Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:39 pm
Jin made his way to the shelf Angel was standing in front of.
“It’s fine. Just bring it back when you are done.” He said absent-mindedly as he scanned the shelf for a book for himself.
He tilted a book out by its spine slightly, read the title then pushed it back.
He repeated this action a few times before he pulled out a black book with golden Korean writing on it.
It surprised him to find a book in his own language.
He flipped through it scanning the pages then closed the book but kept it in his hand. “I take it you’ve found a book already?” He said glancing to his side were Angel stood staring at a book mesmerized.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:43 pm
[OMG I never realized that~! > /// < Ben and Klara would make such a cute couple. biggrin ]

'Only for you though.' it echoed in his head. He felt happier suddenly. "Thanks, Klara!" Ben said, embracing her in a hug, st the same time swinging her around. He set her down and smiled. "You have no idea what I would do without you sometimes." Ben's mood jumped from depressed to enthralled. He was happy that he was worth while. "Um.. I don't know. Anything you want to do really.." Ben said.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:37 am
Klara giggled cheerfully as she was being spun around in Ben’s embrace, her arms wrapped tightly around Ben’s neck.
How could someone be so enjoyable to hug? Klara wondered.
She hoped she was just as enjoyable to hug, but settled on probably not.

When he set her down she tugged her shirt down still laughing.
“I hope you don’t grow bored of me though!” She said smiling up at him. Her cheeks tinted in a light pink from laughing. She looked down in thought placing her index finger to her chin. She hated deciding what to do. She would be categorized as a follower more then a leader.
“Um…Hmm…I don’t know. I hate deciding.” She frowned. Thoughts of Lilli floated up into her mind. Klara knew she would have to go see her soon and make up with her. She would wait when she was alone though.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 2:29 pm
And looked in Jin's direction, then nodded happily. She but her sights back on the book and looked more closely at the cover. The author's name was almost rubbed or scratched out, but Angel could just barely make out the last name. And what was a little odd to her, she clearly saw the the last name was "Smith". Angel took a minute to think. Smith? That's my last name! She opened up the book again and on the title page, or any where else in the book for that matter, the author's name was not given. She closed the book and looked back at Jin. "Ok! I found a book, would you like to stay longer or try another place?" She happily said.

((Urg, I wanted to put something here lol XD I didnt want to sound like a zombie that will only Rp or whatever! lol XD))  

BleedingAngelRose

Iareyme

1,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 4:11 pm
BleedingAngelRose
And looked in Jin's direction, then nodded happily. She but her sights back on the book and looked more closely at the cover. The author's name was almost rubbed or scratched out, but Angel could just barely make out the last name. And what was a little odd to her, she clearly saw the the last name was "Smith". Angel took a minute to think. Smith? That's my last name! She opened up the book again and on the title page, or any where else in the book for that matter, the author's name was not given. She closed the book and looked back at Jin. "Ok! I found a book, would you like to stay longer or try another place?" She happily said.

((Urg, I wanted to put something here lol XD I didnt want to sound like a zombie that will only Rp or whatever! lol XD))

((Zombie's are nice. xD))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 4:52 pm
+twilight+nikki+
BleedingAngelRose

((Zombie's are nice. xD))

((lol yeah, thats true, especially the evil ones that you can kill on video games over and over again!! LOL XD))  

BleedingAngelRose

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 5:12 pm
Ben nodded. "So do I.." He laughed. "I guess we could.. oh no.. nevermined that one. I don't know how about we go find someone to hang out with.. we could just look around for someone, I guess." Ben said, smiling.
[Wow, crappy post. xp ]

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 5:25 pm
((Omg. I got the perfect song for Amber's B-day amv! xD))

Shizue rounded the corner, and smiled as she saw Ben with some girl. ((No offence intended with that. gonk )) She tucked another piece of hair behind her ear as she advanced forward, towards them. "Hello" she greeted them, happily.  

Iareyme

1,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 5:31 pm
Ben saw Shizue walking toward him. 'Hello' she'd greeted them. Ben smiled.
"Hey, Shizue." Ben said. I haven't seen in for 4 days.. wonder what she's been up to.. "How're you?" HE asked.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 5:44 pm
She half smiled "I've been kinda lonely" she sighed, then smiled again "But it's okay. But I'm good." she promised.  

Iareyme

1,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 5:56 pm
"Well thar's good. Hope you really are okay. I'm sorry about the other day when I just walked off. I was really pissed off for some reason that day. I didn't mean to hurt you or anything. I know it was rude." Ben said, his face & tone apologetic.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 6:04 pm
"Dont' worry" she said, smiling happily again. "I just hope I didn't do anything to get you like that..."  

Iareyme

1,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 6:14 pm
Ben shook his head. "It wasn't you at all. I was just really tense that day. Sorry, though." Ben smiled. "So do you want to hang out with us?" Ben asked Shizue. "Klara and I were just about to go look for someone."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 6:18 pm
She nodded, grinning slightly "Good, thanks. I felt a little weird after that. Good to know I didn't cause anything" she looked at Klara for a second and her grin faded into a soft smile. "Sure" she said, her gaze flicking back to Ben.  

Iareyme

1,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 6:21 pm
“That sounds good.” She agreed just glad that he had thought of something.
A girl approached them seeming to know Ben and they exchanged greetings.
"Klara and I were just about to go look for someone." Ben said. Klara waved at the beautiful girl. “Hi, I’m Klara it’s very nice to meet you.” Klara introduced herself.  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games