Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Confession box. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tokioka

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 9:29 pm

Because of long nails?
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 8:31 am

Went to sleep at 4:30am this morning.. now Niph ish like halfdead..

Niphredil Ithilmir

Tokioka

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 1:07 pm

4:30 am is nothing. Check out the time on that post up there^. lol

This whole week has been really late bedtimes for me anyways, ranging from 3 am to 6:30 am. But tomorrow my classes start so tonight will be fairly early methinks. 3nodding
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 12:50 am

Tokioka

This whole week has been really late bedtimes for me anyways, ranging from 3 am to 6:30 am. But tomorrow my classes start so tonight will be fairly early methinks. 3nodding

Ah university finally starts again for you Toki? blaugh Heh they started for me today too. I probably can't sleep at 11.30pm-12.00am every night anymore.

Minielf

Tokioka

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 4:45 pm

Minielf
Tokioka

Ah university finally starts again for you Toki? blaugh Heh they started for me today too. I probably can't sleep at 11.30pm-12.00am every night anymore.
Well it didn't start again seeing as I only just started it. Last year I was in upper sixth form.

And I think my bedtimes are still gonna be fairly irregular for a couple more weeks until I can settle into a pattern. Plus tonight we just started a film fest with one film every night. We watched Pretty Woman tonight which only ended about half an hour ago. Was quite a good film, very chick flicky though. >_@
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 8:31 pm

Tokioka
Minielf
Tokioka

Well it didn't start again seeing as I only just started it. Last year I was in upper sixth form.

And I think my bedtimes are still gonna be fairly irregular for a couple more weeks until I can settle into a pattern. Plus tonight we just started a film fest with one film every night. We watched Pretty Woman tonight which only ended about half an hour ago. Was quite a good film, very chick flicky though. >_@

Hoh university actually started for you yesterday? Ha ha, I thought you started at the beginning in July! rofl Boy, you're so far behind. I'm alrerady 9 months into the first year of uni so I've had an enormous amount of experience.

Minielf

Tokioka

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 4:00 am

Minielf
Tokioka
Minielf
Tokioka

Hoh university actually started for you yesterday? Ha ha, I thought you started at the beginning in July! rofl Boy, you're so far behind. I'm alrerady 9 months into the first year of uni so I've had an enormous amount of experience.
Well England is slightly on the other side of the world compared to australia so term times would be different as a result.
And what sorta experience would you be talking about? ninja *takes notes*
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 6:18 am

Tokioka
Minielf
Tokioka
Minielf
Tokioka

Well England is slightly on the other side of the world compared to australia so term times would be different as a result.

Well, lectures and tutorials will be quite straightforward once you've been through them a few times, and obviously I'm studying something completely different to what you're about to study. The only thing I know a lot about, which you haven't, is how to go about researching for essays and styling them properly. blaugh

Minielf

Niphredil Ithilmir

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 12:19 pm

Yes 'elfy, enlighten us with your wonderful 9 months of university experience..

[@ t0sh & Sin - Get the Horio reference..? xD]
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 2:07 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

xD!

-actually couldn`t be bothered to read all of what Toki and Elfy wrote-

[White-Black Joker Hat]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. || My doorknob owns You. || User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xiiao-ai

Tokioka

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 4:27 pm

Minielf
Tokioka
Minielf
Tokioka
Minielf
Tokioka

Well, lectures and tutorials will be quite straightforward once you've been through them a few times, and obviously I'm studying something completely different to what you're about to study. The only thing I know a lot about, which you haven't, is how to go about researching for essays and styling them properly. blaugh
Who needs to know about that stuff when you're drunk beyond belief and throwing up in your own waste paper basket. razz xd
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 11:07 pm

Tokioka
Minielf
Tokioka
Minielf
Tokioka

Who needs to know about that stuff when you're drunk beyond belief and throwing up in your own waste paper basket. razz xd

Hey it's okay to get totally drunk, wasted and throwing up six days out of seven every week. blaugh But for that final day of the week you're going to need to keep as much sanity as possible and follow those god damn academic bastards' guidelines to a letter. Otherwise you can kiss any chance of good marks goodbye. rofl I've already had several nasty experiences with poor grades.

Minielf

Tokioka

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 3:58 am

Minielf
Tokioka
Minielf
Tokioka
Minielf
Tokioka

Hey it's okay to get totally drunk, wasted and throwing up six days out of seven every week. blaugh But for that final day of the week you're going to need to keep as much sanity as possible and follow those god damn academic bastards' guidelines to a letter. Otherwise you can kiss any chance of good marks goodbye. rofl I've already had several nasty experiences with poor grades.
We'll see about that... cool
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 10:54 am

Well, if Toki gets led astray, I can always sneak to Bath (tis only 12min by train! xD) and beat some sense into him. 3nodding

Niphredil Ithilmir

Tokioka

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 4:49 pm

Good thing I'm taking kickboxing. ninja
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games