Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply old rps
The Demon's Passage Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:07 pm
"Mae the pixie do it"She giggles  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:30 pm
He smiles before nodding. "Alright then." He then shrugs his shoulders. "... but can you be sure to ask him to do it? He'd probably be more wanting to do it if you were to ask him to do it."  

Shadowing Death

Distinct Conversationalist

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:10 pm
She smiles"I will ask him"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:41 am
Massasooni smiles nodding. "Thanks..." He then thinks for a moment before finally asking "So... if this baby becomes a girl... what... I mean, what would a father figure do?... with a boy, you teach em to hunt, sword fight, and all this as they grow... but... with a girl... a lot of them choose to want to play 'princess' and all this..."  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:36 am
Luna smiles"You can teach them the same as boys but you also teach them to sow, paint, sing, play insterments, and other such things."She smilings at him.She had a feeling though that the child was a boy  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:02 pm
Massasooni shakes his head before scratching the back his his head to admit "Well... I just hope it's going to be a boy... because... well... I don't know how I'd raise a girl."  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:52 pm
luna grins"I do"She looks out the window  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:11 pm
Massasooni shrugs his shoulders. "Well... yes. but you grew up in a family environment or whatever... I grew up... by myself... so I basically know what a boy would need in life."  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:52 pm
"What I had was a worse fate any child could grow up in. I would have done better living on my own which after a time I did. My child will not go threw that."She still looked out the window.She started to sing a song her mother had once song to her and her unborn brother.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ny7NZPfl0l4  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:35 pm
He shrugs his shoulders. "Well, living on your own is no picnic either." He said with his arms crossed. He tilted his head slightly to listen to the little song she sang then asks "... where'd you hear that?"  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:38 pm
Luna looks at him then"My mother used to sing it to me and to her unborn child before their lives were taken"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:50 pm
He nods. "Well... just sounds familiar." He says looking out the window. He then shrugs his shoulders. "... You know where any whistle may be?" He asks before looking to Luna.  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:18 pm
She nods then gets up and walks to a chest that was on a shelf then walks back to him and hands it to him"There are some in here  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:36 pm
He takes the chest and opens it up to take out one of the whistles to blow into it, though nothing came out. He sets the chest aside and rolls his eyes before waving his hand around it, transforming the whistle to a fancy black whistle with red trimming. He then blows it, which made an odd quieted whistle sound, but sounded brand new. He then opens the window and waits.
The pixie, hearing a whistle sound, zips to it quickly and in threw an open window to find Massasooni and Luna. He looks around. "Hi, hey, whistle?... Ah! You called me? Missed me, right? Bet you did. Totally did, right? Right. Mhm... So, what's in the bags? Anything for me? Why you both in this old room with old toys? Some of those toys scared me a bit, you know? Asked me to play with em, bit not speaking, was weird. I saw someone in the forest, talked with em, I think he liked me. Listened to everything I said to em. So, what you doing something with this room? Can it be a game room, you know with a little pool table here and a dart board and all that?" Massasooni shakes his head as he puts the chest back on the shelf then sets the whistle next to the chest.  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:44 pm
Luna smiles"This is a nursery. We need you to clean and paint the room like the night sky....just don't mess with the doll in the cribe.Get to close and he will eat you. Do it for me and I will show you my secret gift for Mssasooni"  
old rps

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games