Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Little Necropolis ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ibazinga

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:15 am
"I sensed it when I came near her. I felt it was my job to save her and i am still working..." The Voice said hearing Esteban's disbelief. Chris closed her eyes slightly then opened them again looking scared and angry at the Voice's lies.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:01 pm
Estebans crimson eyes, still not back to their normal amber hue, glowed bright red briefly as he telekinetically scanned Chris' mind, but to his dismay, he could not read anything nor even sense Chris. He wore a concerned face as he tapped Chris lightly to get her attention. Once he had her attention he started mouthing words to her. The parasite has nearly depleted you of all your energy. It is at a point that I cannot remove it on my own. It is also too risky to try and remove it, but I may have a solution. I can infuse runic magic into you and make it possible to call on runic magic, much like my servant Rogi. In doing this, I can theoretically prevent it from drawing off of your inherant light magic abilities. I can achieve that when I inscribe the runes to your flesh, changing your bodies natural magical composition. However, you will have to relearn everything you knew. I need your permission to procede, however. I ask that you make your decision quickly. Once Esteban had finished mouthing, he again addressed the voice. "You still have not answered my last question."  

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

ibazinga

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:05 pm
The voice made a coughing noise then kept silent. Chris shivered and looked at Esteban as if deciding what to choose then nodded, just barely and closed her eyes.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:33 pm
Blaze had lost hope in tracking it down. He had lost the trail and headed back to Little Necropolis(Blaze has been shadow traveling), when he felt a bit uneasy. I have never lost a trail of evil in my life. Am I losing control of my powers? He reappeared in the interviewing room and sat down. Watching and waiting.  

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:40 pm
Esteban nodded at Chris' answer and turned to call for Rogi when he saw Blaze once more sitting in the room. "Ah, Interviewee," he said, addressing Blaze. "Would you be so kind as to go fetch Rogi for me. I am in need of his assistance. And time is of the essence." Esteban then turned back towards Chris and tapped her lightly again, to get her attention.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:44 pm
Lost in thought, Blaze created a shadow in front of him and stuck his head through and saw Rogi. "Esteban needs you." he said as he started pulling Rogi through the shadow and into the room. He sat back and trailed off into his thoughts again.  

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

ibazinga

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:45 pm
Chris opened her eyes and sighed shakily wincing as the color kept draining.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:53 pm
Rogi, caught by surprise as he was pulled through a shadow back into the room he had just left, turned to his Master sand said, "What is it that you need?"

Esteban held up one finger in response to Rogi's query and began mouthing words to Chris. I am sorry for bugging you again. In order for me to inscribe the runes on your skin, we will have to remove your clothes. I assure you that no one other than myself and Rogi will be in viewing distance and I will of course raise a cover and treat this as a professional operation. Do you agree to these terms?  

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

Nero Demare

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:56 pm
Before the portal closed, Nero jumped through and saw Chris laying down with Esteban next to her. He immediately felt his stomach drop and ran over, while yelling "CHRIS!" He slid to his knees so he was level with her. As he approached, he could feel the unhealthy feeling coming from her. He turned to the right and grabbed Esteban's collar with both hands. "What's wrong with her?!? Tell me!" Nero yelled.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:56 pm
Chris nodded sighing then saying with difficulty, "Anything.." She closed her eyes again breathing slowly but still alive. Chris's hair was also becoming a normal brown color making streaks in her silvery hair.  

ibazinga

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:32 pm
Esteban grabbed Nero's hands with both of his lightly, the pressure still enough to cause pain. "Please control yourself," Esteban said releasing his grip. "Suffice it to say Chris is suffering from an energy absorbing parasite, and I am in the process of trying to treat it." Esteban nodded as he heard Chris' approval. "If you would please leave the room now. I must act quickly, and I need as few distractions as possible."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:34 pm
Chris sighed and closed her eyes muttering, 'Nero I'll be fine trust me, trust Esteban..." she opened them again.  

ibazinga

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:56 pm
By the time the specter had lead the amassed parade of undead to its destination, the whole of the district seemed to be stiring with unwholesome presences. Through the few open crevasse and cracks the lined all structures peered body-less eyes… and eyeless bodies. A whole contingent of skeletons clambered over all surfaces. The zombies brought the last remaining scraps of tinders and began to shuffle about aimlessly.

The Specter circled around the great pyre that had been haphazardly gathered, lopping about with cocky pride.

"Servants, slaves, masters, lend me your ears." it yipped as all… things that served for eyes drifted to it. "For long enough have we been content to sit here, aimless, directionless, divided and weak. The master, out Lich Lord has been sent to slumber for too long."

A mass of shadow began to stir from the specters back, branching off into… a tail of all things.

"Well that time draws to an end this very day. For I, in my great cleverness and unflinching loyalty have captured a suitable sacrifice to his his majesty." the tail began to wag back and forth happily.

"LIGHT THE PYRE! THE LICH KING SHALL FEAST ON THE ASH-BOUND SOUL OF THIS PATHETIC MORTAL!"

A torch, alight with spectral flames from some unpleasant pocket near reality flew from amidst the cloud into the pile. The pile burst instantly into flame.

"Let this world tremble in…" the specter stopped, "… in …" the specter looked backwards and noticed it's tail and slowly began to prowl after it.

A murmur then arose from the crowd, slow and unnatural. "Awwwwwwwww… he forgot his lines again… just jump in the fire would ya?"

Meanwhile the specter itself began too loose form, with a slight hiss it whispered… "This is the last time I work with that darn fool…"

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:05 pm
Chris although feeling her senses going away jerked awake suddenly and screamed. 'There is something going on... it is bad... outside... fire.. Lich king..." her eyes had a bit of goldish color return but it was disappearing just as fast as it had come, 'Stop them... save the Necropolis... it's more... important... than me..."  

ibazinga

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:03 pm
The clone of Esteban just kept silent, though hearing he had been "captured" did irritate him a little, however, he shrugged it off. "What's going on here," the clone asked.

Esteban pushed away from the Fallen Angel and pointed him towards the door before crouching next to Chris' bedside, and laying a hand on her forehead, whispered, "Don't be silly. You see, I am out there as well in the midst of what is going on. For now, your life is the one that needs saving." After waving to Rogi to come forward, motioned towards the bedsheets, causing them to slide out from underneath Chris and stretch the length of the room, much like in a hospital. "Are you ready to begin, Christine?"  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games