Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

PFDiva

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 4:11 pm

Kira-Yamato-san
*stares at you all*

I am SAMA-SAN!!
razz you are Bubble-sama
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 4:12 pm

confused ch..... sweatdrop

Kira-Yamato-san

Iymrae

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 4:18 pm

What's goin' on?
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 4:29 pm

Iymrae
What's goin' on?
stuff. like always. ^_^

PFDiva

Betting The Hams

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 4:32 pm

Galdrea
Iymrae
What's goin' on?
stuff. like always. ^_^

*Glomps* Post, now! ^^ Wait... what has happened to Toyo? >_>
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 4:44 pm

Toya-sama is around, and I don't think I can handle those personalities, right now. I am feeling weird, at the moment, and cannot be Craig and Geoff (Toya-sama is my mule, if you didn't know). Sorry that I'm stalling the RP, but...yeah...

PFDiva

Iymrae

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 4:49 pm

I'm thinking about starting an RP, but I may need a day to set up.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 4:50 pm

Galdrea
Toya-sama is around, and I don't think I can handle those personalities, right now. I am feeling weird, at the moment, and cannot be Craig and Geoff (Toya-sama is my mule, if you didn't know). Sorry that I'm stalling the RP, but...yeah...

Sorry for misspelling your Mule's name... and I kinda figured that.. since you two seemed to post together. It's okay, take your time ^_^ I don't want to be a pushy owner (Or do I?), get to it while you can, I can wait.

Didn't mean to put you down any o.o

Betting The Hams

Betting The Hams

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 4:52 pm

Iymrae
I'm thinking about starting an RP, but I may need a day to set up.

Go right ahead. Just tell us that you're still making it and then slap a "Go" (Manner of speaking) on it. ^_^ At least, that's what Mr. Bubbles said to me >_> So, yeah.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 5:03 pm

Kira-Yamato-san
*stares at you all*

I am SAMA-SAN!!

I have to agree with Pandali (IVG) . She's the nicknamer and all. XD SOo if she says that you're Captain Bubbles. Then I think she must be right *giggles and pokes both Captain Bubbles and IVG*

krome_devil

krome_devil

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 5:05 pm

Oh, and Banannas, don't worry it seems more intimidating than it is. Ask anyone who's in it. ^_^ We welcome new people. And since we're only in day 4 it's not like you've missed alot alot. But make SURE you read the first few posts so you know what's going on and what the roleplay is about XD
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 5:26 pm

I hope the Thread I just made isn't against the rules.

Iymrae

Micaelae

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 7:43 pm

*/cry* crying crying crying

I just had to walk through the pouring rain for like 5 minutes
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 10:28 pm

AynAra
*pokes Kikiama* I'm waiting for you or murnig to post in galvan so my character can approach yours and either be mean or sneaky XD

After you're done hassling them, you might want to 'meet' Ebony. It'll be worth someone's while, I promise. ^_^

Zevra

PFDiva

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 2:50 am

Betting The Hams
Galdrea

Sorry for misspelling your Mule's name... and I kinda figured that.. since you two seemed to post together. It's okay, take your time ^_^ I don't want to be a pushy owner (Or do I?), get to it while you can, I can wait.

Didn't mean to put you down any o.o
nah, i get you. i just can't BE those characters, at this point in time, and i'd rather wait awhile to post, over posting badly. also, rule of thumb: RPs with low member counts requires more pushiness than RPs with high member counts. I'll try to get myself into those fellows brains as soon as I can... ninja which might not be very...have much homework for tonight. crying
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games