Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen titans : The battle suit saga- Decomissioned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:19 am
'Well looks like in the time it took you to arrive my nose is all healed up and clean, just kidding but let's face it, you career as a race driver would be short lived and that would be the only quikcest thing about you' Archer said slowly massaging his collapsed nose, he was really beginnging to wonder if it would partiucluarly spite his face if he cut his nose off, for the greater good of course.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:17 am
"Just trying to not get pulled over by any police cars. I could've frozen them, but really, there's no point to it." Frost replied, crossing her arms. "Now are we going to sit around outside or are we barging in?"  

dragonelf213

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:20 am
'No I was waiting for you and a credit card, of course were going in, get in thier and freeze them, i'm not in the mood to be putting whimpering losers out of thier misery, let's get what we need and go, before the Titans show up again and they make me really really mad' Archer growled curshing his fist, he'd finally got over the inital shock of his fight with Robin his shock had now been chanelled into rage, when he was cleaned up, that boy was going down and so was the rest of those dim witted teens.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:41 pm
Frost smirked, "With pleasure." She strolled in casually enough. The employees glanced at her with the usual hope of a customer though their faces froze in fear as they took in her tattered wings and supernatural features. Before they could yell, Frost pointed her icy scythe towards them to freeze them. "Not much of beautiful ice sculptures, are they?" Frost stated with a sniff of disdain.  

dragonelf213

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:02 am
'I'm not suprised, just grab what you need, we'll take some cash just in cash I have the urge to go on a shopping spree' Archer replied in vocal commanding tone, he teleported over to the till ripping it open he screwed up the crisp green currecny which lay inside in his clenched full fist. He knew he needed the drugs but money would work out in the long term, besides he just needed a few things from here and he should be set, then he could get back to business.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:35 pm
(( I'm back. Sorry about not being on so much. I just been so busy with being in high school. You know work work work. ))

Oracle felt the pain on her face from the bunch. She shook her head, trying to shake the pain off. She then felt another hit. But from who? She than looked to Robin and growled in her wolf form. "Grrrrrr! Robin still playing the hero," she said in her growl. She than jumped off of Starfire and stood on all four paws to look to both Robin and Starfire.

Then Starfire stood up from the ground. She could feel the pain from her left shoulder. She looked at it and could see the bite marks and the red dripping blood. She than heard than reconized the wolves voice. "Oracle," she said roughly. she than looked to the wolf with her eyes glowing green again. And so were her hands.

Oracle at first than stared to the Arachnid and than heard Star's voice. "Ah, so you remember me Starfire," she said with a wolf smirk. She than laughed a little and said, "You Titans are so weak. I wonder what Gemini ever saw in you all. She should of went with someone stronger. But then again she's stupid too. After she is my stupid half since she makes so many stupid things in life now."  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:17 pm
Turgon growled in his werewolf form. He growled towards Gemini. "Grrrrr!" He than charged towards Gemini and tackled her to the ground. He than went straight for the mark on her shouler. Sank his teeth into her shoulder and mark. He than began to taste blood in his mouth.

White Dove flew into the hole of the street and landed in the sewer. She looked to the giant wolf and ran to Starfire's side. For some reason this little girl seemed attached to Starfire. But she than was ready to attack the over grown wolf.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:24 am
'Yeah well at least she doesn't have a tacky fashion sense like you Oracle' Arachnid blurted out as if the words were white hot pokers caged in his mouth, well he had to get it out while it was fesh or it would make no sense. He stepped foward pulling his balde in front of his digaonally as he chagred an energy blast and dishacrged it at Oracle.  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:51 am
Toby observed the goings on from above, tyring to keep his presence masked from the new comer, if things went wrong he could swoop in and help subue the strange new comer if needs be, besides the police seemed to be staying out of it and were trying to keep them back, clearly they were unhappy the Titans were forced to postpone thei clean up duties with the arrival of the newcomer.

Robin activated his battlesuit grabbing an ice capsule and a small trace he leaped up his boot firing a cord and lacthing in the wall behind Oracle he allowed himself to be sucked in, as he soaored over Oracle he droped the ice capsule on her back and lightly place the tracer on her tail, just a little precaution for later on. The ice capusle blasted open the ice creeped over Oracles body furiously encasing hier quickly.

'Oh no you don't Dracula wananbe !' Spider-robin roared shooting a line he yanked it violently dragging Turogn off her, he was tired of this guy ruining everything for his own romantic desires for a girl who was way out his league. Frankly it had begun to get really really boring how he had nothing better to do then attack the Titans.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:52 pm
Oracle felt the shot from Arachnid and the ice on her body. She could feel it covering her. Then her eye's glowed red and growled and dark magic arose from the ground and tried breaking the ice off of her. So when the dark magic did its job, Oracle charged herself towards the Titans. Her teeth ready to bite another victim or the same one. "Grrrrrr!" she growled and ran towards Starfire.

Starfire's eyes glowed green and her battle-suit appeared on her body again. Knives appeared on her gloves green orb, silver sharp, and she ran towards Oracle. She charged towards her and slashed Oracle on the face.

At the same time Oracle bit Star's hand and released. Blood was dripping down from under her right eye and mouth. She licked the blood around her mouth and said, "Yum! Starfire your blood tastes delouses." She than chuckled a bit.

Starfire scowled towards Oracle. She felt blood running down from her right arm but didn't let that bug her. "You discuss me Oracle. For being my daughter's dark side now that discuss me. She's a better fighter than you are. You kill and destroy. You do all of that and for what! Power, now that discusses me," said Starfire.

Oracle growled towards Star again. "I may discuss you but at least I know what to do that makes me happy. Murdering and destroying others lives is all for fun. It delights me and every life I kill makes me stronger and every bed feeling Gemini feelings of sadness and anger makes me stronger as well," said Oracle. She made it clear that she did not care for no one else's life but her own and that murdering is all fun to her.

Gemini sat up and felt the blood dripping down her left shoulder. Her mark was dripping with blood and so was the bite marks. She than transformed into a mountain lion and ran towards Turgon to attack.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:56 pm
White Dove didn't like what Oracle said. It made was horrible to her. How could killing make anyone feel good. But then she remembered how Sparrow Girl did want Lynx and Lacerta dead but White Dove doesn't think that she really meant that, right.

Rose attacked Lynx with flower petals that were real sharp. And then threw a dagger towards Lynx's side. She than looked back to Gemini and saw the big amounts of wounds she had on her now.

Turgon growled towards Spider-robin. He than bit him on the arm, released, grabbed him and threw Spider-robin to the ground. He was about to attack him again when he notice Gemini coming towards him. "Grrrrr, stupid child," said Turgon under his growl. Turgon than charged at Gemini and tackled her again.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:09 pm
Lacerta spotted a green rhino charging towards her. "Hmph!" as she jumped up and onto the rhino's back. "YeeHah!" she yelled out as she was taking a ride on Beast boy's back. She was having fun.

Lynx looked to Rose and dodged the dagger but not the sharp petals. "Uh!" as she fell to the ground. Lynx stood back up, grabbed her scepter out, pointed towards Rose, and yelled, "WIND!" Then wind swormed around her and head straight towards Rose.  

Scorpio Baroness She-Wolf

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:40 am
'Do you ever get tired of talking !?' Arachnid roared charging his web blabes he balsted the ceiling above Oracle, he was getting tired of her taunting of the group at every turn of the battle, clearly she knew she wasn't strong enough to beat them, that's why she kept taunting them. The ceiling above began to crumble as it began to slowly break apart above them, it sounded as if the whole sky was about to cave in, ok he made a mistake but at least he hadn't done it in somewhere important like a court room, that'd would have ruined their case.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:07 am
As Robin himslef through mid leap debris curmbled onto his suit, as his spun in mid air his leg making contact with Oracles jaw, he realised it was now time to leave. He leaped down seing the dangerously wide cracks in the ceiling, the tunnel was going to collapse and cause strucutual damage, he looked up yelling for Toby, 'Toby we need you down to hold up the ceiling !' he yelled realsing how stranged it sounded.

'Got it..!' Toby was shocked at the bizzare reuquest but complied he leaped down in his battle suit, as he rolled to halt in the sewer he realised how desperate the situation was, he fired disks at the roof preventing any massive chunks from breaking off, the groaning stopped while a few insignifncat chuncks cracked off, everything was secure for now, he hoped, his strength had been zapped from moving the ice and now this ?

Spider-robin shiedled his arm blood ozing out making a red stream on the ground, he turned to see the group were struggling to take these clowns down and Turgon still hadn't learned his lesson. He pulled out a blast shooting a few energy blasts in Turgons back hoping it would give the kid time to fight back fully.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:23 am
Frost grabbed some disinfection creams as well as some supplies to create a splint for her wings. "All done." She stated as she pulled some cash out of a smashed cash register.

As Lacerta was on Beast Boy's back, he quickly transformed into an anaconda and wrapped his long body tightly around her. It was easy enough since she had been on his back in the first place. He began squeezing her tightly, trying to crush her ribs as well as deprive her from oxygen to make her faint.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff