Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Oaks Alley (cafe) (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:41 pm
Masumi looked at brile. "My name is Masumi Hana Dekata, but just call me Masumi, or just Sumi if you like." She said then turned to zeno. "Would you stop that you are going to open your wounds and i'll have to tape you back up." She said little worried.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:43 pm
"....Sorry? So are you coming?" Zeno asked, ready to og and looking from Brile to Masumi. ((i just posted a custom clan, can you guys read it and tell me what ou think? not to big on it, so its a little crappy, but i think its okay...))  

De-Vaughn07

brileone

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:47 pm
*brile looked at zeno and then back at masumi* "ok sumi nice to meet you" *brile said waiting for her response to zeno's question.*  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:48 pm
"......BAH!I CANT WAIT ANY LONGER!!!!" Zeno jumped down to the ground and ran for the town. (((post there, i did)))  

De-Vaughn07

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:50 pm
Masumi watched Zeno leave. "He is one strange little boy." She said to brile.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:52 pm
"you got that right." *he said turning to the direction of the ghost town* "well i'm not in th mood to have a dead genin on my hands so i'm going. are you coming" *he asked about to head for the mountains where he could get to the ghost town directly*  

brileone

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:57 pm
"Well you might need a medical nin so yeah count me in. I can train another time." She said then walked over to brile and noticed him looking at her. She didn't say anything.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:00 pm
"ok i'm not in the walking mood so i'll do it the easy way" *brile did a series of handsigns then put his hand on her shoulder and disappeared in a wisp of lightning to the ghost town*

(you can post there now)  

brileone

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:40 am
Rahenno looked around and saw a few people inside. Rahenno walk in and seen Brile take Masumi to the abondon village. "Odd" He said to himself, but he walked to the back and fix up his main dish, Shimp and BBQ Ramen. Rahenno sat down and started eatting  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:52 pm
*brile walked into the cafe' after he changed from his old torn up battle clothes to new ones he walked inside and poured out some water and then sat at a chair at the counter and drank the water as he ordered some ramen and began to eat*  

brileone

sakythia

5,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 3:53 pm
suddenly, a note flys into the cafe

"Dear, who ever is reading this

ello! this is suri (or sakythia) I happy that the cafe has no t burned to the ground. I will be gone for I little while, I having difficulties That I would not like to talke about.DO NOT STEAL ANY THING OR I WILL FIND YOU I have not freaking clue who Iam going to leave in charge....oh well, I will tell later, please keep this place safe, IAM, BEGGING. Oh, and if you don't know how to cook...DO NOT TRY, IAM DEAD SERIOUS, THIS STUFF COST ALOT OF MONEY. This will take only a few days, or a week, don't worry! See you soon! xp
heart sanuri yatsui heart "

((ok, here is what Iam mainly trying to say, my internet connection is going on and off, right now Iam on my school cp because my teacer is awesome and windstream sucks. Also Iam kinda grounded more a few more days because I got a F on my progress report, burning_eyes oh well, gtg :3 luvs you guys!))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 3:57 pm
((see ya later Suri))  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:13 pm
The hooded man walked into the cafe' Ordering a miso ramen he sat at the table in the back so he wouldnt be easily seen. He had an omunious aura around him. He gave off no passion, No love. Nothing. He just sat there sipping his ramen.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:20 pm
The man in the hooded cloak with a giant sword on his back stood upside down above kit. "looks as though im not the only person who is here today."  

Carbon-kazuma

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:22 pm
"Can i help you?" The man said looking up from his bowl of empty ramen. "I do beleive there is such a thing called persoanl space."

((Remember i am hooded as well))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games