Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Destiny Islands
Light Manor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zora Champion Sidon

Enthusiastic Sex Symbol

12,290 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:46 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky

Hector the True

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Xavior Stone

Paradichlorbenzene

Revi-sama

User Image

Garret grunted in pain landing on the ground and Denver was unresponsive as he laid there unconscious still covered in flames."D..Damn you!"He managed to get up but was injured from the blow his keyblade glowed even brighter and Garret was covered in a armor and Shadow Weaver turned into a sword. Garret was shocked by his armor form but with it his abilities were enchanced abit and he ran towards Jaecen and drawed his new keyblade turned sword getting ready for anything." I hope you have a plan... Cause I'm not sure how to take this thing on from here."

User Image User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:45 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
Hector the True
Neo Titus Strife
Revi-sama
Hyrulian Legend Link
Assriel

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kalena stood up to watch. She wasn't going to intervene just yet

Liya avoided the boulders from the golems falling apart. She looked at Kurona in a panicked look
"Auntie Kurona!" Liya never said names like that unless she was panicked.

She then looked at the demon and snarled. She then noticed that Ayami and Ixyam were there and were losing the battle as well. She heard both of them scream.

"Hey Demon! Leave my family alone!" Liya roared and ran towards it, her fury filled her keyblade with power making it change form all of a sudden as if it were overloading with power that she couldn't hold back.

She charged in, her keyblade being covered in electricity and fire at the same time.

(keyblade transformation)
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:26 pm
Xero
Keyblade Wielder

Xero did not move as every started to prepare for a battle. He felt the pressure of the demons power begin to crush down on everyone around besides those who have faced off against beast this strong. Xero was able to summon three of this creatures strength, but none here was able to supply him with the mana needed to do so. The demon struck the barrier as Xero continued to drink his tea and eat his meal. Rosalie on the other hand was not sharing Xero's calm exterior. She was worried and even more so that Xero did not seem phased by massive pressure upon the house. It was almost over whelming her as she fell to a kneel and looked back to Xero again not phased by it. She looked around and most of the Light Household was not affected either. The pressure grew greatly as the demon managed to crack the barrier. The demons power began to seep though creating a miasma that started to eat away at the barrier and sap at the power of anyone who was human. Once the barrier finally gave way, Xero stood. Something was calling to him. It was like a sweet mystical lullaby that he had not heard in a long time. He walked past Rosalie who was finally able to stand and tried to join Xero, but he seemed mesmerized by something. She left him to join those in their group. Xero walked outside as the demon was stabbing a man violently. Others watched in horror, but Xero ignored all as he followed the music. He walked to Tsuyoi for the music was coming from her pocket. "That music, where is that music coming from?"

Mood:
Tired
Party:
Rosalie

Key Blades:
Hearts Judgement & Souls Redemption

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

Xavior Stone

Assriel

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Xero - Action Speaking Thought

Rosalie - Action Speaking Thought

Hector - Action Speaking Thought

Rukia - Action Speaking Thought

Fayt - Action Speaking Thought

Translate: (())
OOC sad (Sorry guys I lost my job so i have been job hunting non stop))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:37 pm
Jaecen Light
Female? and Male... (-_-,) 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

The demon grinned widely and slid the woman off his arm before tossing her aside. "Thorns in my side... All of you! Nevertheless! No one is to open the Gates of Hell! Punishment has been served!"
Black smoke swept in around the demon and lifted him away before disappearing altogether.

Frantically, Jaecen ignored the pain and scrambled to his feet in order to rush to the injured woman's side, transforming ,almost by himself, back to his normal form. He slid to his knees beside her and lifted her head to set it on his lap, clearing her hair from her face. He bit back a sob. The woman reached up slowly and touched his cheek, smiling. "I missed you... so much...." She coughed and blood trickled out of her mouth.
Jaecen silenced her. "Emalie, now's not the time to talk. We need to get you to a medical center."
"Jace, no... It's... It's fine.... I won't survive anyway..." Emalie coughed.
Erin walked up behind Jaecen and looked down at her, frowning. She looked up at him as best she could and made a weak smile. "My boy... My beautiful boy.... An' my daughters... They're safe?'
Erin nodded and replied as calmly as he could. "Yes, mum. I've been doin' m'best."
She closed her eyes and smiled again. "Good...." She looked at Jaecen. "When the stars meet the sky, my love will never end...."
"But until then, I'm forever yours...." Jaecen said and shook his head.
"Jaecen.... Tsuyoi's a good girl... I've been watching her and you... Take care of her...." Emalie's voice slowly faded away before her head dropped and her body went limp.
"Emalie..." Jaecen looked at the body of his once cherished love. Kurona walked up behind him and tapped him on his shoulder. He set her down and rose to his feet to walk away towards the ponds. Kurona set Emalie's hands crossed on her chest and closed her eyes before crossing herself. "May the dead become one with the universe and their memories live on."
On impulse, Jaecen released a massive pulse of his own aura in rage and grief, which disfigured the ground around him and left him standing on a small hill in the center of a crater that was beginning to fill with water.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:43 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
Hector the True
Neo Titus Strife
Revi-sama
Hyrulian Legend Link
Assriel
xavior stone

((OOC: oh dude, I'm so sorry you lost your job. I hope you find one soon))
User Image

Liya was about to make contact when the demon disappeared leaving a blue haired woman behind deathly injured. She hit a boulder instead which took the blow but didn't cause damage except for a few marks of fire left behind.

Kalena watched staying on the roof of the manor. Her eyes softened. So this was the 'Emalie' Jaster was talking about, the forbidden love interest in his life.

As Jaecen left out the aura blast to make a hill, Liya was catapulted off the ground and she fell towards the water outside the barrier.

((This is outside the barrier, not inside))

Liya was falling towards the ocean.

User Image

A man appeared in black fire catching Liya and tumbling safely into shallow water. He grumbled getting wet, but he got to his feet.

Liya had her eyes closed as she was caught, until she opened them seeing who saved her from the water. She blinked a few times in disbelief
"Jax? What are you doing here? Your not gonna take me away are you?"

"not at all, X. " Jax placed Liya on the ground and walked up to the barrier until it activated pushing him away. He then leaned on the barrier barely able to see what is going on inside.

"Oh Emalie....."

Liya looked up at Jax
"Wait, that's Emalie!?" She walked inside the barrier just enough to be safe again. Her keyblade changed back to normal and she put it away.
"The same one you and Jaster had a crush on."

Jax nodded and sighed
"and now she's dead again, all because I was blocked from that date. We....we tried to save her but time had other ideas."

Jax fell to his knees and wiped a tear away

"wait, nobodies don't cry."

"if the emotion is deep enough, yeah, we do. She's the reason I'm not taking you in. I loved her too much to let her die and in the end I failed her. Want to know why I'm insane as I am. All I have are Jaster's bad memories inside, haunting me. Every day I watch Emalie die in the past, and now she's dead now. No amount of time travel can change this, nor would she see me now. She loves Jaecen, end of story."

Jax sighed getting up with his head lowered.
"Cya later twerp." Jax disappeared walking away from the manor forcefield.

Liya started to walk back not saying a word.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:21 am
[ooc: Oh jeez, that sucks...well, good luck finding another job. It's sorta difficult finding one.
Also, damn, I missed everything... sweatdrop ]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi watches helplessly with Wakai and the others as she stayed next to Jaecen as the demon had made small work of anyone that tried to attack him. Odayaka held her hand up towards anyone who was hurt, healing them from a distance as her hands glowed. And Red just simply watched from a distance , though she made to stay close to Tsuyoi or Jaecen as she was told, but she seemed to be enjoying herself a little too much than she should be.
Tsuyoi looked at Xero when he asked her a random question, "Music...I don't hear any..." she paused to listen closely, she could hear music coming from her pocket. She reached into it and took out the ring she was given by the masked, cloaked stranger. "Ah, that's right...I was supposed to give this to you." she said, handing the ring over to Xero. She then turned her attention back to the demon who had gotten a hold of Ixyam. She was angered to what the demon had done to Ixyam...but what happened after had changed that. Ixyam turned out to be Emalie. She continued to watch as Jaecen spent a short time talking to Emalie before she went limp. When Jaecen had crushed the ground around him with his aura, she knew that he was deeply affected by Emalie's death...after all, Jaecen had lost his beloved once again, something a person should never go through. She de-summoned her keyblade, which made Jaecen's replica disappear as well. She lowered her head and tilted her hat forward, as if saying a prayer for Emalie.
While Odayaka was checking on Denver, her ears perked up, looking in the direction where Liya was. She patted Denver's back, confirming that he was all healed up now and stood up, walking towards the stairs that led to the manor from the town. She eventually spotted Liya making her way back, and decided to meet her halfway as she began to make her way to Liya.

When the fight had ended, Namia had already finished her bath as she walked out the door and stood next to Hileinna, who had also been watching. She let out a sigh, "Well, it seems I took my bath a minute too long." she said. She was wearing casual clothes-which was a rare sight, she wore a black long sleeved shirt, black short shorts, and slippers. She was still drying her hair with a towel, looking a Hileinna, "So, what happened?" she asked.

Hector the True

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Xavior Stone

Paradichlorbenzene

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:32 am
( OOC: Yes, I agree, jobs are very difficult to find. So, I hope you find one to your liking. That's a rarity nowadays.)
Lana Firanne(HEAD: On)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lana let out a sigh of relief when she didn't need to do any fighting in the end. Though, she did feel kind of bad that she just stood by and watched, feeling a little useless. After the conflict was over, Lana couldn't help but wonder about that demon, she could feel how strong he was just by being in his presence. She couldn't help but look down and feel a little saddened by how weak she is. If she had attacked just as Garret and Denver did, she would've probably been tossed away like a ragdoll as well.

Hileinna had been watching the whole time, though from a distance. She didn't look at Namia when she spoke, "A lot happened...so much that I can't possibly tell you everything that had just happened..." She finally looked at Namia, "To be honest...it's all a mystery to me as much as it is to you." she said before walking back into the house.

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper

Hector the True

Kurai_18

Paradichlorbenzene

Xavior Stone

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:58 am
Jaecen Light
Female? and Male... (-_-,) 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

Erin sat down next to her and started to cry. "Mum... Don't leave again..."
Kurona stood up, her face emotionless in order to hide the fact that she also wanted to cry. She went to the edge of the clearing and began writing new barrier tags.
Jaecen looked up, then down at the pond. He turned around and headed towards the staircase leading to town without speaking a word. Aliya noticed and ran over to him. She grabbed his arm. "Where're ya goin', Jay-Jay?"
He pushed her off of him and glared at her. "I said to stop calling me that."cJaecen said calmly. By his voice, Aliya could tell he was dangerous, at the moment.
Aliya was pushed to the ground and slightly hurt that Jaecen would do such a thing. "Jaecen... This-this isn't you..."
"Shut up... You don't know anything." He said and turned away.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True

Kurai_18

yutary Pie

Dangerous Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:51 pm
Suddenly the pressense of a DC opening and closing erupted in the far corner of the manor, however, there didnt seem to be anything that crawled out of said DC, but once the barrier was up, it wouldnt happen again (duh) however, something did come through the DC, "Hey there Kalena, how are you~" a voice suddenly called to Kalena from behind as Zane stood on the rooftops with her "youuuuuu havnt sent me a note in forever, i missed you" His eye glaring at her as he slowly began walking twords her.

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:38 pm
Xero
Keyblade Wielder

Xero took the ring and held it in his hand. From the ring came a darkness so pure that Xero could no longer see anyone else ever though his friends where just standing next to him he peered into the darkness with nothing in site except a single figure that was radiant with light so pure, Xero felt like he was staring at the full moon. It was a young woman with glowing, snow white hair and stunning red eyes. Xero was unsure of what was going on but the woman's beauty was mesmerizing. Then he realized why he was drawn to protect X. She reminded him of this woman, of his true love. "Miyuki, is that really you?" "My Master, she is still awaiting you. She is the reason you came this far, is it not Master? Why stop now when you are so close to her?" The woman vanished and in her place stood a man whose mask shone as brightly as she had. "Who are you? Where is Miyuki? Agh! My head!" "Master, please do not push yourself. Your memory will come back to you and once that happens, I will rejoin your side as your faithful servant. Until then my Master, please take this gift. The ring will show you the way to the truth, but to gain your memory will cost you everything. You will become the man you once were with unstoppable power, but will those you hold dear except who you really are? Either way my Master I await your return and Miyiku awaits her rescue. Farewell." The masked man waved his hand and all returned to normal as if no time had passed. The demon was still attacking and Xero had to help his friends, but a sudden pain washed over him as the memory of Miyuki flashed before his eyes. He fell to his knees and began to weep as the Light's mourned over the the life of a woman. Through his tears, Xero could see that this woman was Jaecen's first love and the mother of his children, Emalie. Then Jaecen began to run off towards the town, which caused the ring was was now wearing to resonate. The Onyx gem began to come to life a it took the form of a Bloodstone of red and black that seemed to glow. The the same song began to come from the stone, but no other seem to have notice the change in the stone or the music coming from it. The song grew stronger as Xero pointed the ring in Jaecen's direction who had just pushed aside Aliya. Xero then spoke to himself as he though aloud, "No, losing her may cause him to follow my lost path. My love was taken from me to push me towards their goals and I cannot let the same happen to him!" Your destiny calls. Now you will come to Kingdom Hearts. Xero chased after his beloved friend as those words from the night Miyuki was taken away echoed in his mind causing him pain. He wanted to find is his past and keep his promise to Miyuki, but right now he had to save his friend from being consumed by his inner darkness.

Mood:
Tired
Party:
Rosalie

Key Blades:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

Xavior Stone

Assriel

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

OOC sad (My debts are growing and jobs have always been slim, I can only hope that my work life doesn't become like my love life, sad, pathetic, and tragic. Then again I am just wathering in self loathing. If only I could make some money off my poetry.....))  

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:59 am
[ooc: ]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi had noticed that Jaecen began to head towards the town, with Aliya being pushed to the ground by him in an attempt to stop him. That was when Xero spoke and then chased after Jaecen is when she finally took action. She ran after Jaecen as well, though staying behind Xero. She had to help somehow.
Red followed behind as well, though with different intentions and because she needed to stick close to Tsuyoi or Jaecen. She needed to observe Jaecen, to see how he handles his darkness. Either way, if he fights against it or loses to it, her mission would be completed. She wore a mischievous grin as she followed.
Odayaka was making her way back up to the manor with Liya when she noticed Jaecen coming down. "Oh, Mr. Jaec-" she stopped when her ears suddenly perked up, noticing something different about him. She didn't know why...but Jaecen was in a dangerous state. She quickly grabbed Liya's hand and moved aside with her to let Jaecen walk past them, looking down as if not wanting to look at his face. She was too afraid to.
Wakai was confused when Xero ran after Jaecen, with Tsuyoi following behind. She looked at Rosalie, "What did Mr. Xero mean exactly...when he said he cannot let the same happen to him?" she asked her, expecting Rosalie to know.

Namia raised an eyebrow at Hileinna, "Oh poo...you're no fun" she said, looking back at the scene. When Xero and Tsuyoi ran to chase Jaecen, she shrugged and walked back inside as well.

Hector the True

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Xavior Stone

Paradichlorbenzene

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:22 am
( OOC smile
Lana Firanne(HEAD: On)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lana could only watch alongside the others as the conflict eventually led to Xero and Tsuyoi chasing after Jaecen who seemed to be in a dark, dangerous mood. She walked over to Erin and Kurona who stayed by Emalie, looking down at her. She couldn't exactly feel anything for the poor woman, not because she didn't care, but because she was used to seeing the dead. She went to the side of Emalie, the opposite of Erin, and crouched down, resting on her knees, standing her scythe up while holding it with both her hands. She stared down at Emalie with an emotionless expression, "When someone you love becomes a memory..." she then placed her hand on Emalie's forehead, "The memory becomes a treasure..." her hand had flashed for a split second. She kept her hand there for a few seconds before removing her hand and standing up, "...she lived a good life." she didn't want to tell them, but she took a peek at Emalie's past.

Hileinna returned to her seat back at the couch and let out a sigh, looking at Namia, "So, how was your bath? Were you able to find it well?" she asked. She rested her blade next to her, sitting with her legs crossed.

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper

Hector the True

Kurai_18

Paradichlorbenzene

Xavior Stone

Revi-sama

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:45 am
Jaecen Light

Seeing that they were following, he left a small time distortion that would slow them down while he could walk away. He spoke to himself as he reached the stairway. "I'm sorry but this is for your own good.... I have a demon to kill."

Kurona looked to the staircase leading to the town. "I just hope he doesn't do anything foolish..."
Aliya sat where she was on the ground. "Jaecen! You... You a**!" She yelled into the air.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:57 am
Xero
Keyblade Wielder

The ring's tone changed as to warn Xero of Jaecen's distortion. Although Xero had noticed the change he did not know why and was slowed as were the others, but he was faster than all of them which allowed Xero to keep paced with Jaecen, but he was not gaining any ground even though the others started to fall behind.

Mood:
Tired
Party:
Rosalie

Key Blades:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

Xavior Stone

Assriel

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

OOC sad ())  

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 5:47 pm
[ooc: ]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi stopped when she noticed something strange, it seemed that Jaecen had left behind a time distortion to slow them down. However, she watched as Xero had made his way through it. Still, it had slowed him down and had given Jaecen enough time to make more distance between them. She gritted her teeth, "Damn it Jaecen... she grabbed Red by the collar to stop her from accidentally running into the time distortion.
Red stumbled a little from being stopped by Tsuyoi, and looked at her, "Hey, what's the big idea?" she said with a frown.
Tsuyoi sighed, "Jaecen used a time distortion to slow time...if we go through it, we'll be slowed down and we won't be able to catch up to him..." she looked around, but then, turned her attention back to Red, "You, I've seen you create one of those darkness portals before...can you use that ability to reach Jaecen more easily?"
"Hmm? You want me to help you?" Red said with a raised eyebrow and a grin. She turned away and folded her arms, "Well, my services aren't free you know. Its favor for a favor with me."
She didn't like the idea...but she had no choice, she needed to catch up to Jaecen. "...all right, fine...what do you want in exchange for helping me?"
Red's expression turned into a dark, unnerving smile, but when she turned to Tsuyoi, she wore a casual, innocent grin, "Well, I'll talk about my favor on the way. But for now," she then held her pinkie towards Tsuyoi, "Let's pinkie swear!"
Tsuyoi raised an eyebrow at the girl, and sighed. She wrapped her pinkie around Red's, and at the same time they both said, "I swear." At that moments, a darkness portal opened from under both of them and they began to sink into it.
Red smiled big at Tsuyoi, "Now...about my favor..."
Once both of them had fully sunk into the portal, it closed up.[exits]

Hector the True

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Xavior Stone

Paradichlorbenzene

Revi-sama

Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games