Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
wheres leon? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hydra4

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 6:50 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
*hits the snake square in the face and when it was falling down it wraped its tail around his leg and slammed him against the ground and he just got up and jumps up to his neck height and starts squeezing the giant snakes throat and the giant snake wraping his tail around naota very slowly so naota would not notice*
"naota watch out."
*but it was to late the giant snake wrapped him self fully around him up to his neck and the snake showed his fangs and bit into his neck* ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh *naotas body goes limp*  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 6:54 am
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
*hits the snake square in the face and when it was falling down it wraped its tail around his leg and slammed him against the ground and he just got up and jumps up to his neck height and starts squeezing the giant snakes throat and the giant snake wraping his tail around naota very slowly so naota would not notice*
"naota watch out."
*but it was to late the giant snake wrapped him self fully around him up to his neck and the snake showed his fangs and bit into his neck* ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh *naotas body goes limp*
"naota!" Namine goes over and attacks the gaint snake with her keyblade.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 6:56 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
"naota watch out."
*giant snakes uses naotas body as a puppet* dont interfere girl the process is nearly comeplete and soon i will be the most strngest thing in the galaxy  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 7:00 am
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
"naota watch out."
*giant snakes uses naotas body as a puppet* dont interfere girl the process is nearly comeplete and soon i will be the most strngest thing in the galaxy
"no."continues to attack the snake."let naota go."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 7:02 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
"naota watch out."
ohh yesssssssssssss i willl and if you be a good little girl ill kill you quick and painless  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 7:06 am
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
ohh yesssssssssssss i willl and if you be a good little girl ill kill you quick and painless
"no. im not your snack either."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 7:18 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
i wasnt going to make you my snack they might but i wont  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 7:21 am
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
"then why would you kill me for?"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 7:22 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
im going to kill everyone or turn everyone into a snake person  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 7:27 am
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
"your not going to win."Namine turns around to see if the two snake girls that came after naota first where there.((i forgot one of the snakes girls names. selena and who was it again?))  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 7:32 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
"your not going to win."Namine turns around to see if the two snake girls that came after naota first where there.((i forgot one of the snakes girls names. selena and who was it again?))
((okena))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 7:35 am
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
((okena))
((thanks.))Namine looked around to see if Okena and Selena where at.. then thought to herself * i wonder if they could fused together, so that would mean they could transform and put me under there spell.*"i don't see them."Turns back to the gaint snake."let naota go."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 11:21 am
*Vergil and Dante both turn to their demon forms and slice the giant snake-man into thirds.*  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 11:31 am
*naota drops to the ground not breathing and paler than usual and part of the giant snakes tooth still in his neck*  

hydra4

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 11:33 am
hydra4
*naota drops to the ground not breathing and paler than usual and part of the giant snakes tooth still in his neck*
*Vergil and Dante both run up to Naota, pull the tooth out, squeeze his power out of the tooth and back into Naota, then close the wound with their demon powers.*  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games