Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Randomness is a Virtue!
LET'S REACH 800,000 POSTS [GUILD SPIRIT CAMPAIGN] READ&POST Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you be active in this campaign?
ANYTHING FOR THIS GUILD!!
30%
 30%  [ 286 ]
NEVER!!! THIS IS DUMB.
3%
 3%  [ 34 ]
LET'S DO THIS THING!!!
35%
 35%  [ 336 ]
Wow...excitement much. Okay, I'll participate...but for goodness sakes your adrenaline is annoying!
29%
 29%  [ 278 ]
Total Votes : 934

The Wild Suka

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:34 pm
Dagger1819
mokanamelle
silverpool_23242
Dagger1819
Hi Suka.........apparently I'm a couch......o.0

yes yes u r

meow[dagger turned into a couch 0.o now she can't pet me nomore crying ]

Awwww I can pet you when they are done with me.........o.o Why does everything I say sound pervy!?!?!?!??!
User Image
Sorry my love, all alone. I’ll never wake up again.
So, as I close my eyes, this is the last scene.

twisted Because you are just awesome like that?

@Acey- Dagger did it? crying But...But... But why? What did I ever do to Dagger? *Sits on Dagger and shakes her lightly* Why?!

Without even being able to chase my fleeing memories.
I dissolve the flooding figure of your face with tears

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:36 pm
Dark_Queen_Suka
Dagger1819
mokanamelle
silverpool_23242
Dagger1819
Hi Suka.........apparently I'm a couch......o.0

yes yes u r

meow[dagger turned into a couch 0.o now she can't pet me nomore crying ]

Awwww I can pet you when they are done with me.........o.o Why does everything I say sound pervy!?!?!?!??!
User Image

twisted Because you are just awesome like that?

@Acey- Dagger did it? crying But...But... But why? What did I ever do to Dagger? *Sits on Dagger and shakes her lightly* Why?!

XD Haha, maybe....

O.o I didn't do it, why would I waste drugs like that when I could use them on Pat?  

Dagger1819

happy_days222

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:37 pm
Dagger1819
silverpool_23242
Dagger1819
silverpool_23242
Secret Agent Acey
Suka - >> <<; It seriously wasn't me this time. I'm just workin' on a comic. DAGGER HAS THE DRUGS. She's a couch with drugs.

Silverpool - awesome. I'm not gonna check your profile cause my computer's slow, but do you like this guy or are you guys dating...?

Dagger - in so many ways.

i wish we were dating but so far nothing has happened *sigh* and yesterday i figured out that he had a long distance girl friend.......... i want to ruin it!!!! twisted but i dont know how

*smacks your hand* stressed NO.

i dont care i now know what love is and i am not going to lose it..... it is one of the only things i have to believe in after every day

rolleyes

its true i dont know what i would do with out him at least in my life he is one of the only ones that can make me smile and really be happy *flash back* i will never give him up i will kill any one who hurts him u cant make me forget him*flash back over*  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:38 pm
-lonely- crying  

mokanamelle

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Citizen 200

Dagger1819

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:39 pm
silverpool_23242
Dagger1819
silverpool_23242
Dagger1819
silverpool_23242
Secret Agent Acey
Suka - >> <<; It seriously wasn't me this time. I'm just workin' on a comic. DAGGER HAS THE DRUGS. She's a couch with drugs.

Silverpool - awesome. I'm not gonna check your profile cause my computer's slow, but do you like this guy or are you guys dating...?

Dagger - in so many ways.

i wish we were dating but so far nothing has happened *sigh* and yesterday i figured out that he had a long distance girl friend.......... i want to ruin it!!!! twisted but i dont know how

i dont care i now know what love is and i am not going to lose it..... it is one of the only things i have to believe in after every day

rolleyes

its true i dont know what i would do with out him at least in my life he is one of the only ones that can make me smile and really be happy *flash back* i will never give him up i will kill any one who hurts him u cant make me forget him*flash back over*

But if he's with someone, he obviously likes them, and wants to be with them.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:40 pm
mokanamelle
-lonely- crying

Awwwwwwww  

Dagger1819

The Wild Suka

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:40 pm
User Image

*Evil grin* Yes... Lets drug Pat...

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:41 pm
Dark_Queen_Suka
User Image

*Evil grin* Yes... Lets drug Pat...

XD  

Dagger1819

mokanamelle

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:41 pm
Dagger1819
mokanamelle
-lonely- crying

Awwwwwwww

MEOW[PET ME PLS.] crying  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:42 pm
Dagger1819
silverpool_23242
Dagger1819
silverpool_23242
Dagger1819

rolleyes

But if he's with someone, he obviously likes them, and wants to be with them.

we live in mn she live in iowa and he has many girlfriends who dumped him but i know why we talk they dump him because their friends hate him.................... most people in our school hate him but not me and my friends  

happy_days222

Jedi Master Acey

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:42 pm
Silverpool... that's absolutely terrible. Why would you wanna ruin a relationship? If he loves somebody else, then you should leave him alone. You sound like a whore. Plain and simple.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:43 pm
mokanamelle
Dagger1819
mokanamelle
-lonely- crying

Awwwwwwww

MEOW[PET ME PLS.] crying

o.o *wiggles an arm free and pets*  

Dagger1819

happy_days222

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:47 pm
Secret Agent Acey
Silverpool... that's absolutely terrible. Why would you wanna ruin a relationship? If he loves somebody else, then you should leave him alone. You sound like a whore. Plain and simple.
burning_eyes ******** u ................................. besides i want to ruin it never said i would *sigh* sry i am going crazy and not just about him ..... every one at my school seems to hate me too so it is hard...... i have told my self when i am calm that i could survive with just being friends....... besides he doesnt love her that much he doesnt know much about her he only met her once....... i am surpirsed that he has reamaned faithful but that is good i gues  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:49 pm
LEAVE THE DRAMA TO THE LLAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!! scream dramallama  

Dagger1819

Jedi Master Acey

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:49 pm
silverpool_23242
Secret Agent Acey
burning_eyes ******** u ................................. besides i want to ruin it never said i would *sigh* sry i am going crazy and not just about him ..... every one at my school seems to hate me too so it is hard...... i have told my self when i am calm that i could survive with just being friends....... besides he doesnt love her that much he doesnt know much about her he only met her once....... i am surpirsed that he has reamaned faithful but that is good i gues

scream hey now, I don't care what you call me, but you know I'm right, and if he has the capacity to remain faithful to somebody so far away and you want it to end even if it's not you that's gonna be the person to do it, that's terrible! If you do end up in a relationship with him, I hope it SUCKS! ><;;; *leaves*  
Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games