Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Land Of The Beast:The Wicked(Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 162 163 164 165 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:25 pm
Lucius looked at her.

"I don't care if they do pressure us or not sis..I'll be the king if I got to be when I reach that age.I don't want you to cry over this ok?"he said softly hugging her.

The white wolf came of the tree the blue eye and hazel eye starring at the two twins Victor and Kira.

"No wonder my forrest sounds so crazy..your both here."The wolf turned his head to the side.

"Been to long since i've seen you both..well truly seen you both.Before it was threw a dead man's eyes.Now I see you threw two at the exact same time.How I wish I could of just seen you both threw living eyes before I lost my soul in life."The wolf said.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:30 pm
Val softly hugged her brother back and sighed. "So many questions not answered bout that bloodline...why did mom hid it from us all this time..." she murmured

Victor blinked his eye then turned around slightly reconizing the voice. "uncle?"

Kira blinked turning around as well  

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:53 pm
Kiba starred at them blankly.

"Yes Victor.."He said laughing lightly.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:55 pm
first Malik's bird now Uncle as a fox...im lossing it sis" Victor grumbled

Kira blinked then shook her head turning to Kiba "sorry...he just..." keeps shaking head  

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:09 pm
Kiba growled.

"I'm a wolf you fool."he said laughing.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:21 pm
Silvia smirked at Damon leaving and looked at her sister "Someone having a party for you... Akwaaard!" She said frinning ruffling Sam's hair.

Sam rolled her eyes at Sam "Don't you have some elephants to train?" She said.

Silvia tought for a moment "Ah! The elephants" She said running off.  

_-XxOMG_kitteh_OMGxX-_

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:51 pm
Let me see your face:
Zora:
User Image

Ifrit the Hell Hound

Whats your Name?: Zora Tsubasa
Do you have Powers?: Yes
What are they if so? Summoning and Fire
What are you exactly?: Demon
And your age?: Unknown
Any weapons on you?: A war hammer and her little 'pet' Ifrit
Are you Wicked?:A civilian?r a friend of the kingdom: Undecided for now...
Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z24a9BaPrG8&feature=related
Got a story?: Zora was a demon who kept to herself during the fighting. She didn't really care about her people dying. As long as she kept herself alive. She's wandered around the kingdom for a while now, but has kept herself hidden very well. She knows if they found her, they'd probably want to kill her instantly. She didn't care about that though. She would just go back to hell again. She's thought about helping them in whatever could happen in the future and yet she still isn't quite sure if she even should. Basically, she's just a wandering soul trying to figure out where her path is going.

((i felt like making another character since i'm a bit bored. i hope that's alright.))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:07 pm
Zora walked through the forest with a bored expression. She was tired of having to hide all the time, but she wasn't quite ready to die yet either. The thought made her chuckle when Ifrit ran past her. He was chasing something, but she didn't bother to find out what it was. She sighed and made a ball of black flames in her hand. "Well Ifrit, they'll find us eventually and Hell will be waiting for our return." she said quietly. She knew the people were nearby, but she didn't bother to confront them.  

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:15 pm
arent cha known for that?)

Victor laughed "ok ok"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:43 pm
Kiba jumped on both of them grinning.

"You should know a fox is never white.And i'm to big to be a fox."he said.

Damon's eyes opened and he looked over to where a new scent was coming from as he had been laying under a tree branch.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:04 pm
Zora looked at Ifrit as he stopped and smelled the air. She discovered a scent that wasn't too far from them. "A neko and a vampire. Interesting." she said as she snapped her fingers and motioned for Ifrit to stay. She tried to see if the scent was familiar and she remembered one of the people from the battle. Damon, was his name. "Well Damon, kill me now and make it quick before I change my mind. That is, if you want to kill me. Most people do." she said in his mind. She wondered if he knew that she was a demon from the battle. It didn't really matter.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:29 pm
Damon didn't even stand up but laid back agianst the tree.

"We are not enemies demon.We have no quarrel."he said in her head.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:44 pm
Zora chuckled slightly as she pet Ifrit's fur to hold him back. "For now. But all of that could change. I just, haven't decided yet." she said to him as she let the ball of black flames go. She watched as it began to burn away at the forest. "You have to be careful when you choose who survives and who dies." she said to him as she walked off away from the fire. Ifrit followed close behind her.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:15 pm
Victor blinked since he had the new blind spot. "oof for god sakes...and yea true wait does that mean...mom back?" he asked couldnt help it

Kira sighed shaking her head. "victor..." she warned  

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:44 pm
Damon closed his eyes and smiled.

"You have no idea how easy I could kill anyone and everyone.Instead i'm a dead man walking..just like my father."he said in her head and he just stayed there his eyes closed.

Kiba's eyes closed and he put a paw on Victor's head.

"I wish boy..but no..my younger sister isn't back even though I begged for her return instead of my own."he said softly.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 162 163 164 165 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games