Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Randomness is a Virtue!
LET'S REACH 800,000 POSTS [GUILD SPIRIT CAMPAIGN] READ&POST Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you be active in this campaign?
ANYTHING FOR THIS GUILD!!
30%
 30%  [ 286 ]
NEVER!!! THIS IS DUMB.
3%
 3%  [ 34 ]
LET'S DO THIS THING!!!
35%
 35%  [ 336 ]
Wow...excitement much. Okay, I'll participate...but for goodness sakes your adrenaline is annoying!
29%
 29%  [ 278 ]
Total Votes : 934

The Wild Suka

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:18 pm
Secret Agent Acey
Mr pat-pie
O_o

._. *shrugs* it got way out of hand. Might as well start handing out tissues.
User Image
Sorry my love, all alone. I’ll never wake up again.
So, as I close my eyes, this is the last scene.

*Hug clings*

Without even being able to chase my fleeing memories.
I dissolve the flooding figure of your face with tears

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:19 pm
Dark_Queen_Suka
User Image

confused

I'm 20 and I have been single pretty much my whole life...

Nothing wrong with being single. >.>

Same here, one boyfriend for six months. Never even kissed the guy. Never even told him I loved him. He hasn't spoken to me in a while now. I don't even care. :/ *shrug* It was pointless. I'm a huge fan of waiting for 'prince charming' to find me instead of going to find him myself anyways! whee  

Jedi Master Acey

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

o_O DaiEn O_o

Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:21 pm

ninja ...........*glomps Acey* =D  

Dagger1819

happy_days222

Secret Agent Acey
Dark_Queen_Suka
User Image

confused

I'm 20 and I have been single pretty much my whole life...

Nothing wrong with being single. >.>

Same here, one boyfriend for six months. Never even kissed the guy. Never even told him I loved him. He hasn't spoken to me in a while now. I don't even care. :/ *shrug* It was pointless. I'm a huge fan of waiting for 'prince charming' to find me instead of going to find him myself anyways! whee

eh i am a teen i feel as if i am missing something in my life *acey dont yell at me* but every time i am near the guy i like the thing missing has been found it seems like every thing is right with the world  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:24 pm
Silverpool - you gotta stop thinking that everybody hates you. I don't hate you, I just have to state my opinion where I think it's needed and half the time when it's needed it's really really aggravating to the person it's aimed at. But please, don't think I hate you. I just don't want you doing things that will make YOU look bad. I was telling you for your own sake. Jebus, child. I can't believe that made you blow up like that.

Besides, I know another person just like you and I say similar things to her all the time. She doesn't even get upset.

But please, whatever you do, don't do anything that would cause pain to anybody else relationship-wise mentally or physically. That's really terrible and I wouldn't want you to be that kind of person.

And seriously, I don't hate you and nobody else in the guild hates you either, or else they wouldn't be consoling you.  

Jedi Master Acey

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Dagger1819

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:25 pm
dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:26 pm
3nodding  

Dagger1819

Jedi Master Acey

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:26 pm
Silver, you're gonna have to wait, m'dear. I'm sure in the long run if those two end up breaking up, you can be the first to go to him and help him pick up the pieces.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:28 pm
Secret Agent Acey
Silverpool - you gotta stop thinking that everybody hates you. I don't hate you, I just have to state my opinion where I think it's needed and half the time when it's needed it's really really aggravating to the person it's aimed at. But please, don't think I hate you. I just don't want you doing things that will make YOU look bad. I was telling you for your own sake. Jebus, child. I can't believe that made you blow up like that.

Besides, I know another person just like you and I say similar things to her all the time. She doesn't even get upset.

But please, whatever you do, don't do anything that would cause pain to anybody else relationship-wise mentally or physically. That's really terrible and I wouldn't want you to be that kind of person.

And seriously, I don't hate you and nobody else in the guild hates you either, or else they wouldn't be consoling you.

i would never want to hurt him *dont yell at me* but i really cant help but want it to be over i have tried to get those thoughts out of my head but i cant.......... i love him too much that i wouldnt dare hurt him..... i get so worked up when he tells me how his 2 brothers beat on himm  

happy_days222

happy_days222

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:29 pm
Secret Agent Acey
Silver, you're gonna have to wait, m'dear. I'm sure in the long run if those two end up breaking up, you can be the first to go to him and help him pick up the pieces.

awe thanks i can wait i have been waiting for 2 and a half years i could mabye last one more....... even if we can just be best friends i could still live i guess just being with him makes me happy  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:29 pm
Silver your young, you'll find someone for you.  

Dagger1819

The Wild Suka

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:30 pm
User Image

All you can do is be there for him Silver. It's hard to avoid the thoughts, but when they start try distracting yourself with a book or play a game.

I used to be exactly the same as you in school, but I dealt with it. I distracted myself from the thoughts whenever possible and I was a better person for it.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:30 pm
silverpool_23242
Secret Agent Acey

i would never want to hurt him *dont yell at me* but i really cant help but want it to be over i have tried to get those thoughts out of my head but i cant.......... i love him too much that i wouldnt dare hurt him..... i get so worked up when he tells me how his 2 brothers beat on himm

Find a way to release your thoughts like with music or something. It was posted in another thread. Find a way to release all the thoughts you can't deal with. You need to learn to let him be. Maybe I SUPPOSE if you invite him to do some things with you but make it in a non-romantic environment, then slowly learn new things and get to know each other better and maybe he will learn that he likes you better than the other girl.  

Jedi Master Acey

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

happy_days222

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:31 pm
Dagger1819
Silver your young, you'll find someone for you.

thx but i have to go now sry i will be on later  
Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games