Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Kira-Yamato-san

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 2:56 pm

krome_devil
*downloads all my anime* ninja >_> <_< ^_^

hehehe ^^...'nuff said...I think most of us do....
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 3:02 pm

mrgreen I still owe Kira bigtime for showing me a wonderful filesharing program. That with my DSL has made my anime collection grow exponentially!!!

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Mou

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 4:16 pm

Why do I always highlight all the posts to check for hidden messages? Such a bad habit stare

Oh and heart for the warm welcome back. And yes you don't need to update me, the first thing I did when I came back was to check what had changed around here. Have to say the new guild system is kinda cool cool

And I found a bandana!!!!!!!! Uber cool pirate Now I just need a pint of beer to polish the look... or maybe a hook!

Oh and yes, I and Chaos were the most active roleplayers in FJR... actually, for many many pages the only roleplayers neutral Too bad, that was one of the coolest RPs ever...
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 5:41 pm

I'm pretty sure Chaos would make another, as he's still very excited from the last one...well anyway...Best of luck to him for the next big Adventure/Fighting RP!! cool

Kira-Yamato-san

Micaelae

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 7:11 pm

Talon TDS
mrgreen I still owe Kira bigtime for showing me a wonderful filesharing program. That with my DSL has made my anime collection grow exponentially!!!

O.O Sama-san!your holding out on us poor guild members crying
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 7:57 pm

Yay! I think I'll be able to get my new roleplay up!

HYPN0TiK

PFDiva

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 6:12 am

HYPN0TiK
very cool. i've got a roleplay in the wings. there's some basic stuff that needs to be finished, but i've mostly got it ready. just need to find the energy to type it up! sweatdrop
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 8:11 am

Galdrea
HYPN0TiK
very cool. i've got a roleplay in the wings. there's some basic stuff that needs to be finished, but i've mostly got it ready. just need to find the energy to type it up! sweatdrop

Ooh, I'm interested in seeing it! I'll place it on RPR for you ^_^ If you give me the information...

Catch: You have to type it to me biggrin (I hope you see the joke)

Betting The Hams

AynAra

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 11:28 am

FIGHT IN GALVAN!!!! eek
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 12:10 pm

AynAra
FIGHT IN GALVAN!!!! eek

^___^

Somebody had to do it.

XD

Zevra

Pandali

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 12:57 pm

Mou
Why do I always highlight all the posts to check for hidden messages? Such a bad habit stare

Oh and heart for the warm welcome back. And yes you don't need to update me, the first thing I did when I came back was to check what had changed around here. Have to say the new guild system is kinda cool cool

And I found a bandana!!!!!!!! Uber cool pirate Now I just need a pint of beer to polish the look... or maybe a hook!

Oh and yes, I and Chaos were the most active roleplayers in FJR... actually, for many many pages the only roleplayers neutral Too bad, that was one of the coolest RPs ever...

CANDY IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! blaugh
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 1:29 pm

Pandali
Mou

She's been back for a couple days now ..

HYPN0TiK

Pandali

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 1:39 pm

HYPN0TiK
Pandali
Mou

She's been back for a couple days now ..

Yeah.....well I've been gone for a couple of days........
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 4:07 pm

*crawls in* i put two hours of hard work into that unfinished THING...and then Gaia decides to be bitchy and loose a bunch of stuff! evil *sigh* oh, well, life moves on.

PFDiva

Mou

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 4:12 pm

Uhmm... I've been back for not too many days now... I don't judge Pandali for not noticing it before now xp

*huggles Pandali* Yes I love you too razz

Oh and a new RP from Chaos would be cool... although I doubt it'll ever be as good as FJR...
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games