Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

algaehydra

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 10:03 pm

d00d. I'm surprised I'm ever able to get on to post. I think I manage it because I ignore that whole "sleep" thing. I work upwards of 30 hours a week and go to school four days a week. 'tis hellish. I should be doing homework right now, actually.

Damnit.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 10:12 pm

Ello. xd

EvilFrom925

PFDiva

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 2:36 am

algaehydra
d00d. I'm surprised I'm ever able to get on to post. I think I manage it because I ignore that whole "sleep" thing. I work upwards of 30 hours a week and go to school four days a week. 'tis hellish. I should be doing homework right now, actually.

Damnit.
eek d00d. whoa
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 5:51 am

Greetings fellow members of TRR.

Lucifer of Love

Desirable Sex Symbol

10,250 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

algaehydra

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 7:08 am

Speaking of work and school. *dances off to class* Y_Y
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 9:24 am

No school for me today. Mawhahahaha! twisted

HYPN0TiK

Kira-Yamato-san

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 10:04 am

Psychic Szima

'tis pronounced the RPR.... sweatdrop
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 1:30 pm

Kira-Yamato-san
Psychic Szima

'tis pronounced the RPR.... sweatdrop

Hehehhe! ^^ *Pokes teh Kira!*

Here's something messed up. I just thought up a roleplay plot within 6 minutes or less, which could reach bare minimals, and yet I'm spending weeks working on mine x.x What. Teh. Dust.

Betting The Hams

krome_devil

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 1:52 pm

*nods and agrees with banannas* I'm working hard hard hard on the new roleplay and all these other simple roleplays pop up in my mind that i could do. >_> <_< PRobably with more success than the hard one i'm creating will see.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 2:33 pm

Psychic Szima
O_O you look weird

PFDiva

Betting The Hams

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 2:59 pm

krome_devil
*nods and agrees with banannas* I'm working hard hard hard on the new roleplay and all these other simple roleplays pop up in my mind that i could do. >_> <_< PRobably with more success than the hard one i'm creating will see.

*Nods* From what I have seen, Galvan (Did I spell that right? ^^') is very popular here at RPR. The detailed profiles, the detailed posts, such a limit I wish to gain one of these days. Congrats on making it so popular and such! And, I doubt you're new Rp will go up in flames.

Btw, what's your nickname here at RPR? whee Don't hit me, i'm new and still learning!
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 3:07 pm

Betting The Hams
krome_devil

*Nods* From what I have seen, Galvan (Did I spell that right? ^^') is very popular here at RPR. The detailed profiles, the detailed posts, such a limit I wish to gain one of these days. Congrats on making it so popular and such! And, I doubt you're new Rp will go up in flames.

Btw, what's your nickname here at RPR? whee Don't hit me, i'm new and still learning!
Mello won't hit you! anyone who hits is NOT allowed in RPR, it's not nice! wink and her Official Pandali Association Nickname(bootlegged from Snowman) is Dragonfly, although everyone calls her Mello

PFDiva

Betting The Hams

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 3:20 pm

Galdrea
Betting The Hams
krome_devil

Mello won't hit you! anyone who hits is NOT allowed in RPR, it's not nice! wink and her Official Pandali Association Nickname(bootlegged from Snowman) is Dragonfly, although everyone calls her Mello

Ah, Mellion Dragonfly... hey, that's actually a good name *Jots that down on paper*
^_^ I see, I shall remember those two names!
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 4:49 pm

*pops in* No... I'm not advertising my petshop... (SEE SIGGY)

No... not me.... *has had too many popcicles and too much juice today*

Aisling Fallenfeather

Pandali

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 7:02 pm

Mother Goose Pet Shop!!!!!!!!! WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games