Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
TWILIGHT NINJA ACADEMY (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:55 am
Kiyoshi made some seals and the tiles reformed on the roof as good as new.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:48 am
he he Kyoshi-madana where ever i go your in some kind of brawl ... i think you shuld try and control "you know who" *sayd korioki while rolling his eyes* you to ryo get a grip both of you oh and ryo take a discount koopon
((guys im getting my clay hands aproved biggrin now only sasumu needs to be on so i can be compleatly oficial i allredy started the deal... only she says havoc is gunna atk me same reson he killed marcis*  

The Wind Keeper

Greedy Raider

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:16 pm
(Korioki wht are you even talking about. My demon is in control and i never even showed any signs of using it. We didnt fight at all, and Ryo already left)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:21 pm
"Ah, Kiyoshi-sama, do you have time to teach me that genin-level raiton jutsu now?" Ai asked as he walked into the academy.  

One of Strength

The Wind Keeper

Greedy Raider

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:32 pm
((sry i dont pay atention to stuff xd btw any of you herd of Solia online the avatars are way nicer biggrin and by brawl i ment argument razz or what ever happened im a bit tiered so i dunno what im talking about laigtly razz ))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 9:09 pm
"Well Earth is nice...When can we start?" Masumi asked, she wanted to start as soon as possible.  

Masumi H Dekata

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:43 pm
"Right now." Kiyoshi said with a smile and starts to make seals. "Doton: Tsuchi Gunjikoudou no Jutsu (Earth Release: Earth Military Movement Technique)." He said as he sunk into the ground and appeared on the other side of the room.

(2 posts: Means it takes two tries to learn it.)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:00 am
((heh since im trying to purge the raiton outa me (sasumu told me) might as well try and lern that)) hm.. might as well use it by mine planting (korioki concentrated and repeated what kiyoshi-madana did* ok here it goas *korioki tryed to dive into the ground but only smacked his face* well that was wrong... ok lets try again *korioki put in some more chakra and started to form seals* ok lets go.. *as he whent to dive he just sank into the flor*
yelle's from under the flor: HEY GUYS IM IN THE GROUND ITS WAY STRANGE eek *korioki whent to the surface behind the closed door and tryed to walk in instantly only to smack his face on the door*  

The Wind Keeper

Greedy Raider

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:56 pm
((Oh ok.))

Masumi watched Kiyoshi sink into the ground. Then remembering his seals she copied them exactly. "Earth Release: Earth Military Movement Jutsu," she said sinking a little into the ground. but then popping back out.

Determined not to stop she made the seals again. "Earth Release: Earth Military Movement Jutsu." She then sank into the ground and appeared on the other side of the room.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:19 pm
walk into the class and sitts down just waiting for his chance to be in a squad  

Rampaged flames

One of Strength

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:27 pm
"Kiyoshi-sama, can you please teach me those genin-level raiton jutsu now?" Ai said assertively.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:51 pm
Kiyoshi made a few seals and held his hand out in the direction of Ai. "Raiton: Raikou Boruto no Jutsu (Lightning Release: Lightning Bolt Technique)" Suddenly a lightning blot shot from his hand and hit right above Ai's head.

(4 posts)  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

One of Strength

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:20 am
"Hehe, finally!" Ai said

1/4 - Ai copied the hand seals Kiyoshi made and shouted "Raiton: Raikou Boruto no Jutsu!" A somewhat small spark shot out of Ai's right hand. "Hmmph, guess I just have to try again."

2/4 - Again, Ai copied the hand seals and shouted "Raiton: Raikou Boruto no Jutsu!" This time around, a bigger and more noticeable spark shot out from his right hand in the shape of a bolt. "A few more times ought to do it." Ai mumbled to himself.

3/4 - Ai performed the hand seals again and shouted "Raiton: Raikou Boruto no Jutsu!" A bolt of lightning shot out of his hand, a little smaller than the one Kiyoshi used. "One more time!"

4/4 - Aiykou performed the hand seals this time, confident that he would get the jutsu right. "Raiton: Raikou Boruto no Jutsu!" A perfect lighting bolt shot out of his hand, identical to Kiyoshi's. " Yes!" Ai said with enthusiasm .  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:20 am
((Your training is supposed to be posted in separate posts, not in one.))  

D a i j b

iZann

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:21 am
((Daisuke--Eris said it can be as one post, providing that they're detailed. Why waste space anyway.))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games