Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
High School Secrets (Anime XOver) Open Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
Yes
31%
 31%  [ 17 ]
No
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Guess you'll just have to wait and find out!
62%
 62%  [ 34 ]
Total Votes : 54

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 9:26 am
Goku looked a bit depressed and said "Oh, and I kinda let him get away...He honestly shouldn't be too hard, his power level was only around in the 10's or 20's..." L looked confused and asked "Power levels?...Well what's considered a good one...Maybe tell us your Power Level?..." Goku smiled and said "Well mine is around 13 million." L looked shocked to hear that and didn't blink at all. He was silent for a while and finally asked "well could we hand a demonstration please?..." Goku chuckled a bit and said while rubbing the back of his head "Well ok...But we'll need to go somewhere where no one will get hurt..." L looked at everyone and asked "Well...Who's ready for a road trip?" he was eager to see what Goku could do to see if maybe he could be of use against Muraki.
Right then Buu charged through the walls and threw Goku through the school and flew after him to continue the battle. L fell on his butt as soon as Buu bursted through the walls and gave a look that seemed like he s**t himself ((He didn't though, that'd just be nasty.)) Gpku and Buu fought at lightning fast speed and were in the air the whole time. Goku tried not to destroy anything, but to those who've seen DBZ, you should know everything was being demolished.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:07 am
"What the ******** is going on?" InuYasha asked seeing Buu attack Goku. "Do they know each other?" his brows were furrowed.
Kagome shook her head. "I really don't know."  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

wISHFULLthiNKer124

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:09 am
"Well, I vote for going somewhere safe, anyone have any suggestions," Tsuzuki sweat dropped.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 11:34 am
Chiaki turned away from the group to Maron who was staring behind her. He saw Fin, but instantly elaxed seeing as how Maron's barrier had come back.

Fin scowled forming energy in her hands. "That barrier..." she started "it won't last forever, And you can'tprotect eveyone with it"

"Everyone here can.."Maron started.

"I wasn't talking about here" Fin smiled triumphantly, preying on one of Maron's weak points.

A thought occured to Chiaki, something that hadn't occured to him before. To use Fin's tactics against her. "What would Cecil and Toki think?" he asked.

Fin froze. "H-how do you know about them?" she started but with a look at Access realizedthe answer.

"Who are they?" Maron asked confused.

"They were Fin's friends...before she killed them."

"It wasn't my- " Fin protested angrily although she could'nt finish the sentence truthfull. "I didn't mean for that to happen..."  

The Guardian of Kandrakar

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 11:45 am
Goku was beginning to loose the fight and Buu stretched his arm out, grabbing Goku by his neck and tossing him into some buildings. Buu laughed maniacly and he couldn't see goku through all the smoke. He fingured he was dead and kept laughing. Suddenly Buu stopped and stared into the dust. Goku's voice could be heard through the smoke and he said "Ya know Buu...I'm really getting sick of having to fight you..." Goku's sillouette could be seen in the smoke as he spread his feet, clenched his fists, hunched over and began to yell at a normal tone but got louder "AaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!" suddenly the dust was pushed away quickly and Goku gained a yellow flaming aura! His hair began to flash yellow and he stood up stright, throwing his head back and letting out a loud "AAAAHHH!!!" A yellow flash was seen for hours away and there was more smoke around Goku. The smoke cleared up and Goku stood there...In his Super Sayajin form. "You're in for a world of hurt Buu!"
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:32 pm
"Have withstood pain to create many weapons,
Waiting for one's arrival.
I have no regrets. This is the only path..."

Shirou stopped there, realizing that Muraki had left, and that new fights have broken out. He looked up and stared in awe at the level of fighting Goku and the bubblegum thing were going. He leapt back a bit to dodge some random debris, and shook his head disapprovingly. "They're so...reckless..."

He turned and found Fin, causing trouble again. At least this time the incantation was only one line away from completion. All he has to do is say that last line and it'll lead to a free-for-all on his terms and field of choice...the Unlimited Blade Works.

"Fin, right?" he asked. "Leave us alone, and go back to where you came from. If you value your life, you'll listen to me. I promised that I'll the best of my magic to defeat you, and I promised Access that I'd try to keep you alive, but I you insist on killing Maron..." He paused, glaring at the dark angel.  

Kyo Emiya

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:39 pm
"I can't go back. Not without Maron..." Fin said although not as confidently as before. "Mahou saved me, thus I must follow his orders, and his orders are to kill MAron Kusakabe"

((Edited..after rereading the ending of kkj ^^))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 3:05 pm
InuYasha unsheathed his sword. "That pink thing's gonna die for what he did!" he growled and swung his sword. "WIND SCAR!!!"  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:46 pm
Buu chuckled as the attack flew towards him. He reflected it and sent it flying back to InuYasha but before it made contact with him Goku teleported infront of InuYasha and blasted the windscar then looked back at him and said in a semi-comanding tone "Keep sending those to him! I'll try to hold him still!" and with that Goku flew off to Buu, and they continued their lightning fast battle.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:55 pm
InuYasha hesitated for only a moment before unleashing several more Wind Scars in the direction of the fighting duo.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:46 am
Buu kept dodging them and Goku as well by stretching all over the place. Finally Goku threw a blast and it sent Buu into a building and cut off half of his entena. He got up and bared his teeth at Goku then flew at him, throwing a berage of pink energyballs at Goku. Goku berely dodged them all but was struck down by one really powerful blast. He flew through several buildings and was laying in a large pile of rubble. The entena began to creep up next to Goku as if it were alive and it swallowed him up and flew towards Buu! The pink, goo cover Goku flew at Buu and seemed to slam into him and swallow Buu up as well! Eventually Buu floated there but was wearing Goku's shirt, and had more of Goku's facial features along with yellow spiked hair. Buu smiled and in a two toned voice ((Sounds like GOku's and Buu's)) he said "Well...Looks like some one has their work cut out for them now..." The power level around GoBuu was so strong it was almost like a barier and a whirlwind! He floated down near InuYasha and building collapsed towards him as GoBuu teleported away as to not be crushed.
((what buu did was absorbtion. It's almost exactly like what he did to InuYasha but it's a diffrent way of gaining their powers. Oh and he also gets what he's missing when he absoreds some one. Like his entena is now back in one peice...Oh and this dudes gunna be near impossible...Just a heads up sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:56 am
"s**t!" InuYasha shouted and grabbed Kagome, getting her out of the general area of the collapsing buildings. 'As much as I hate to admit this, I can't do this by myself.' He went over to where everyone else was. "HEY! UNLESS YOU WANT JAPAN TO BE COMPLETELY DESTROYED, PUT YOUR ******** ING CONFLICTS ASIDE RIGHT NOW AND HELP ME DEFEAT THAT PINK THING!" he shouted at them seeing that Maron, Chiaki, and Fin were confronting each other.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 8:20 am
GoBuu yawned as he floated in the air upside down and said "I'm getting bored..." he floated so he was right side up again and held a hand into the air. A pink orb appeared in is hand and it began to grow, larger and larger until it was around 50 feet tall and 50 feet wide! He gave a smirk and said "I'm just gunna kill you all now..."
((It's the attack he used in the one vid I showed where he destroyed earth.))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 1:25 pm
Fin lookeup at Inuyash'a statement, and then to Buu as he made the energy ball form above his head. Her mind was in disruption as she fought between her desire to fufill her orders, which she knew she couldn't do, and her desire to fufill her promise.

"Ahh!!" Access groaned. "I can't do anything to help! IF I was big...I could" he whined. "Kami-sama..can't you do anything?" heasked not expecting an answer.

"I undertand" Access heard in his head.

His body glowed for a moment, as he changed into a full angel, a bit taller than Chiaki.

"Access...your a full angel? Congratulations" Fin said meekly.

Access turned ti Fin. "You take Chiaki, and I'll take maron since you can't hold her. Well put them somewhere safe for the time being. OK?"

Fin struggled for a moment befor grabbing Chiaki. He and Fin both flew away with aron and Chiaki in their arms. "We'll be right back" Access called as they left.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 3:10 pm
InuYasha set Kagome down and held his Tetsuiga at the ready.
Kagome put an arrow in her bow and aimed at Buu. They were planning to use InuYasha's Backlash Wave along with one of Kagome's sacred arrows.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games