king nor a pawn, which is the way he likes it. His eyes weren't burning with any particular desire but, Ryugan was eager to get his information from the new Raikage.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄XXXX

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:03 pm
Hiro walked in through the door and sat down, he could hear Ryugan's words from the stair case that led to the office. "Of course I'm still apart of the village, I wouldn't leave my home."  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:14 pm
User ImageMaybe this world is not as weak as i thought
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

____________________________ `SANNIN___________ `CLOUD_________ `A SAMURAI'S HEART____________

User Image

( ) × ryugan » k a g u y aXXXX

XXXX▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Ryugan sighed, he was eager for some action, to hear those words were a bit of a let down but, on the bright side at least he wouldn't have to kill a long time friend. " Very wise on your part Seju..very wise.." Ryugan then simply took a seat on the floor to listen in on the others conversations.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄XXXX

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:25 pm
"If your so bored, why don't you just go hunt down my brother or something? He is a known rouge, I just put him down before I gave the Position to Lenon." His dog, Deraku, had arrived and jumped onto Hiros lap. Hiro petted the small dog, al least now he could relax now that he was just a Sannin again.  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:45 pm
When Ryugan broke through his doorway, Lenon tilted his head and managed to duck just in time as the door broke through the window at the other end of the room and fell to the street below. "Oh, please, not the doorway!" The clone wailed as it jumped out of the seat and looked out the window as the door crashed to the ground below, barely missing a couple by inches. His bit his lip and his eyes grew wide open, and he quickly retracted his head and slowly sat back down in the chair. "...Why, I certainly hope so." He chuckled as he listened to the dialogue between the two. "Well. That answers things." With a smile, Lenon picked up a nearby pen and began to bite it as he ignored the rest of the people in the office and read a paper on something or another. "...Absolutely delicious." he muttered to himself about halfway down the paper with a frown.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:27 pm
Okami watched all the action taking place around him and almost instantly got intrested. "Hm, I think i'll just..wait around.." After speaking he leaned against the wall hoping to over hear peoples conversations.

Mister Trotter

Gatekeeper

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games