Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Furry Beach Party Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 313 314 315 316 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aiden Swiftcat

Shirtless Werewolf

9,950 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 4:58 pm
drifter_Xwolf
oh that was cold dude
accck...sorry Drift...I meant you didn't miss much *grumbles at the typo monster*  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 5:00 pm
neote
drifter_Xwolf
oh that was cold dude
accck...sorry Drift...I meant you didn't miss much *grumbles at the typo monster*
ok thats what i thought you ment *walks over and hugs gothy*  

drifter_xwolf1188

Gothyfox

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 5:02 pm
drifter_Xwolf
neote
drifter_Xwolf
oh that was cold dude
ok thats what i thought you ment *walks over and hugs gothy*
mmmmmmmm *coos while is hugged* like what i did to the mini quiers?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 5:04 pm
tis very creative i love it *kisses her cheak*  

drifter_xwolf1188

Gothyfox

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 5:06 pm
*beems* this way i can do work and be in the shade how are you love *nuzzels into cheak loveingly*  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 5:08 pm
im doing well my back hurts a bit but thats normal kinda i have to stretch after my sister and her hussband leave  

drifter_xwolf1188

Gothyfox

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 5:11 pm
why do they have to leave beffore streaching? *curiosity peeks*  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 5:12 pm
*walks towards the water and sits in the sand*  

Aiden Swiftcat

Shirtless Werewolf

9,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100

drifter_xwolf1188

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 5:13 pm
it just seams odd to stretch it front of guests  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 5:15 pm
true ..... *thinks of how the boys in the gym classes are eisily amused*  

Gothyfox

drifter_xwolf1188

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 5:18 pm
Gothyfox
ya i can put my legs behind my head girls in my school are immpresed and freaked out  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 5:23 pm
drifter_Xwolf
Gothyfox
ya i can put my legs behind my head girls in my school are immpresed and freaked out
same here i'm also double jointed in my legs... it makes for interesting conversation between friends ... i also get pulled into fights allot but i'm pretty good in them cause of nerve damage  

Gothyfox

drifter_xwolf1188

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 5:27 pm
Gothyfox
drifter_Xwolf
Gothyfox
same here i'm also double jointed in my legs... it makes for interesting conversation between friends ... i also get pulled into fights allot but i'm pretty good in them cause of nerve damage
if people try and fight me if i dont feal like fighting them il do a lil drunken kung fu and they back of cause they think im nuts pluss i have alot of muscular and tall friends actuly there more fat then muscular but it still keeps people from bothering me pluss its known ill do anything to win a fight  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 5:31 pm
drifter_Xwolf
Gothyfox
drifter_Xwolf
Gothyfox
if people try and fight me if i dont feal like fighting them il do a lil drunken kung fu and they back of cause they think im nuts pluss i have alot of muscular and tall friends actuly there more fat then muscular but it still keeps people from bothering me pluss its known ill do anything to win a fight
i do extreem backyard wrestiling so i kinda get pulled into macthed fights and sticking up for my friends........ i just brawl i have no style i just improvise for the situation .... at the begining of the year at school this ckick jumped me and did that prissy go for the hair thing and i picked her up by the waste band of her sweats and threw her backwards as i fell back  

Gothyfox

Aiden Swiftcat

Shirtless Werewolf

9,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 5:33 pm
Gothyfox
drifter_Xwolf
Gothyfox
drifter_Xwolf
Gothyfox
i do extreem backyard wrestiling so i kinda get pulled into macthed fights and sticking up for my friends........ i just brawl i have no style i just improvise for the situation .... at the begining of the year at school this ckick jumped me and did that prissy go for the hair thing and i picked her up by the waste band of her sweats and threw her backwards as i fell back
O_O! Remind me not to get on your bad side Gothy  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 313 314 315 316 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games