Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:54 pm
futshi just stood there. "hmmm....this seems to easy........." he said  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:57 pm

"Mangekyo sharingan." He activated his sharingan."Kirin technique." He spat a barrage of fireballs at Rahenno,and in the sky, nulling his vision, and warming the air.. He jumped back. "Shadow clone jutsu." He still had Susumu in hand, he threw her. They surrounded Rahenno. Then he used wind to redirect the fire coming near him. All of the clones formed chidori. They raised their arms. All of the lighting was transferred into a huge cloud. Then a huge bolt of massive lightning, big enough to cover half of the area, strikes down, probably hitting anyone that moved.

((Here is a description:Kirin is a Ninjutsu technique developed by Uchiha Sasuke out of the original Chidori technique. Sasuke will first launch fireballs into the sky above using his Gouryuuka jutsu. These fireballs will warm the atmosphere and create a powerful rising air current, which in turn generates thunderclouds. Sasuke will then form Chidori and raise his arm to the heavens. This will allow him to channel the lightning down upon his target. Because he is merely channeling the naturally created lightning, he is able to utilize a power greater than what a ninja could create with their own elemental chakra. Because this is also natural lightning, it will travel more quickly than any ninja could dodge. Upon calling down the lightning, it will create a powerful impact with a large amount of destruction.))

o Apollo i

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:58 pm
"no, all you genin and academy student leave, me and susumu will handle this" rahenno said still running at angel with the rasengan in hand  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:00 pm
Naro flickers in behind angel. Need any help?  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:02 pm
"who you calling a genin? im a chunin. and im here to help one way or another." he said smirking. he then look at naro. "oh. it is you. what are you doing here killer?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:03 pm

"Yes, you get Susumu, I am not allowed to hurt her." Angel said. The lightning is still coming.

o Apollo i

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:04 pm
Naro flickers away and appears behind the ninja speaking to him. You should listen to to him and get out of here. Your just going to get hurt. Ill give you one last chance to run away. Naro steps out of his way.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:05 pm
"meh, jonin, but your choice."
he placed his palm on gamabunta and he vanished and a puff of smoke.
Xantos floated down to the ground and walked away from the battle zone.  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:06 pm
rahenno stops short and looks up "crap, this isnt good" rahenno braces himself for the lightning, and also turns to futshi "i dont care what rank you are get out of here"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:06 pm

((Lightning stressed ))

o Apollo i

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:09 pm
futashi look at naro. "there is no need for this. i can take care of my self. and besides. your byakugan cant work on me." he then turn to rahenno "but....i'll leave then if it is your wish." he said sighing. he then jump onto a tree and ran off. "was it really a good idea to leave" he said, thinking to himself.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:09 pm

The lightning cracks down. It hit Rahenno hard, but angel even harder, his chakra was nearly drained, it would be gone if he hadn't gotten Susumu's. He fell to the ground, smirking as blood dripped out of his mouth. He closed his eyes and layed there, the wind picked him up, and shielded him, nobody could touch him, or else they would suffer heavy damage from the wind and any remaining lightning particles.

o Apollo i

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:10 pm
rahenno gets struck by the lightning "AAARRRGGGHH" rahenno is inside a crater in the ground and dosent seem like he is moving  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:11 pm
((1st off grabbing my arm would of severly hurt you with the amount of electriity i was pumping into it.))

Susumu whips around and notices Naro. "IF YOU ARE A JOUNIN OR CHUUNIN AND YOU LEAVE I WILL PERSONALLY KILL YOU. THIS IS WAR!" Susumu yells at the top of her lungs at the childish cloud shinobi. She draws her bow and arrow and charges the arrows with electricity. sending 3 flying at Naro. One directly at him, 1 to the left, and 1 to the right.  

Eris5

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:12 pm
Naro uses rotation deflecting the arrows then flickers away next to susumu. Water prison jutsu!! Water begins to close around susumu.

((I didnt see your post before i posted mine.))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games