Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The HighTail Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:53 pm
He gets up and strectches, "I guess I'm gonna go relax." Drew gets up and staggers over to the lounge and flops down onto a couch. "Ahh, comfy."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:02 am
Dimitri sighed and looked at the beautiful fur in his arms, a light breeze floating across the veranda, the most wonderful event he had ever experienced fresh in his mind. So soft... and yet, so very vivacious... And completely captivating... Huh, it's. stopped raining... He nuzzled close to his love, feeling complete.

(Heh, time jumps...)  

Dimitri Luger

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:14 am
Corbenik Mercier
Corbenik looked up from his pendant, his eyes watchful. He looked at Yue, then looked back out. "You are most quiet. Silence is blissful at times, but when in company, it makes one subject to the curiousity of others. What is on your mind, Master Yue?"

He smiled at Derrick and Corbenik; "I'm just thinking about Brahm. I haven't gotten any leads on him and I've been here so long. I feel like I've abandoned my search for him and that thought hurts deeply." He patted Derrick's arm and sat down on a glowing red disk he had made. he hovered gently in the air and sat silently. He didn't tell them he also felt like they were leaving him behind and pushing him away as well but he was used to it. Made leaving a lot more easy.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:54 am
Drew was tossing and turning on the couch, which he had unknowingly fell asleep on. He was having some kind of bad dream.  

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:21 am
"Not that I know much about this kind of thing.." Derrick interrupted himself with a rather forced sigh, "Just stick with it.. I'm sure things'll be okay." He pushed from the door frame and turned to look Yue in the eye. "Just don't get too down, okay?"

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:22 am
*jynx walks up to the familer bar and leans agasint it holding his guitar case and a cig in his mouth he takes opff his sunglasses and puts them in his pocket as he walks inside and takes a seat*  

slayer898

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:54 am
Yue smiled and touched his cheek gently; "You do that same, ok?" He let his hand fall and looked down, he was still wearing Rocky's clothes from before. In fact, his own clothing was probably dry but these were really comfy. Even if his midriff was exposed and the pants hung very low on his waist. He should untie the shirt to let it fall and cover him up but Yue liked the look.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:29 pm
Still tossing around, now whimpering a bit. Drew's nightmare was getting as time went on.  

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

Nurren Pamuk

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:32 pm
slayer898
*jynx walks up to the familer bar and leans agasint it holding his guitar case and a cig in his mouth he takes opff his sunglasses and puts them in his pocket as he walks inside and takes a seat*

nurren sits down randomly and decides to not use proper english punctuation capitalization nor composition  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:38 pm
Rocky was still fumbling around with the cabnets, looking for the cups when he realized something, Yue hadn't eaten yet. So he fixed a plate full of all ot the things that he had asked for and rushed outdoors. "Here you go! You forgot to eat, buddy! You hungry?" He said as he handed him the plate. He glanced back inside and noticed Drew squirming on the couch. "Oh, jeez...I'll be right back. I think Drew needs a kittle comforting.." He said as he rushed back inside and sat next to Drew and began to pet him like Drew did to him earlier.  

OiginalLimbershadow

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:43 pm
Drew started to calm, the warm feeling of Rocky's paw on him. He stopped whimpering. His tail slowly began to twitch.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:47 pm
[size10]
Derrick offered a warm smile and rubbed gently at the base of Yue's ear. "You got it." He chuckled silently, forgetting his woes and his frustration.

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

OiginalLimbershadow

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:57 pm
Rocky was glad to see his friend calm down. He materialized a teddy bear ad put it in his arms as he walked back outside and leaned against the building, tilting his hat to look like a cowboy and said, "So, what are you two furs doing on a day like this?" With a forced country accent.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:03 pm
Drew began to smile while snuggling with the teddy bear. He slowly opened his eyes and to his shock he was still at the cafe. "How in the- Oh god, I feel asleep here didn't I, darm it." He sat up slowly and stretched.  

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

OiginalLimbershadow

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:20 pm
Rocky's ear twitched as he heard Drew awaken. He snickered and continued to lean.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games