Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
FROZEN GUARD (Come here before entering) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Wind Keeper

Greedy Raider

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:00 pm
((well we do it with out them ??? i got firepower and you got melee expiriance biggrin so we can go alone razz ))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:05 pm
(if you say so)

The clone of Rahenno disappears and the real one apears. "Ok we'll do this alone." Rahenno said smiling "Lets go." Rahenno said walking towards a small farm just outside to village.  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

The Wind Keeper

Greedy Raider

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:08 pm
*korioki jumped off the gates following rahennon* wait for me boss !!!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:29 pm
About a few minutes later, Rahenno and Korioki arrive at a farm. Rahenno sees the farmer and calls out to him. "HEY! We're from the hidden cloud. My group accepted your misson."

The famer almost jumped due to Rahenno callling out, But he heard that they were from cloud, so he walked over. "Hey There, for a second i thought no one would take my mission." The famer looked towards Korioki and rasied an eyebrow. "Where is the rest of them?"

"Well the other are not coming, but i'm he is all we need" Rahenno turned to korioki. "I want you to do whatever he tell you okay? i'm going to help inside." Rahenno said walking off towards th farmer house.  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

The Wind Keeper

Greedy Raider

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:48 pm
*korioki yelled out to rahenno* ok but if i burn something its not my fault sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:09 pm
"Ok sonny boy, i need you to rack the feild and if any ninja walk through give them a good beatin', ok" The farmer said pounding his fist together.  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

The Wind Keeper

Greedy Raider

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:33 pm
erm ok ...
*korioki planted miniature explosives in the soil* (theyr very tiny barly move the soil arround them) KATSU!! *the mines let out a faint puff mixing up the soil* well i think my job here is done... *korioki climbed a tree and started to read a book on explosives*  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:42 pm
just beyond the farm a ninja is hiding in the bushes. He jumps out ands starts raiding the field for it's crops. "OH man, i hit the jackpot. this will last for weeks."  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

The Wind Keeper

Greedy Raider

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:46 pm
*one of koriokis mechanical birds started flaping and korioki turned to see the wee ninja guy stealing crop* heh... *korioki dashed behind him and taped him on the sholder* so what are you doing here is this your home ?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:10 pm
"Beat it kid, this is none of your buiness" the ninja said  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

The Wind Keeper

Greedy Raider

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:13 pm
*korioki put his katar to the ninjas throat and sayd* listen smile i got the task of guarding this crop so either you beat it or i beat you... got that ?((dmn got to go befor my dad goas berserk xd ))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:27 pm
The ninja laughed and took out a kunai and push the sword away. "talk is cheap kid, so you ether put up or shut up" He said with a smrik on his face.  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Eris5

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:29 pm
(omg X_X 6 pages of reading, you are all insane..and yes it is auto-hitting if people aren't online to do anything about it...like how marquis tried to destroy the moon village))

Susumu stands up as dark clouds from over the cloud village erupt with lightning sparking along the clouds, her hair waving in the wind. "Hanzo, I will journey to the leaf soon enough to deal with the rest of the treaty. Right now I have bussiness to attend to." Susumu turns to all the fighting the look on her face completely and utterly annoyed. Rain begins to fall over head the sound of thunder rolls over the land as Susumu makes a series of handseals, the last seal looking auspiciously like the seal the Yamanaka use. Aiming through the seal susumu smirks as she slowly is able to concentrate and keep a steady aim at Havock. The sky completely darkened by the clouds.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:44 pm
(( ummm there were 3 people who could have stopped it. Neo megaanbu and Rahenno were online...I posted waited for 3 hours posted again after 2 hours and I alerted them of it... What the only thing left was for me to remove it myself! ))

"Suna Raishin (Sand Lightning Needles)" Sand in his right hand forms into a large needle and he stabs it into the ground.
"if some one follows me this is perfect, Since there is a storm" he said as he continued to run.  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Eris5

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:55 pm
((megaanbu..isn't in the village anymore, hes a rouge so there was 1 person on, oh and your about to be zapped))

Having a little trouble aiming at Havock as he flees and gets into the farther range Susumu keeps steady. Not pursueing him but she activates her sharingan to help her aim. The dark clouds open up above Havock and suddenly a large beam of white lightning shoots from the clouds where Susumu was aiming, and will completly obliterate anything unlucky enough to be hit by it. A blast area of 500 ft around the lightning will cause destruction to anything and everything sending shockwaves tearing trees from their roots.
Raiden no Moui (Raiden's Fury)  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games