Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Karaneshii ^The Obscured Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:53 pm
Aeris looked up to Vincent as he spoke and then went back to flipping through the book. What they needed was probably near the end. She continued to look, speaking to him as she did. "I understand. I'll help you out with that. Might as well, it helps out Caly as well. Speaking of, you enjoy her company, correct?" It wasn't a deep question, but it would be to break the silence for the moment.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 10:31 pm
Cy smiled down at the girl and placed a hand on her head. He let her stay there while she slept, having no quarrel with her resting her head on his lap. His fingers ran through her brown hair soothingly. Eventually he closed his eyes, not to rest but to think. He was bound to the elven girl now, and while he did like her and was fond of her. She had yet to win his heart over as a lover would. He also thought about what the girl wanted out of life. He was unsure of where all this was going....

"As a friend of course i enjoy her company. She is kind to me after all." Vincent said simply as he waited for Aeris to find the spell. Truthfully he only saw Caly as a friend and nothing more. Besides his preferences was more towards men, not women... but in light of his current situation he could have a change of heart.  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:23 pm
"I understand. She's...a sweet person, but that's somewhat of a problem. Her kindness can get her killed. But, my opinion means nothing. Only Caly's does." Aeris sighed a bit, continuing to glance through the book, before something caught her eyes. "I think I found it. King's grace, I found something that may help you out. It's a dispel spell, but it may help in the process of reversing the binding spell. It's a bit difficult though, it needs a druid and a cleric to pull it off. Caly can use her powers in a druid sense, I, on the other hand, am a druid and cleric. For once in my life, my family's betrayal will come in handy." She looked up to Vincent, a look of hope in her eyes.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 11:16 am
She settled deeply into sleep, but not enough to where she couldn't feel his hand on her hair. Even so, what he was doing was so soothing and that sent her deeper into her sleep...so well into it that visions came streaming into her head.

She ran towards the garden, knowing that she could make her stand there better than inside the house. Already power began to fill her up, expand what she had called forth already. But as she looked up Vincent was already 5 five from her. "Please Vincent, don't make me do this. You're one of the closest friends I have..." she said, staring into his glowing eyes. Being demon took away some of the beauty of him...............

The scene changed, but yet, almost the same as if not too much time had passed. This time Aeris was there and powers were raging between her and Aeris. The elements filled her powers, filled all her thoughts to where she knew that her eyes glowed vibrant and her hair blew around her with the power. She blinked, seeing Vincent in the middle of htier power circle....Then she began to have trouble with her powers, feeling themalmost slip from her control. But no! She could't let that happen. She had to help him... But even as that thought settled, new things began to fill her and a great power surge began to build within her.....

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 6:16 pm
Vincent slipped off his branch and landed onto Aeris's. He was light enough that his weight didnt cause the branch to break only bend when he landed on it. "Good.. it sounds useful. We should give it a try as soon as possible." Vincent said, his interest peaked.

"Tell me what is the difference between a druid and cleric. And what was with your families betrayal? If you dont mind me asking." Vincent said as he sat down on the branch much like a cat would.

_

Cy could sense Calys dreams, he didnt know what they where about but he could easily tell that they werent the pleasant type of dream. "Wonder what worry has thrown you down the rabbit hole." He said softly as he started to hum a song trying to soothe away the nightmares.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:57 pm
"We'll have to wait until Caly awakes from sleeping. I can feel the weight of her dream, and it doesn't seem too pleasant." Aeris bounced a bit as he landed on the branch. She giggled a bit and and nodded.

"Druid uses the elements in nature to aid them, destroying nothing, just recreating, twisting and combining. Clerics use holy magic. As for my family, they gave me and my sister up to protect themselves, and in turn it was only because they were planning the assassination of the King. They blinded my sister in order to make her an Oracle. They placed runes over my body in order to make me a shapeshifter. My uncle is one of the king's advisers, and he did nothing to stop it. I care for Caly dearly, but I wished for my own life. I could've been a ranger like I wanted, but instead I became a lady in waiting, the closest to nature I got to was the courtyard. And then I became the royal pet because of my powers.And my father did nothing." She sighed a bit, leaning back onto the trunk of the tree, her hands behind her head and her eyes closed.

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 11:19 pm
The visions began to fade as someone's humming began to enter into her mind. She was a little restless as she slowly began to come back into awareness. She knew she moved a little while she slept, but she wasn't sure how much. Even so as she came into wakefulness she knew that some time had passed and that it was Cy humming. She didn't open her eyes; too content to just listen to his tone.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 2:32 pm
"Why not do so?" Vincent questioned. "Find a way to break free from your ties and duties and live your life as you always wanted Caly." Vincent said gently seeing that they both wanted the same thing in life. "I know what its like to have something forced onto you. I long as you do for a life of my own. One that is free again as it used to be. No one should be someone else's slave." Vincent said with a light growl.

Cy continued to hum even when Caly woke but didnt open her eyes. He raked his fingertips through her hair and closed his own eyes for a moment or two.  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 4:39 pm
If she had been a cat she would have purred and with a mental giggle sent that thought to him. She wasn't going to be able to stay laying for much longer, wanting to be outside again. Slowly she opened her eyes, staring stright ahead at the objects in her room. It wasn't much, more plants than furniture she noticed with a small smile. Her head was still pillowed on Cy's leg, and she was a little loathe to move, for she was actually comfortable.

She slowly and silently slipped into the garden, noticing that it was completely green adn growing. She smiled a little, her green eyes lighting up with her emotions. It had to be Aristal's work. One, she could feel the poewr signature underneath it all, and two no one else the unique flavoring of the half elf, half human mage like she did.

Two daggers graced each hip, along with the quiver of arrows and unslung bow across her back; she was a tracker and though minor, she was still good at what she did.Her clothes were tight on her body, making little noise, if at all. She wasn't entirely sure of what her welcome would be, seeing as she had never been fulling introduced or even spent a lot of time in Aristal's company. But she was certain that things were looking up.

Aristal didn't have to answer to the king anymore, and neither did Selsia. So what better way of finding her long lost half-sister than to just listen to the court and figure out for her own?

Afterall, that's how she found the place in the city of mortals...

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 9:15 pm
"Because, sadly, it's all I've ever truly known. No one should be someone else's slave, but guessing by both our situations, we both have that in common. Though....Caly is a kind mistress." Aeris nodded a bit after her words, drawing her knees closer to her body. "Caly's my friend, but she's also my master. How can that be so? Wait...what will happen once you are free of the mask?"

The answer to that question would have to wait as the aura of another person pierced the air of the garden. Aeris crawled a bit further out onto the branch they were on, glancing down at the ground. "Someone else is here...." She looked back at Vincent, quirking an eyebrow slightly.

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 1:50 am
Selsia could sense the figures in the garden, knowing who exactly one of them was, though the other made her pause. A demon. She had known that a demon adn vampire had ventured into the elven homelands, but hadn't known it was this demon. This was certainly news. And something she would look into later. Right now she wanted nothing more than to see for herself that Aristal was fine.

She could feel that her half-sister was inside with the vampire, and that she wasn't sleeping. Perhaps now was a good time to find and introduce herself properly?

She headed towards the door to the mansion, hoping that no one would get angry shew was just walking in.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 4:40 pm
"Whoever it is Cy will protect Caly against them if they are threatening in any way. He has a bond with her now and he will protect her with his life. So dont you worry Aeris." Vincent said gently, thankful he didnt have to answer Aeris's question about what he would do if his mask was off. If he had to it would probably be an answer she or Caly wouldnt like.

Vincent just watched as the new woman made her way to the mansion. "Though im not above investigation." Vincent said with a smile as he hoppeed from the branch and followed after the new girl.

"Goodmorning Caly.. i know your awake." Cy said gently as he ceased his movements and looked down at her with a soft smile. "Someones approaching... i think their searching for you."  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 4:58 pm
Caly opened her eyes, slowly turning her head under his hand to glance at him, a little disappointed that he stopped. She slightly raised an eyebrow, but too could sense the figure making their way through the house. "Why do you think they are looking for me?" she asked softly.

The younger elf knew of the demon following her, but she didn't pay much mind to it. She could feel where Aristal was and silently made her way there. But as she neared she soflty called out, "Hello? I mean no harm, but I am looking for someone by the name of Princess Aristal..."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 9:07 pm
"I dont know but they dont seem to be a threat... Maybe we should go investigate?" Cy suggested as he slipped from the bed and stood besides it. He coffered his hand to Caly and helped her up.

"Princess Aristal? You mean Caly dont you?" Vincent said as he came up behind the girl. "She's upstairs with Cy... The vampire she bonded to." Vincent said as he slipped by the girl and came around her front. He pointed to the stairs that led to the second floor. "Are you another one of her ladies in waiting like Aeris is?" The demon inquired.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 10:27 pm
She nodded, sitting up when he slipped off the bed and accepted his hand. Once she stood on her feet again, she went towards the hall, meaning to go down the stairs. But once she saw the elf at the bottom, she stopped, just staring.

She knew that elf, not the name or who she was, but that elf she had seen at various times when she was still living at the elven valley, towards the end. She was one of the elves that helped her through that last panic attack, helped in ways that allowed Caly to just Heal enough to travel and then leave. Now she wondered just why a full blood would have ventured this far adn why they would be looking for her.

Selsia blinked repeatedly when the demon spoke to her and then moved to stand before her. "If it is Caly that she goes by now, then yes, I'm looking for Caly." she said patiently. She stood still, just a couple of feet from the stairs. "And no, I'm not as Aeris is..." her voice was soft for that one, though it wan't from lack of speaking...Aristal "Caly" had come into view at the head of the stairs.

She blinked her green eyes again, "I was searching for you." she said softly.

Caly stepped slowly down onto the first step and asked, "Who are you?"

The full blood bowed her head as she replied, "I am Selsia, daughter of Prince Raziel..." her voice was so soft, that if there had been any mortals ther, they wouldn't have heard it. For Raziel was the name of the youngest Prince of Elves...Caly's father...and apparently this new elf's.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games