Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Resident Isaka
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 12:44 pm
I see more Alice like another Alexia. The fight for the blonde ruler of the ants as begun? Stay tuned for the next movie!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 7:46 pm
Resident Isaka
I see more Alice like another Alexia. The fight for the blonde ruler of the ants as begun? Stay tuned for the next movie!
HENCE she should duke it out with Wesker!  

Biohazard EXTREME

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:18 pm
Hehehe it'd be one hell of a b***h fight
( Sorry had to say that, but Wesker's way cooler than those two ninja )  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 8:30 am
Wesker would own her, 'nuff said. As much as I hate him as a character, he gets my vote if that battle ever pops up.

Soul Reaver Naira

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 8:39 pm
Ashowan
Wesker would own her, 'nuff said. As much as I hate him as a character, he gets my vote if that battle ever pops up.
Thou shalt not speak ill of Wesker.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 9:22 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Ashowan
Thou shalt not speak ill of Wesker.

EVIL
EVIL
EVIL

And who wears sunglasses at night?
Pshhhhhhh, vampire wannabe. *mocks*

Soul Reaver Naira

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 2:09 pm
Ashowan
EVIL
EVIL
EVIL

And.. Evil... Is bad???

Wesker is one of the best villains ever. Even among the best villains such as Revolver Ocelot, Shao Kahn, Lex Luthor, Sephiroth, or Darth Vader. Wesker is cooler than any of those.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 3:34 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Ashowan
EVIL
EVIL
EVIL

And.. Evil... Is bad???

Wesker is one of the best villains ever. Even among the best villains such as Revolver Ocelot, Shao Kahn, Lex Luthor, Sephiroth, or Darth Vader. Wesker is cooler than any of those.

Except Ocelot. No one beats R. Ocelot.  

Mr. Kennedy

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:42 pm
Mr. Kennedy

Don't get me wrong. Ocelot is cool. He may have the best triple crossing methods of saving his own a**, but he's nowhere near as cool as Wesker. The image, man.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 8:01 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Mr. Kennedy

Don't get me wrong. Ocelot is cool. He may have the best triple crossing methods of saving his own a**, but he's nowhere near as cool as Wesker. The image, man.

No way man. Ocelot is a bigger b*****d and more sadistic. For some reason that makes him damn awesome. Even his hand gestures are awesome. Ocelot is the better villian.  

Mr. Kennedy

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 8:22 pm
He may be a ******, more sadistic b*****d. But like I said, the image. You got Wesker. He always wears dark, has shades on, has a kick a** voice and super powers.

Ocelot may be more diabolical, but he's old and has crappy fashion sense.

Face off Ocelot and Wesker, Wesker would crush Ocelot's skull before Ocelot got a chance to draw his weapon. And now, he's being taken over by Liquid Snake completely. Ocelot is one messed up individual who invokes hate. It's like, Ocelot is a better villain in the manner that when you play MGS, you want to kill him. Whereas with Wesker, you want him to prosper in all his coolness.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 8:30 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
He may be a ******, more sadistic b*****d. But like I said, the image. You got Wesker. He always wears dark, has shades on, has a kick a** voice and super powers.

Ocelot may be more diabolical, but he's old and has crappy fashion sense.

Face off Ocelot and Wesker, Wesker would crush Ocelot's skull before Ocelot got a chance to draw his weapon. And now, he's being taken over by Liquid Snake completely. Ocelot is one messed up individual who invokes hate. It's like, Ocelot is a better villain in the manner that when you play MGS, you want to kill him. Whereas with Wesker, you want him to prosper in all his coolness.

Yeah his fashion sense isnt nearly as cool as Wesker's... sweatdrop

Yes I suppose... Ocelot is twisted and that makes him cool, and im not aware of how the Liquid situation is going. I'll always see Ocelot as a better villian in everyway possible but Wesker kicks his a** in awesomeness.  

Mr. Kennedy

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 8:33 pm
You may want to change that word into Bigger.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 8:35 pm
Mr. Scott Kennedy

I really wasnt thinking that.... I thought that he was calling him that....  

Mr. Kennedy

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 8:50 pm
Mr. Kennedy
Mr. Scott Kennedy

I really wasnt thinking that.... I thought that he was calling him that....
Most likely since the 'n' key is right beside the 'b' key. anyways that cracked me up. xd  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games