Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

Geekosaurus

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 4:50 pm

Magus_sista
Makie-san
KuraiGekkou

MAKIE PUT SOME PANTS ON! this is like.. the 4th time!

This cracks me up every time I read this! XDDDDDD

My answer is... Nu! I'm standing up for my rights to not wear pants! whee domokun 3nodding

power to da....avatars?! confused
*cheers*
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 4:50 pm

I dunno :/.... Ria high is like my lil daughter or somethin..

I can't just leave her alone with some other people X_X!!!

crying but i've been getting recently a headache. (just ask celeste and all) and some of the past crew members are like, its cause of your constant worry for Ria High and all. and such and such and such.

so i dunno >.> it was just an idea.

KuraiGekkou

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 4:51 pm

@ Kurai, -___-;;, you serious? You think that I can handle this guild by myself?

@Makie, Great character, but the "twilight" side's picture is already taken by someone.

And, i'm planning to type down Ai's home thread, her Earth home not her Heaven home since its technically destroyed. Also, i might be thinking about making my own ID thread and maybe an art shop. But, im still thinking about that.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 4:52 pm

Kurai, put someone you trust in charge and if you are that worried then get them to email you updates like once a week or something.
But dont stress out over it afterall everyine loves Ria, we aint gonna destroy it.

Magus_sista

Sincerely Sunshine

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 4:52 pm

See!? Some people don't mind my avatar's looks! Perverted people, yes... But still people who like it!

Eh... Yeah, I guess you could say that Magus.

NUUU KURI!! YOU MUST NOT LEAVE MEH! -tacklehuggles him-

We need you to go to the dance and be our comedy relief!
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 4:53 pm

KuraiGekkou
I dunno :/.... Ria high is like my lil daughter or somethin..

I can't just leave her alone with some other people X_X!!!

crying but i've been getting recently a headache. (just ask celeste and all) and some of the past crew members are like, its cause of your constant worry for Ria High and all. and such and such and such.

so i dunno >.> it was just an idea.
once ur skull begins to bleed for no reson and it hurts to breath, your heads trobin, and yuh have to take a lot of meds wich yuh might od if yuh dont take th exact number, then complain around me 3nodding

[edit] oh yea i forgot, when yuh cant walk also whee

Geekosaurus

Sincerely Sunshine

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 4:54 pm

wonderlandx13

@Makie, Great character, but the "twilight" side's picture is already taken by someone.

Ah, then I shall go change it! Thanks for telling me though!
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 4:54 pm

ninja

Emily.B.1448

Magus_sista

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 4:55 pm

hello BBQ
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 4:56 pm

black_beetlequeen
ninja
*glomps* whee 4laugh whee

Geekosaurus

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 4:56 pm

::tries to decipher what Bombi said::

wow Bombi. Are you releated to Joy by any chance O_o;;

Well just for that Ai! I am going to take a break for a week XD! And then ill be able to come back just in time to help set up the Halloween event!

X3.

hehehe.. Oh what should i do for a whole week. I suppose ill do what i said and work on the Rpg game.. i'm still stuck where i left off ai XD where you bump into guy XD.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 4:58 pm

KuraiGekkou

Well just for that Ai! I am going to take a hiatus off for a week XD! And then ill be able to come back just in time to help set up the Halloween event!

X3.

hehehe.. Oh what should i do for a whole week. I suppose ill do what i said and work on the Rpg game.. i'm still stuck where i left off ai XD where you bump into guy XD.

he baiscally said only complain about your headaches when you're going through as much pain as him stare ...heh pay no heed. I understand, i get some major migraines with stress, trust their pretty bad. anyways heres what you shall do....ENJOY YOURSELF! relax and well have fun away from the computer! scream

Magus_sista

Geekosaurus

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 4:59 pm

KuraiGekkou

Well just for that Ai! I am going to take a break for a week XD! And then ill be able to come back just in time to help set up the Halloween event!

X3.

nope but i have all the thigns i mention and i aint complainin cuz i have my trusty ol' knife, KNIFEY!!! whee
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 5:00 pm

and now i bid you all a goodnight *Hugs all, and bows as she departs in a whirl of smoke* oh Makie i shall Mirage ready soon, pm me when you wanna start them off, kay?
Night Guys.

Magus_sista

Geekosaurus

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 5:01 pm

Magus_sista
KuraiGekkou

Well just for that Ai! I am going to take a hiatus off for a week XD! And then ill be able to come back just in time to help set up the Halloween event!

X3.

he baiscally said only complain about your headaches when you're going through as much pain as him stare ...heh pay no heed. I understand, i get some major migraines with stress, trust their pretty bad. anyways heres what you shall do....ENJOY YOURSELF! relax and well have fun away from the computer! scream
i didnt even mention all the mentel diesses 3nodding
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games