Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10580 10581 10582 10583 10584 10585 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:40 am

Caramel Kisses
Meta_Fish
I'm NOT addicted to Animal Crossing.
SHUT UP GO AWAY

Wah.
I wish I could be addicted to Animal Crossing.
cry
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:41 am

TtheHero
Hey Fish, you think they could've put in a new score of hourly music, instead of using the same WW score?
...Yeah?

Meta_Fish
Captain

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:44 am

Allegro
Meta_Fish
SHUT UP GO AWAY
I used to have dreams where people would talk in Animalese. Like, I could understand what they said, but it would sound like Kapp'n was talking.
I'm so envious of your dreams.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:51 am

Meta_Fish
Allegro
Meta_Fish
SHUT UP GO AWAY
I used to have dreams where people would talk in Animalese. Like, I could understand what they said, but it would sound like Kapp'n was talking.

CUCUMBER

CUCUMBER

SO GREEN AND LONG

Allegro

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:53 am

Allegro
Meta_Fish
Allegro
Meta_Fish
SHUT UP GO AWAY

CUCUMBER

CUCUMBER

SO GREEN AND LONG
xDDDD
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:54 am

Meta_Fish
xDDDD

My whole family can sing that song.

Allegro

Al Torrenz

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:54 am

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:55 am

When I start racking up more bell, I should try and send some stuff your way if you don't have em, Fish.

If ye haven't acquired a big bro hat/mustache or lil bro hat yet, just look me up.

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50

Super Cheesio

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 11:07 am

TtheHero
Nope, but I will say the werehog bits look like they seem to be underestimated.

How is it?
I don't know, I'm English, I don't get it 'til the 28th. And I agree, the werehog sections don't look bad!
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 11:09 am

Quote:
When I start racking up more bell, I should try and send some stuff your way if you don't have em, Fish.

If ye haven't acquired a big bro hat/mustache or lil bro hat yet, just look me up.
Nah, I kinda like starting fresh and having to wait for stuff. I thought I was going to really miss my bunny hood, but I got a bear hood today and i'm totally content with it. Maybe sometime I'll see if I can't get a Triforce or something but for now I think I'm alright.

Meta_Fish
Captain

Super Cheesio

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 11:11 am

When I get Let's Go to the City, I'm gonna start over again, just I'm gonna bring along mah Mario cap and the Master Sword.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 11:16 am

Meta_Fish
Quote:

Nah, I kinda like starting fresh and having to wait for stuff. I thought I was going to really miss my bunny hood, but I got a bear hood today and i'm totally content with it. Maybe sometime I'll see if I can't get a Triforce or something but for now I think I'm alright.

B-B-Bear hood???

Ooh, sounds good.

And Cheese, if you want to have your cap with you, you gotta use the DS Suitcase option.

It transfers, or basically, copies your character from WW, with whatever you're wearing.

But you won't have any items or bells on you. All that remains intact is your catalog from WW.

So you can always order what you want.

The sweetest part is that all the Gracie shirts that were deemed unobtainiable from the catalog CAN be bought from it!

The same goes with the halo.

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50

Yumekisses

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 11:17 am

Hmm, my teacher is giving us a 2 page paper to write about any topic.

I don't want to research too much, but does anyone have any neat topics? ;3 I know I can rely on my culties for far-fetched ideas. xD
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 11:44 am

Quote:
B-B-Bear hood???
Jealous? ;D

Meta_Fish
Captain

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 11:46 am

Quote:
Hmm, my teacher is giving us a 2 page paper to write about any topic.

I don't want to research too much, but does anyone have any neat topics? ;3 I know I can rely on my culties for far-fetched ideas. xD
Comparison and contrast of two seemingly completely different things? I did a comparison between the NES and PS2 a few years ago and came up with a ton of stuff they have in common that you wouldn't think about.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10580 10581 10582 10583 10584 10585 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games