Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The O.W.L.s: Into The Nol Era (Complete) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:30 pm
Nova turned from a bed as he was flossing his teeth for some reason and smirked when kojiro woke up with no idea what was going on. " Hey wake up kojiro its training time. Raven called and she wants us all in together for some training after our lousy performance in the mountains i assume. After all she was only one of us to actually win her fight. Mine was a draw and i was against 2 opponets at once. You 2 fought a very powerful owl yourslves and was more or less defeated from what i heard. Yes i read your minds about the battle with magic to see what happened. so we all need this training. Now come on times wasting." said nova as he grabed both benkei and kojiro and litterally draged both out before he started pushing them forward instead not wanting to wait.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:49 pm
Vincent looked at the cupcake as he grabbed it beore it unfroze and Thomas spooked him. He looked to the older man and began to spoke. "Um...yes" he said. "I'm Vincent" he told him quitely. "Register?" he asked curiously.

Aeon looked at Armand and back at the locket. "No, just looking at this locket" she said. "The kid brought it back for me...sorry...my name is Aeon" she said finally introducing herself. "It's just taking some time to get used to all of this.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Falconblade7591

O.G. Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:59 am
Kojiro silently listened to him, a small pang of humiliation hit him when he was told they had been defeated, he simply looked towards his lap with a glazed stare as Nova continued talking, he felt like he had been broken and tossed aside like some rag doll, were they both really that weak? More importantly, did raven think they were all weak? calling it lousy performance, did she only care about fighting? After contemplating that, something else crossed his mind. Kojiro did not appreciate his mind being read so easily, almost violated, if he could see the past battle, what else could he stumble upon? Kojiro quietly mulled this over in his mind until his concentration was broken, being dragged away by Nova, "H-hey!" he stuttered, surprised by the sudden actions.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:48 am
((UNS - Armand))

Armand couldn't see what was on the locket, but whatever it was had Aeon shocked. Maybe it was a good thing if Demios said he had done something good. As far as Armand knew, the mage's morals weren't that lopsided.... well, except for during that Amish town... So, he smiled. "Nice to meet you, Aeon. Sorry about Demi falling asleep all over the place," he said with a laugh. "Kids, you know..."

-------------------------------------------------

((Fallen Phoenix))

"Tsch... what do you know, Nova?" Benkei retorted, feeling similarly to Kojiro about his mind being violated by Mr. Lame, as he was dragged out and pushed with Kojiro into the hallway toward the meeting room area. He looked at Kojiro, the expression on his face a small forced smile that twitched ever so slightly, hinting that they should go smack Nova. Still, it didn't change the fact that Benkei and Kojiro had pretty much lost to Itachi.

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:31 am
Raven had not been waiting long when her team began to turn up. She felt a bit off as the scene from the mountain filled her mind. To them she must have seemed crazy...those things she had said...what did they mean?
Raven banished the thoughts from her mind. She smiled widly when she spotted Kojiro. She approached him and hugged him firmly "How are you feeling?" her blue eyes scanned his awaiting his answer.

Nat walked at a slow pace to meet the others. He yawned and wiped sleep from his eyes when he finally made it. A wide grin formed on his lips as he came to stand behind Nova. Nats childish state of mind kicked in as he reached up and messed with the older Owls hair. He then dodged to hide behind Benkei in case Nova resorted in an angry way. "Hellllloooo Ben!!!" Nathaniel laughed while hanging the phone in front of Benkeis face. He was acting pretty hyper but deep in his mind he kept replaying the conversation he had shared with Owen. It troubled him, though he would never go against the older Owls wishes.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:41 pm
(( Hey guys sorry about my absense, once that small time skip happens I'll be able to get back in my usual rhythm of posting. ))  

Nicko1421

Falconblade7591

O.G. Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:27 pm
Kojiro had a glazed expression on his face as he was dragged along, he looked over at Benkei who was not enjoying the treatment either, however there was a slight light in his eyes as he caught Benkei's idea, he began to follow his lead, but before he could do anything, he was grabbed by someone, he looked up and realized Raven was holding him, be blushed slightly, surprised by her actions, every thought of her he had thinking he was weak was washed away when she asked how he was feeling, perhaps Nova was just putting his own spin on what she said anyway, she would never say something about them like that, they were a family. However even as he convinced himself of this, he could not help but feel something bringing him down, he did fail her, but he would not let her be aware of it, he forced a smile and nodded as he looked up her, "...I-Im fine....thank you..." he mumbled, however his eyes said something entirely different.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:49 pm
(I think I'm going to do the timeskip really soon. I've been trying to keep my chin above water here in college.)  

Mahareshi

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:03 pm
"Register. Get you into the system. Get the full capabilities of your power at entrance. From there, we keep tabs on what you do, how you grow, how you interact, who you work the best with and your known weaknesses." Thomas replied to the child. He kneeled down to Vincent and looked at him in contemplation. "You know, with a power like that, you could be as good as the higher ups one day. If we get you registered, we can make sure that happens. Training facilities will be all yours."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:21 pm
Lucien laughed lightly as he entered the room. " Wow Thomas you've grown crueler, recruiting children now? You and Che are more similar then I thought. " He said as he closed the door behind him. ' However he is right, we need to get you registered in our systems before you can be allowed any special privaleges. " He looked down at the child his eyes activating to see through the lies of the world and to see what this child wanted most. " Ah. I see. ' He said as his swirling purple eyes faded back to normal. " Well I trust Amara's judgment, if she believes that he will be useful then he's welcome here. " He turned slightly around and sighed. " Besides we can't turn away an Owl. " He glanced over his shoulder and looked at Thomas. " Thomas I'm going to get my trip finalized I'll be leaving by tomorrow. I'm trusting you guys to hold down the fort while I'm gone, try not to cause the end of the world. " He smiled lightly and walked from the room. " Sibal, protect the child named Vincent, Amara will most likely never leave his side, just watch over them while I'm gone. " He said softly. " If anything happens to either of them, I'll see to it that the people responsibe wind up six feet under. "
" Yes sir. " The ever stoic Sibal said calmly. as he walked into the room Lucien had just walked from. Taking his usual stance on the wall head slightly tilted down all four arms folded eyes closed.
Lucien laughed lightly again. " What an odd team we are. Aw well, I suppose it's for the best. " He walked calmly his shoes making a light sound against the granite floors. " So Roulin gained a new power huh, well now what kind of Rival would I be if I let the game die there. I will catch up, and I will surpass you just wait. " He had planned to expand his grimoire of powers while in Russia, he even knew who his targets would be, sadly for them they needed to die, luckily for him they were scum of the Earth they were worthless trash that the world would be better off without which is why Lucien held no pity as he thought about the upcoming battles.  

Nicko1421

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:15 pm
"Che brought Amaya and Amara in. I'm making sure Vincent knows where he belongs." Thomas assured Lucien. He looked over to him as he prepped his departure. He stroked his goatee in thought as his second in command spoke to his subordinates. "I'm sure you know there are some people in Russia that you need to attend to. I trust that you'll do your job and do it well."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:50 pm
Vincent looked at Thomas as he listened to his explanation. When Lucien came in he remained silent. He then spoke silently. "...Okay...where do I register?" he asked him. He did want to gain control over hs power. When Thomas said he had potential to fair with the higher ups he smiled inside. He just knew he could freeze not how successful it could be.

Aeon looked at Armand and smiled. "Yea..."she said. "it's really no problem" she added. She looked at the time. "Luckily this apartment has two rooms so you and the kid can use it for tonight." she added. "Are you two hungry? " she asked curiously.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:51 pm
((Fallen Phoenix))

Kojiro seemed to get Benkei's thoughts as the younger Owl also moved, but was halted by Raven's grasp. Tsch. The Shield Owl himself was distracted by Nathaniel, who had "attacked" Nova's hair and then hidden himself behind the figure of the tall brown haired Japanese Owl. "Tsch. Nat, what are you doing?" Benkei grumbled as he saw the phone dangling in front of his face. His eyebrow twitched slightly as he remembered the obnoxious ring tone that Nova had set. Why was Nat so happy anyway?

----------------------

((UNS - Amaya and Armand))

Amaya listened to the conversation between Vincent and Thomas and smiled. Thomas wasn't being mean or anything to Vincent. He said that Vincent could be a higher up! Then Lucien walked in and began to speak to them. The Clueless Owl blinked when Sibal stepped out to protect Vincent. She wasn't sure how Vincent would react to a giant heavyset bioweapon such as Sibal. She looked at Vincent and tried to smile. She was better at smiling than making weird mean looks anyway.

Armand nodded at Aeon with a smile. "Thank you." He didn't really like intruding on others' apartments, but for Demios's sake... the mage was supremely exhausted. Actually, Armand felt tired himself as well. He had been keeping strong for Demios, but he couldn't deny the physical and mental toll of the events of the day. "Are you hungry?" The red head's grin got wider. "Please allow me to improvise something with what you have as a token of appreciation."

((Are Moli and Noel reaching Aeon any time soon, or after the time skip?))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:46 pm
Raven held Kojiro's gaze for a while. He was hiding something, a thought or problem, yet he was not saying anything. With a soft smile Raven pulled away, slipping into business mode.
"The battle on the mountain was long and deadly...we all survived this time but next time we might not be so lucky. What we did gain from that fight was an insight of how powerful our opponents are" a dark smirk filled her face as she paused brifly "we need to up our game if we are to gain the objects first. So today i want you guys to pair up and spar" her eyes narrowed "Of course i dont want any fatal injuries, so please keep that in mind"

"I am being a kid of course my japanese friend" Nat smiled brightly and took a step back. He listened to Raven as she explained what they were going to do. "sparing? Not exactly my strong point" Nat might seem confident when they got into fights, but he did not hold the same confidence when it came to sparing. Simply because in these situations, his fellow team members are not likely to willingly share their powers with him. Which meant the young owl had to think things through carefully.  

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:16 pm
((Just letting everyone know: I need to get the optical drive for my dvd player replaced in my laptop. The Apple store has told me that I need to leave my laptop with them for 5-7 days for the repairs to be done. As such, I may not be online during that time. At least not as often (or as long) as I usually am. If I do manage to get online during the time my laptop is being repaired, I won't be using my own computer and most likely someone else's. I ask that you guys try not to leave me and my characters too far behind. sweatdrop lol))  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games