Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD
~Time Stranger Kyoko RPG~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 10:59 am
((Pft. Your con cannot compete with A-kon. rofl That's next weekend. xd ))  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 9:05 pm
( Everyone's leaving~ D: )  

Leri
Vice Captain

NekoNoTsukiyo

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 10:03 pm
(( not everyone.. I just returned and my weekend ah... was drama filled. I'll save you the details. However at the moment i'm recovering and won't be able to fully return until the week's end. n_n see you all soon. ))  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 3:55 pm
( Aw... feel better. *hug* (damnit Gaia! Get a emotion_hug emote! D: ) )  

Leri
Vice Captain

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 8:16 pm
((Yes, do feel better! Btw... I won't be here, starting tomorrow. sweatdrop I'll be back sometime on Monday. xd A-kon, here I come!))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 5:56 pm
*animefall*  

Leri
Vice Captain

NekoNoTsukiyo

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 8:28 pm
((Well i'm pretty good now. My voice is gone :/ so I sound all like a boy going through puberty (No offense to any males that may be here). XD And come sunday i'll be all good. But derm you Mem! Whyyyy must you go!? well..anyway i'm good on posting...))

Midori blinked a moment her stirring first bringing hope. That was crushed when the little 'uun rolled over and fell back asleep. Her eyelid twitched as she shook harder.
"Taffy-CHAAAAAN... We're going! You got to wake up! C'mon! Wakey wakey!" Her voice emphasized the 'chan' hoping to wake her up with a twitch.

Inwardly she was hoping on not carrying her, or rather, not have a certain boy look at her mockingly for not being able to do this simple thing.

"C'mooooon~!"

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 10:24 am
((Yay for free wifi at the hotel!))

Taffy sat up, blinked once at Midori, then fell over sound asleep.

Alcina watched Midori trying unsuccessfully to wake the little girl up. She wondered if water would be needed, considering she didn't relish carrying Taffy all the way there... And they really did need to get going. Sigh.

((Don't worry. Taffy won't always be this hard to wake up. She just needs a certain something to want her to wake up. But that person isn't here right now, so she's got no reason to wake up, lol. rofl ))  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 8:33 pm
"She isn't getting up?" Kisuna walked over to where Midori and Taffy were, paying no atttention to the brunette and only to the young one on the floor. He frowned at the child's love for sleep despite how cute it was.

Kisuna took the blanket with ease and proceeded to fan the child, hoping that the cold air would be enough to get her up.

"Wake up Taffy~"

And if it didn't work, well...
... he'd expect a yell or shove from the girl next to him.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 1:31 pm
"I can do this myself."
From where she kneeled, she felt a chill go up her spine. One that made her quite anxious and irate. She was given this duty by Alcina! She can do it! Setting her jaw she stressed out her words as politely she could, not making any eye contact.

Despite that she didn't shove him away just yet, just in case the little one woke up then.

NekoNoTsukiyo

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 3:20 pm
"You didn't seem to be doing a very good job at it." Kisuna teased. He childishly stuck his tongue out at her. He put the blanket down and walked away.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 12:08 am
((TT Mem...where are yooou... ))  

NekoNoTsukiyo

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 12:39 pm
( She's being an insomniac at A-kon. xD )  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 1:18 pm
((Gomen ne? Just been insanely busy fundraising and stuff. That and having to set up a facebook account when I've been sucessfully avoiding it for the past several years. stare stressed ))

Taffy did not appreciate the cold. However, this was something that was easily remedied. She simply transformed her skin to feathers that kept out the cold. So easy, she could do it in her sleep. Which was exactly what she did...

Her stomach was beginning to protest however. She'd probably have to wake up eventually...

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

NekoNoTsukiyo

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 1:29 am
((XD Awh it's alright! O_o; ick.. facebook..))
Midori's face flushed an embarrassed red shade. Her jaw set to the horrid boy as he teased. She CAN do it! If she couldn't...
Her green eyes widened to the feathers the small girl made out of the blue. So, cold didn't work. Midori pouted as she pondered.

"Taffy-chan, there's food outside... Fish that Sui-san caught!" Midori was talking to a sleeping child...what was she doing... "The squirrels and other creatures will get it if we're not quick even though Tree-san's are protecting them!"

OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games