Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
~*~ ICU Chatterbox ~*~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 793 794 795 796 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tokioka

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 3:42 pm
t0shi0
And so she does. o_O
Like they say, the rich only gets richer.
(Well, I never heard anyone say that...)
...and the poor only get poorer... crying I'm wearing a face veil for gawd's sake... crying  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 3:57 pm
Tokioka
t0shi0
And so she does. o_O
...and the poor only get poorer... crying I'm wearing a face veil for gawd's sake... crying

Hey! I like face veils! Don't diss them.  

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

Tokioka

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 4:20 pm
t0shi0
Tokioka
t0shi0
And so she does. o_O

Hey! I like face veils! Don't diss them.
But you're a girl... and a face veil's not exactly a masculine item of clothing... crying  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 8:08 pm
Niphredil Ithilmir
@ DASG - you got horns! ^^ heart

Cool, horns. mrgreen  

Minielf

dayum_shawtii

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 8:20 pm
lol..talk about being poor ;/

I GOT NUTHIN` ON !.

haha i`m saving for an Angelic Camisole ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 3:41 am
dayum_shawtii
lol..talk about being poor ;/

I GOT NUTHIN` ON !.

haha i`m saving for an Angelic Camisole ^^
So it seems. Good luck. cool  

wiim
Crew

Invisible Shapeshifter

7,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Niphredil Ithilmir

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 11:34 am
I wouldn't mind having a.. *takes deep breath

OMGChainwalletMinisHornsParasolSketchbookBeltMorecommonsFreshgrassskirtMoreshoesSlippers
GoldenlaurelsAllthe03donationsBobthebuilderCocokittyBlanket
OMFGLunarcloakBunnyslippersyehrightFairywingsStaffPitchfork *runs out of breath

Haha. And that's about half of it or sth.. sweatdrop

I hate being poor. xp

EDIT ::

Sorry, it stretched the page. I'll cut it into lines..  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 3:14 pm
-did not catch all that-
I know! Just stare at Charlie until he feels really akward and gives you all this stuff. xd

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

yalie5

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 4:53 pm
*stares* it's not working t0sh.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 9:57 pm
Oh come now, I only have my items because I've been vending for ages now. In fact, I even made a chart. Aren't I nerdy?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Click to Enlarge

The best advice I could give any Gaian is to NEVER purchase any item directly from the store. Use the vend.

Anyways, if anyone is interested in trying their hand at vending/exchanging I'm more than willing to give some pointers. And if that's not enough incentive, it's reasonable to make +50k/day in profits and as we speak, my brother is in negotiations in a pending deal which might net him a good 50k from just one transaction.

Anyways, I don't want to sound mean but as a rule I don't give things away. However, that said, I don't mind helping people who are interested in diligently working towards a goal. 3nodding  

tamcharles

Profitable Businessman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Overstocked 200

wiim
Crew

Invisible Shapeshifter

7,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 8:25 am
I don't mind the idea of you charting your vending progress, but what I find to be a bit bothersome is that I can't distinguish the data after 09/05. Need close up. whee rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 10:22 am
@Charlie - if it's not too much bother, why not start a thread with some basic pointers and then give advice in it etc etc? biggrin

Et oui, un peu "nerdy".. mais c'est assez "cute".. razz (anyone know what cute is in French?)  

Niphredil Ithilmir

tamcharles

Profitable Businessman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 11:47 am
Niphredil Ithilmir
@Charlie - if it's not too much bother, why not start a thread with some basic pointers and then give advice in it etc etc? biggrin

Et oui, un peu "nerdy".. mais c'est assez "cute".. razz (anyone know what cute is in French?)
Ahh.... a guide you mean? Well a friend of mine, Alexi Jameson, is someone far more qualified and is currently working on one. You can expect to see it on page 5 of the GCG price guide when it's completed. 3nodding

In the meanwhile I guess I'll whip something "unofficial" up. I really can't dedicate too much time to Gaia... especially off the vend. sweatdrop

O/T: Isn't "cute" mignon en francais?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 12:15 pm
tamcharles
Niphredil Ithilmir

Ahh.... a guide you mean? Well a friend of mine, Alexi Jameson, is someone far more qualified and is currently working on one. You can expect to see it on page 5 of the GCG price guide when it's completed. 3nodding

In the meanwhile I guess I'll whip something "unofficial" up. I really can't dedicate too much time to Gaia... especially off the vend. sweatdrop

O/T: Isn't "cute" mignon en francais?

Mignon! That was it! I knew I heard it somewhere..

Of course, only if you have the time, energy, botheredness, etc ^^;; it'd just be nice to have~ thanks a lot! I hope to see the new GCG soon as well..  

Niphredil Ithilmir

ChibiTotoro222

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 1:23 pm
I still don't have a vending liscence. xD;;

I give some things away occasionally, like my fairy wings, but it's not regularly unless it's a small amount or it's for a friend. I use to own a shirt charity, but I can't afford to anymore, being on a quest and all. =O

I think my problem is that I can never seem to give any of my items up, so I have about 230 items now. Most of which that are commons that I never wear. DDDx

Chibi = inventory pack-rat? xD

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 793 794 795 796 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games