Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Introduce yourselves!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JieRui

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:58 pm
TinyChinaDoll
Ni hao, wo de mingzi shi Sun Siyuan n_n.

My english name is Helen. I was born in Beijing, and now live here in Michigan in the US. I'm 19. I like my snakes and I like painting.

I am going to school for Business Law and Accounting and I want to work with my mom at some point after college.

Starts to sing "It's a small world after all..."

My name's Janet, my Chinese name is Jie Rui. I'm an MBA student at Wayne State in Detroit and I'm in my first semester taking Mandarin.

I'm not Asian, but I've loved all things Chinese most of my life. I'm um old (Old Gaian is Old is my official age) and originally from Washington DC.

I tell people I'm studying Chinese (because I get no credits for it but I have to pay full price crying ) because it would be good with a business degree. But the truth is I've always wanted to learn Chinese and now I can!

My aunt lived in Malaysia for many years and she and my cousins speak fluent Mandarin. I was always so jealous. I studied German and still speak and read it a bit.

Helen, you're not in my class are you? LOL. That was so weird seeing your intro!! Deja vu! mrgreen

EDIT: OK, you're not in my class, lol. I saw your profile. Still, pretty funny.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:38 pm
Ni hao! Wo de zhong wen mingze shi Laoyin.

Sorry if i butchered the pinyin, I haven't been in class for many months lol

My name is Ryan and I am not Asian... however I really enjoy learning about the culture, I enjoy learning Chinese (only had the chance to be exposed to mandarin) and I love kung fu movies, namely Jackie Chan movies razz

I hope to strike up some interesting conversations here in this guild and I want to thank the leaders for allowing me to join.

See you all around and I hope to meet many of you!  

Laoyin

Niphz
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 3:02 am
Welcome, dear, dear new people.

Watch out for t0sh. xD ninja

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:14 pm
Hello! I'm Starbucks xd Just call me that. I'm new on Gaia, hope you can all help me! biggrin Nice to meet you~  

This is not Starbucks

berryscary1

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:55 pm
Hi Starbucks, Where's all of the free coffee for us?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 2:34 am
But I'm not Starbucks! gonk  

This is not Starbucks

Niphz
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 2:34 am
o___0;;;;

BEST. USERNAME. EVER. <3

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 2:35 am
Haha thanks lol  

This is not Starbucks

berryscary1

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:46 pm
sweatdrop But you said to call you starbucks?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 7:07 am
uhhhhhh... I don't know what to say...I'm Chinese! biggrin I can speak, write, read and understand manderin, although I'm still learning. biggrin I can understand shanghainese although I don't speak it. That's about it... sweatdrop  

itortle

berryscary1

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:27 pm
Hi squiddy, i'm berry  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:10 pm
Hey there! My name is Kai Xuan. I'm 14 yeras-old and I live in Australia. sweatdrop I can speak Manadrin, although I fail at reading it.[/alig
n]  

kitchenn

Darkaznstargoddess
Captain

Ruthless Genius

13,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 9:19 am
Welcome to the ICU everyone.
=) I hope you enjoy your stay here.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:21 pm

Ni hao! I'm Alex and I just turned 14! YAY!

I am currently learning Japanese and Chinese, and honestly, I enjoy Chinese linguistics much more than Japanese! I also find the language very easy, though I am only learning basic conversational Mandarin~ It might be because Japanese grammatic are so hard T^T

Well, I am not Chinese, but really want to learn the language!

mazuac

4,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Statustician 100
  • Contributor 150
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games