Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Soda-san

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 1:36 pm
what did I do all I said was "So..." as in so what do you want to talk about.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 1:38 pm
Kira is grumpy.....because I threatened his car *giggles*  

lambda omega lambda

Kira-Yamato-san

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 1:43 pm
RaiuWorren

oh....... sweatdrop gotta be more specific....... sweatdrop sorry........took it the wrong way....... sad sorry dude....  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 1:46 pm
Kira-Yamato-san
RaiuWorren

oh....... sweatdrop gotta be more specific....... sweatdrop sorry........took it the wrong way....... sad sorry dude....

oh u thought i ment so who cares.  

Soda-san

Kira-Yamato-san

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 1:47 pm
RaiuWorren
Kira-Yamato-san
RaiuWorren

oh u thought i ment so who cares.

yeah sweatdrop *punches himself with his strong sword hand*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 1:48 pm
*Smiles as she sees them apologizing* Now Shake Hands.....*feels like a kindergarten teacher*  

lambda omega lambda

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 1:52 pm
Bad time?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 1:55 pm
-fiddles with wounds-  

Tanakietsu

Kira-Yamato-san

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 2:00 pm
Tanakietsu
-fiddles with wounds-

what happened?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 2:02 pm
Kira-Yamato-san
Tanakietsu
-fiddles with wounds-

what happened?

A fun biking accident; lol. I was going off an eight foot ramp, but my wheel detached itself due to a rusted bolt (stupid mud...-gnaws on bike-) and I couldn't land it in time to get out of a thorn bush bigger than me. gonk  

Tanakietsu

Kira-Yamato-san

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 2:10 pm
Tanakietsu
Kira-Yamato-san
Tanakietsu
-fiddles with wounds-

what happened?

A fun biking accident; lol. I was going off an eight foot ramp, but my wheel detached itself due to a rusted bolt (stupid mud...-gnaws on bike-) and I couldn't land it in time to get out of a thorn bush bigger than me. gonk

hahaha it happens *remembers his 10 foot fall off a small cliff, on his dirtbike*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 2:12 pm
Kira-Yamato-san
Tanakietsu
Kira-Yamato-san
Tanakietsu
-fiddles with wounds-

what happened?

hahaha it happens *remembers his 10 foot fall off a small cliff, on his dirtbike*

You ever trickit in an empty pool and split on the edge? That hurts the balls so much. It took me two weeks to recover from that last year.  

Tanakietsu

Kira-Yamato-san

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 2:15 pm
Tanakietsu
Kira-Yamato-san
Tanakietsu
Kira-Yamato-san
Tanakietsu
-fiddles with wounds-

what happened?

You ever trickit in an empty pool and split on the edge? That hurts the balls so much. It took me two weeks to recover from that last year.

*winces at the image of Tana-san wiping out badly* oo that must've hurt...  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 2:15 pm
Kira-Yamato-san
Tanakietsu
Kira-Yamato-san
Tanakietsu
Kira-Yamato-san
Tanakietsu
-fiddles with wounds-

what happened?

Yup. Do you skateboard?  

Tanakietsu

Kira-Yamato-san

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 2:17 pm
Tanakietsu
Kira-Yamato-san
Tanakietsu
Kira-Yamato-san
Tanakietsu
Kira-Yamato-san
Tanakietsu
-fiddles with wounds-

what happened?

Yup. Do you skateboard?

did before but i ******** up my back doing huge air on a halfpipe so I switched to dirt/mountain biking.....  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games