Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
Announcements Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 8:38 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Kurai: Alright alright.

Where to start?

Updated the MOnster Profiles Added a few monsters and re-made some of the kewl graphics with Riyoku's arts! Give her a nice comment in her profile sometimes XD.

Then whats up? The Jobs 1st week is ova! be sure to drop your spotlight post link in the sticky or else no Ria Credits for you :: shakes fingers:;

The deadline for dropping off your spotlight stick will be on the 7th

Whats next :: flips through pages::

The Beauty and beast play will be a on a temp hold now.

OH! Star Test coming up soon! Date has not been decided cause i need to round up a new crew/organize a crew.

BUT!

The theme for the next star test!

this should be fun

I wanna see a Two-person vs. Monster battle this time!

You shall pick a partner of your choice and the two of you will together defeat the monster.

THIS TIME

I will pick the monster XDD. (oo might they be Rachisus?) So when the battle starts its more like an improvising battle! with you and your partner!

Sorry if this might inconvience a few people, but its more fun RPing with more then one person you know! And teamwork! I want to emphasize on teamwork and friendship through Ria high guild. If that goes against your Ria high character, i am deeply sorry. but this is just another theme which i think would be exciting for Ria high!

oh!

and two new crew members might be joinin us soon :3.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 12:24 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Celestial: I'm sooo sorry I haven't been on much, I had a big end of the year project assigned to me on tuesday and had alot to do.. And then I have my audition for the play on sunday.. which I did horribly on because of a sore throat.

That sore throat has turned into a full fledged sickness, not sure if its the flu or something else. I'm awake at two in the morning because I had to throw up (EEEEWWWWW) And as soon as the medicine I took kicks in I'm going back to bed.

I hope I can get better really soon so I don't have to spend all day in bed. I'll hand out the credits for the forestlake mallers probably by wednesday if my headache dimms a bit. It's not good to stare at a computer screen while you have one. sweatdrop stressed

Hopefully I'll get better soon and be able to participate in my place at the hospital. I'm really sorry you guys!! I'll be back as soon as I can. Now before I pass out I have to lie down. So sorry you guys!! I miss you all!  

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 1:48 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Tiffany: Hey All!!

Well it's June 6th, do you know what that means?! Yup, The Tiffany event has finally ended!!

First of all, I would like to thank each and everyone one of you for supporting me. You guys have helped me pull through and have given me hope that I may stay in California, and even if I don't stay, you guys have given me the strength to be strong and that no matter how far away my friends may be, they will always be in my heart!! So again I would like to thank you!!

Now for the stars!!!

Oh man, this was so hard for me to chose!! >.< I wish I could just give every one of you guys a star...but the rules say I can't...(I know, rules can be harsh sometimes). Every comment that you guys left me on my profile made me cry...with Joy!! It really was heart-warming and made me feel so much better!! But alas...I can only choose one...and that person was...

XXrageofangelsXX (a.k.a Ky)! Everything he said I could so relate too! I remember when I changed schools, I was the loner (I know shocking) but it's true. I always had a hard time talking to people and I would always sit alone at lunch, and it was hard for me. However, I eventually made friends, and because of my friends, I am not that same shy person that I was before.

Ky's comment made me realize why I didn't want to move. Without them, I would just turn back into my quiet shy self again and I would slowly loose hope and my confidence. And I don't want that to happen....I don't want to become the loner again. However his post made me realize that in order for me to prevent this, I need to believe in myself and take a strong stride in myself. Kind of like the saying, "If you don't learn from your past history, history is doomed to repeat itself..." Or something like that.

(Read his comment!! Ky's Comment)

Next up was the Rp!!! It took me a while for me to choose the Rp one because I told myself I would just wait till the end and then read everything from June 2 through June 6....Oh ya, real smart Tiffany considering how there are like over 15 million different threads of RP XD However I eventually saw one that made me squeel with joy!! And that person is...

M a k i e (a.k.a Makie)! Now for the Rp I was looking for something funny or at least something that would put a smile to my face. Now it was really close!! There was some RP's that also made me smile here and there, but it was Makie's Rp's that made me squeel. Like my character Tiffany, I have a weakness for cute things, and Makie was the definition of cute. I read her post and they just made me want to jump into the Ria world and cuddle her!! Makie's stuttering talk and how she presented her clothing are what gave her cuteness bonus points.

(Take a look for yourself! Makie)

OMG once again I would like to thank you guys!! All of you have also made me realize that no matter how far away I move, I will always have you guys!!! crying (<--tears of joy) I would also like to apalogize for my behavior. I am sorry for bringing all this drama into Ria High. To be honest I was really iffy if I should do the event or not. I know none of this has nothing to do with you guys, so I am sorry if it felt like I was being a burden to you guys or if it felt like it was a way for me to get attention. Again I am sorry.

Before I end this, I would like to say thank you, again. Really, you guys have helped me so much!! Ok...some of you guys probably want me to stop because i am repeating myself @_@ lol Well thanks again!!!

Keep on Rocking Ria High!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 6:04 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Seyla Hey guys Updated some info on the summer camp in the works in progress thread! Please check it out! We'd really like to know how many people are interested! And thanks to Pi for posting this!  

Pearlholy
Crew

Supreme Fatcat

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 3:38 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Kurai:
And uhh

Going back to that very very old event where i asked people to cheer up me and recieve 50 Rian credits.

Well..

Scythress Won that one. Cause for one, i was suprised she actually did say something to me. I thought she hated me DX! XPPP. Just playing. but i loved when i first read her comment. "Kurai... Ria is NOTHING..." I was like WUT YOU SAY GURL? then i read on. "without ya you know" and im like.

oh.

And about the Poll

User Image

The public has spoken. A Cherry blossom picnic (Romantic!) with a... water park O_________o;;

not sure how we will work that one out.

Finally i would like to introduce two new guild helpers! Who might make their way up to crew position XP.

I see a bright future in them! *Gleem* As opposed to Guild helper Pi who will always stay there at this rate XP.

Please welcome!

User Image
Winny-Chan

and

User Image

Misao to the team!

I will explain why i chose them after they fill out the general form to put up on the first page.

:: appluad::

[b]Age-[/b]
[b]Gender-[/b]
[b]View on RPing-[/b]
[b]Personal Likes- (RP wise)[/b]
[b]Personal Dislikes (RP wise)-[/b]
[b]Other notes-[/b]

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 4:24 pm
User ImagePearlHoly:

[rant...sort of XD]Oy!!! ^__^ Would liketo bid a warm welcome to Misao and Winny-chan in the crew ^__^ sqqueeeee *prances* and yeah, I see potential in them as well, and geez Kur-kun, you don't have to make me feel guilty for being so inactive lately=__=;; Anyways, no need to waste this comment on Kur-kun!

*takle glomps Misao and Winny* WELCOME ABOARD XDDDD BUAHAHAHAHAH XDDDDD *prances*^_____^ [/rant]  

Pearlholy
Crew

Supreme Fatcat

JoY_AnGel

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 4:46 pm
User Image When was the last time I did this??

Any ho!!I King Ero would like to welcome Missie-chan and Winnie the poo into our crew. Work very hard and do your best!!And I know you'll contribute to our beautiful Ria,even more then you already have.

Now I see Jobs are going smoothly and everythings fine with the Play as well. I know the Cherry blossom Picnic event will be something that we all need,and I can't even say how much Im looking forward to it!!

......man. It seems everyone has so much to update on..>.> yatta yatta..  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 5:24 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Makie-san:
I'M SOO SORRY!!!! I'M REALLY SORRY!!!!! This time for real, I'm going to be taking a break off of Ria High. It's just I have exams, another dance show, and personal problems I need to deal with. That and I got a little flu... So... Makie is going to be off for most of the week end, next week, and hopefully I should be back on next Friday! Although I'll try to sneak turns on the computer when I get home from school.

So... I'M REALLY SORRY!!!! Kisa, Misao, I SWEAR I'll reply to you as soon as I can! I'm soo sorry... U.U

AND WELCOME PERGOGIE-CHAN AND MINTO TO THE CREW!!!!!! heart heart  

Sincerely Sunshine

Pearlholy
Crew

Supreme Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 7:31 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Seyla "I'd like to express my gratitude to everyone I've met here. I'm thankful for the experience that Ria High has given me, but as they say, every door opens and closes. I think right now it's time for mine to close. Ria High was a great chapter for me, especially on gaia. But I'm coming to the age where it's difficult to make time in my schedule for Ria High, and I know that the crew members will do a great job as they always have. I hope that future crew members (and our newest ones) take up where I left off, and put just as much passion into Ria High as I did when I was here.

I had been planning on leaving Ria later this summer before school started, I wanted to keep it quiet, and planned on making the summer camp my little exit. Since there won't be a summer camp this year my exit will be made early. I'll still be around Internecine, for those of you who are members there. And you can still pm me, and IM me to talk. But there won't be anymore Seyla on Ria. It waswonderful getting to know you all. And I wish that all your hopes and dreams come true."

"P.S. If there ever is a summer camp event, I'd like Pi to run it, thats my last request here at Ria High."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 10:20 pm
User ImageWinny-chan:Yaaaaaaaaay! My first post! Um... basically... I'm kinda rambling... but thank you for all the support you guys have given to me; it means a lot. I love you all dearly from the bottom of my heart! <333

Buuuuuut I really wanted to use this space to announce that I'm gonna be gone until June 17th. I have to go to a camp... and stay there.. with no technology... ANYWAY! I have you guys to rely on and stuff... and it gives me... uh... a REASON TO LIVE! And the fact that somewhere... in there... I wanna be missed... ._. I may pop in a few places, but starting the 12th, you guys will not see me at all. xD I AM DREADING THIS CAMP.

Um.... the Star Event is slowly creeping up on us, so pick a partner quickly, or there might not be any left! o-o; As for Ai's cherry blossom picnic and Makie's water park idea, it sounds like a blast! We'll be sure to keep you guys informed. ^ ^ Paychecks from the summer jobs have been changed to June 12th.

MINTO, OVER AND OUT!  

Winny-chan
Crew

Misao
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 4:16 pm
User ImageMisao: Rawr, screw it, I want to make a post here too! I don't really have anything pertinent to Ria itself to say that everyone else hasn't already covered, so I suppose I'll use this bit of space for a short and selfish self-introduction! I'm Misao, one of the new crew helpers on staff here at Ria High. Although I've only been here for a little over a month, Ria has consumed my existence to the point where I'm posting on it nearly every single day, so if any of you guys need anything, feel free to ask and I'll do my best to help you out! I'm very much looking forward to getting more involved with the guild as time goes on, and I hope I can meet and roleplay with even more of you in the process. Anyway, I think I've eaten up enough space for now, so I'll just close out by saying that it's an honor and a privilege to be involved with such a great site full of such wonderful people as yourselves, and that I intend to do my very best for the guild! Keep rockin' it in Ria High! xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 8:56 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Kurai: So umm.. I recieved this in my Mail box from Riyoku Sakimori sometimes about around.

I think this should spark some interest in those who enjoy battles and such. Or those characters looking for a worth battle:

User Image

WARNING ISSUED TO RIA HIGHSCHOOL
REPEAT: WARNING!!!

As you all don't know, the Tide of the Rising Crab is nearing. That's the first day of the Constellation--Cancer, the Crab--can be seen. In other words, the second day of summer--June, 22. This marks the beginning of the Crimson Decadia, or Ten Days for the Red Tide Ritual. This is a period in which Aeterranchise (Atlantis) can bring its past back from the dead and wreak havoc upon the earth. The Red Tide Ritual is perennial, and must exist in a different place every year until the entire planet has experiened it in full. Then all sorts of stuff happen. Ria Highschool will be the third to last location for the Red Tide Ritual to take place.

Rivera, our dear and very psychotic friend (Well, she fixed my CPS and all) is the last surviving Aeterranchisenne (Atlantean ), so she will be the one performing the ritual. In other words, she's going to be the one to lead the attack on Ria High. sweatdrop Of course, she has no control over wha she'll be doing for the Crimson Decadia period, so there's no trying to reason her into it. Just warning you now! By what I have from her laptop (yes, I hacked... I'M SORRY!!!! gonk ) the 10 day attack will include many of the famous dead warriors of both Aeterrancishe and BRITON! *gasp* KING ARTHUR!!! Actually, not King Arthur, more like the Lady of Avalon and the Lady of the Lake, Taliesin, Merlin's mother.. those sort of people sweatdrop .

Of course, the Red Tide Ritual still has restrictions and rules!!! The attack will not fall on very innocent places... that means none of the work places or Ria high Campus itself should be disturbed. No picnics, not the playground, not the hotsprings nor the library or the hospital... um... not the gardens and not the green house, or music hall, probably not the dining halls or cafes. You generally get the clue. Innoncence contains an aqueous atmospheric setting, which means the Red Tide Ritual, based on the Oceanic atmospheric setting, would automatically flow around them! (Gee... I don't get it either...) However, other less friendly sites will be under attack.

NOTE: IF YOU DO NOT DEFEND RIA HIGH AND YOU TRY TO AVOID THESE ATTACKS, DOUBLE POSTS WILL TAKE OVER AND THE SITE SHALL CRUMBLE BEYOND REPAIR. SO GET YOUR LAZY FINGERS IN GEAR AND START RPING!

Okay... that's the basis. There are several dead to be brought back up. I will post the link in the Works in Progress for the attack party profile. ^^ Man... My CPS feels fried... I think I'm gonna take a stand-by...

Profiles

[Usagihana now offline] v_v ZZzzzzz ZZZZzzzz

User Image

In other words around June 22nd. Expect Off-campus areas to be not tooo safe to hang around XP. A 10 day ritual fun of chaos, enjoy having your character break a sweat or two there. If you pefer not to be stuck around that mess, Stick around the on-campus. XD. It's safe there.

and now

my weekly star give away:

I'm allowed to break the citiation rule XD

one to our Sexy Suki

another to our

PrincessRyoko

It also seems Celestial Lullaby hasn't been about since her last announcment of being busy. Therefore for those who did the ForestLake mall jobs and still have not recieved Credits.

I guess..

Ill have to get around to them sweatdrop

A thousand pardons for the delays. I hope you still enjoy the lil Event though ^^;;; !

Star Test Star Test

Still missing one or two key crew members feedback into it so... no announcment on the date for it quite yet... I will announce it as soon as we get to it sweatdrop and a question being brought up to as if we can use more then one character into the star test itself.

Well...

One character per one account.

Sorry about that. It just wouldn't be too fair for others with the limited sign up slots. And im sure those who have taken past star test are well aware with the limited sign up slots.

And i believe thats it..

Keep on Spiffin Ria high!  

KuraiGekkou

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 2:11 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Celestial: And now I am breaking a rule!! MWAHAHAHA

Since not very many crew members remember to give out 2 stars a week, I'm handing out 3 this week. 3nodding

One I already mentioned. Awarded 1 star to Raine_Falls because she has an extremely good ability to RP if she tries. She did great in our RP in the hospital.

My two others go to this pair:

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-

Biaksu

For this great RP in the courtyard... well I liked it  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 4:41 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Rene:I'm back!! And so the Summer Play Event shall start up once more (I thought I read that it was put on hold.) Lets say first dress rehersal shall start about Monday? Check back for further updates!

Also I'd like to welcome the new crew members! heart
Bye Seyla, I'll miss you!!!!  

Rene the Hopeless

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 9:00 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Kurai: I think i owe an update even though not much have been done recently by me XP.

The School Exams are coming about for many high schoolers and middle schoolers around the world. So Some of our crew members have been delayed on the many events we had planned because of it.

Please forgive my poor planning for the Summer job event because of the last week many people had exams >_<;;

Anyways The star test sign ups may go up around next wensday depending on some of the crew people's schedual and such. Keep in mind this is a partner style Star test, Both will be needing to sign in order to get into the test. hope you found a partner by now!

Finally Happy 1000 members

User Image

Sooner or lata we will finalize some of the Pet system works, all that is left is a few starter accesories (look forward to a Halo item around a Rachisu and such XDD)

I swear i had more to say...

But i forgot.

Ill uhhh remember some other time.  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games