Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10588 10589 10590 10591 10592 10593 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

The Betgirl

Quotable Genius

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:02 pm

I'm not biting that s**t, Kath.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:04 pm

You teacher what?

TooHyphy

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:06 pm

Betman
THE BIRD BIRD BIRD, THE BIRD IS THE WORM!

Nah, but I have this essay that is due tomorrow for my tri exam final in English. My teacher said that my paper was well written and well thought out, but it would be better if I changed everything the day before the exam.

So basically I have to type the most important paper of this year in one day. Thats not fair.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:06 pm

PAU HAMMER boys PAU, HAMMER

Cattra Nightblade

The Betgirl

Quotable Genius

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:07 pm

l-Kathulu-l
Betman

Nah, but I have this essay that is due tomorrow for my tri exam final in English. My teacher said that my paper was well written and well thought out, but it would be better if I changed everything the day before the exam.

So basically I have to type the most important paper of this year in one day. Thats not fair.
Shut the hell up, Kath. Your teacher is actually kind enough not to let you turn in a paper that they think should be rewritten. Sounds like generosity to me.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:13 pm

Betman
l-Kathulu-l
Betman

Shut the hell up, Kath. Your teacher is actually kind enough not to let you turn in a paper that they think should be rewritten. Sounds like generosity to me.
Its not that its that, this is an assignment. She said that everything was good, she just wanted me to change everything for no reason. I asked why and she said, it would be better. No, what I have is fine, and she said so when I showed the rough draft.

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

JackKnifeBeatDown

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:14 pm

l-Kathulu-l
Its not that its that, this is an assignment. She said that everything was good, she just wanted me to change everything for no reason. I asked why and she said, it would be better. No, what I have is fine, and she said so when I showed the rough draft.
You did it all right, you just have to do it right better. Your best wasn't good enough. xd
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:18 pm

>>

The last thing I need is a noob telling me what I need.

But its not that we just turn the paper in and get a grade, we had to choose a theme in the book and defend it in front of the class. I chose good vs. evil and she validated every step that I showed her. I just dont get why she would want/make me change everything the day before its due. I have no problem doing it, its just the time and the amount of work I usually put into my papers wont do good with this paper. Plus I really need a good grade, which I wont get if I have only 1 day to work on it.

Oh well, im done with the paper, just gotta add transitions.

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

JackKnifeBeatDown

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:22 pm

l-Kathulu-l
>>

Fine then, man up, turn in your paper, and don't whine on the internet about it puss puss. I was only playing around. xd I liked the funny answer better, than the d**k one. I am just gonna stick with your best isn't good enough for her. xd
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:27 pm

l-Kathulu-l
>>

But its not that we just turn the paper in and get a grade, we had to choose a theme in the book and defend it in front of the class. I chose good vs. evil and she validated every step that I showed her. I just dont get why she would want/make me change everything the day before its due. I have no problem doing it, its just the time and the amount of work I usually put into my papers wont do good with this paper. Plus I really need a good grade, which I wont get if I have only 1 day to work on it.

Oh well, im done with the paper, just gotta add transitions.

that s**t was blond before, i died this s**t black

Denko

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:28 pm

JackKnifeBeatDown
l-Kathulu-l
>>

Fine then, man up, turn in your paper, and don't whine on the internet about it puss puss. I was only playing around. xd
Thats exactly what I am doing, you just dont need to come in here with that being your 3rd post on gaia overall criticizing me. You should start off on a good foot and introduce yourself to others and not annoy others, joking or not.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:30 pm

l-Kathulu-l
JackKnifeBeatDown
l-Kathulu-l
>>

Fine then, man up, turn in your paper, and don't whine on the internet about it puss puss. I was only playing around. xd
Thats exactly what I am doing, you just dont need to come in here with that being your 3rd post on gaia overall criticizing me. You should start off on a good foot and introduce yourself to others and not annoy others, joking or not.
It's Owwin puss puss calm down.

JackKnifeBeatDown

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:33 pm

JackKnifeBeatDown
l-Kathulu-l
JackKnifeBeatDown
l-Kathulu-l
>>

I knew it was someone, but not sure who. Im just mad because the paper is annoying and the whole rewrite to me is pointless.

Your still a b***h
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:34 pm

JackKnifeBeatDown
l-Kathulu-l
JackKnifeBeatDown
l-Kathulu-l
>>

I'm sick of Culties shitting on people they THINK are noobs. scream

Bain Chartreuse

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:38 pm

Bain Chartreuse
JackKnifeBeatDown
l-Kathulu-l
JackKnifeBeatDown
l-Kathulu-l
>>

I'm sick of Culties shitting on people they THINK are noobs. scream
I can tell your Ribbin, and I know other peoples noob accounts, i just have never seen owwins noob yet.

Ribbin.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10588 10589 10590 10591 10592 10593 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games