Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Cloud (or Twilight) Hospital (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Black Vine

3,350 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:34 pm
A clone of Oron slowly walked through the door way with blood all over him. "T-the real Oron needs h-help at the ch-chapple." The clone fell to the ground and burst into lightning.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:34 pm
"im fine right know it just that....blood...."pyro said holding ami tightly in his arms " I wont let anyone else die justhow blood did hoping he is still alive." pyro said.  

pyro hasu

Haru Mai Chan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:48 pm
Tears ran down her cheeks."I don't want Blood to be dead..." she said.
She glanced over and saw a bloody clone of Oron.She wiped away her tears."What happened?" she asked,but the clone dissappeared.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:49 pm
pyro looked at the clone and decided to send a clone to help oron "clones go help oron ami dont worry I cant go myself im to beat up" pyro said as he looked at ami " ami...I..." pyro started to say feeling scared.  

pyro hasu

Haru Mai Chan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:52 pm
Ami dug her head into his shoulder and began crying again."I'm scared too." she said,holding him tightly.

((Sorry,she cries alot xD))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:56 pm
pyro knew it wasnt the best time to ask her "Ami sit down" pyro said as he walked her to the seat " Ami remember what i said no one will die as long as im around." pyro said holding ami's chin up to look into her eyes.  

pyro hasu

Bloodfang23

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:04 pm
Blood's clone appered in a puff of smoke and said very casually "Hey... whats with all the teary eyes?" then the clone flashed a grin.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:42 pm
Pyro stopped talking and recognized the voice " blood" pyro said in a low voice " how...when...how" pyro said as he walked over to blood holding ami's hand bringing her along " HOW DID YOU GET OUT" pyro asked in confusion.  

pyro hasu

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:54 pm
"The same way we got in." Came a voice from teh doorway. The light from the hallway made out the figures that stood infront of the door...Rev and Axel of Merc Clan X. "Look'at these guys bro! You guys got the sh*t kicked out of you dude." Rev blurted out as he laughed and bent down to put his hands on his knees and laugh some more. "Why must you make an a** of yourself Brother?" Axel said as he looked to the three ninjas in the room. "I need not tell you that all three of you have bounties on your heads. Espiecally you, Pyro." Axel projected to the small group in the room. "And- And you too Blood!" Rev yelled, still laughing at his comment that he made earlier.

Axel:
User Image

Rev:
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:00 pm
pyro turned "why do i have a bounty" pyro asked as he put his hand on his sword hoping a fight would not come down. " And why does Ami and blood have one, I did nothing wrong to anyone" pyro said as he held ami close and stayed near blood.  

pyro hasu

Carbon-kazuma

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:09 pm
suddenly the lights flickered and there was another figure in the room. "the boss is angry as it is buddy, to many fights involving cloud, dont think you want me to bring him in do you?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:16 pm
Axel and Rev looked at eachother then to the new man. "Who the Hell are you talking to you little sh*t!" Rev yelled through gridded teeth, as he lunged foward to puch the newcomer in the face. Axel stopped Rev with his left hand and threw him back to his original spot. "Im sorry but i think you have us confused with other people." Axel said as he pulled out a peice of parchment and looked at the names on it. "Your here to..."  

Oni_Soul

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:16 pm
Naro Pheonix of Hell Uchiha of the assassins appears in the room with everyone else, behind the ninja that just spoke (Megaanbu). "What is the meaning of all of this?" Naro says grasping his Uchiha Pheonix Katana.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:20 pm
Kenshin smiled evily. "im kenshin the bone shark, our leader would like to make sure nothing happens to the cloud ninja. id like to know why you chose to come here."  

Carbon-kazuma

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games