Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Cloud Dorms (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:30 pm
"This my young friend, is the Mask of Seperation." The picture was dark and heavy, showing every detail of the iron like mask. It was split into to colors, one side was blak and the other side was white and red. "Even though its made out of Iron, it is highly durable, more than Mikyo's Black Metal if you have ever heard of it."

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:36 pm
Shinji froze. Anyone who had read the books knew of Mikyo's Black Metal. Things began clicking for the gennin.
"That Black rain... was actually liquid Black Metal... the great wall vanished, something only Mikyo could do...." Then he caught up with what Carge said.
"Wait! This thing is stronger than the Black Metal?" He looked up, slightly frightened. Then his eyes narrowed.
"No.. no matter what. Metal conducts electricity, we'll just fry it!" He stood back up slowly.
"Carge-san... are you well enough to travel now? I have a feeling that the Archangel will be summoning more of the Elemental Demons than just the Fire Behemoth. And we need to know what element will beat them. I might know a couple, but we'll need your help." He offered his hand to Carge.
"With us?"
Running through Shinji's mind though, was: Why... why did Carge-san tell me of this mask... unless this is THAT mask... the one so intricately connected with Mikyo...  

Ronnel no Fenniksu

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:44 pm
"Your Kage seems to have figured out the riddle past the Elemental Gaints. There is one thing on each of them that stands out. Thats where they're orb is, and thats how you beat them. But some are tougher than most. I fear that the last two Summons are going to be really big...it might even show up in some of the other villages. But I know his final summon. A dragon, one of the Gods." Carge stopped as he heard the boy's vein attempt to eletricute the mask. "You are insain, all of you are if you think that. The Mask is going on Mikyo, not the Angel! Mikyo already has ways of going around electricity and it has even become a game for him."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:50 pm
Shinji shook his head at the misunderstanding.
"No, I don't want to hurt the mask. I thought you were implying the Mask is where the Archangel is drawing his power from. And for a beign as powerful as that, even a tiny disruption in his power could prove fatal. Answer me this, please Carge-san. Do all the summons have to be defeated to stop Archangel?" He stepped back as he asked. placing his arms protectively around the kunoichi as a fresh wave of dark energy hit the dorms area.
'No... Archangel is getting ready to summon another one..."

((Shinji doesn't know, but that's what he thinks is the reason. Not that Archangel is getting annoyed.))  

Ronnel no Fenniksu

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:58 pm
"In order fully hurt the Archangel, yes. One could be so bold as to try and enter the Gate and find the orbs, but no human has ever entered the Gate, and came back alive, or even human for that matter." Carge looked to the book and closed it. He knew where Mikyo's body was and the Mask had to be with him. He knew the ultimate sacrifce that had to be paid by Mikyo, but he wouldnt care, he didnt last time atleast.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:03 pm
Shinji's voice trembled as his control over his chakra wavered.
"Carge-san. What kind of things can be expected on the other side of the gate?" I have to.. I have to. I won't let this go on any more... even if I do over there... I will fight that thing with every part of my soul..  

Ronnel no Fenniksu

iZann

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:47 am
User Image
User Image

Cannot see your face, cannot hear your voice...

((I knew it was Carge, I recognised the picture mrgreen
lol I laughed so hard when he picked up the glasses and started reading...he doesn't even have eyes XD))

"M-Mikyo...otha side o' gate?"
Although his stuttery English was not the best, at least it was still understandable. Hell, how could he not know who Mikyo was? They even had texts in Chinese describing him and his "Black Metal", the Metaru Yami. The substance that used to surround this very village. As for Carge, he thought he remembered him from somewhere. One of the ancient Chinese texts he had found in his village, talking about the Yami family and their summons. That, however, was the extent of his shallow knowledge.
"But w-why y-you not bring Mikyo back?"
Quan asked after a moment's thought. If it was as dangerous as this wolf-like man said it was, that no human can enter, why can he not enter himself and reunite him with this "mask"?

Giving a sigh of rejection, Quan thrust his hands into his pockets and walked out of the dorms, heading towards the twilight falls to cool down.

((If I got something wrong then tell me please.
Really random leaving post but I got called out...))

...This hell is my realm.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:19 am
Masumi looked at the man warily. She knew there wouldn't be much she could do if he attacked, but she prepared anyway.  

Key To The Heart

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:48 pm
Geiho rubbed his chin. Things were going a little too slowly. He wanted to go do some training if there wasn't an opportunity for him to fight. But that purple haired dude didn't explain to him why he picked the scroll.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:12 pm
Ronnel no Fenniksu
Shinji's voice trembled as his control over his chakra wavered.
"Carge-san. What kind of things can be expected on the other side of the gate?" I have to.. I have to. I won't let this go on any more... even if I do over there... I will fight that thing with every part of my soul..

"Its Hell, Boy. What cursed things come out of that gate go back into it when they die. It's your deepest fear, there is no happieness, no hope in that Gate." Carge took up his sword and the book. "If you want to beat the Archangel, you need to find Mikyo and the mask....and we need to do it fast."  

Oni_Soul

Ronnel no Fenniksu

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:57 pm
A sad, small smile graced Shinji's face as he cast the Raikou Bunshin jutsu once more.
"Take these four clones. Send them after whichever you think is closer...as for me...."
He turned around, and gave the kunoichi a smile.
"Sorry young miss, it would have been nice to get to know you better."
He walked over to Ryu. He clapped his closest friend on the shoulder and leaned over to whisper in his ear.
"I'm sorry my friend. I don't think I'm going to survive. If I do.. I will attack Suna with you."
He looked over at Geiho.
"And you, brash young man. Calm down, and live life. Enjoy it, and make friends. Stop pushing others away.
Now then, Carge-san..." He turned to face the summon.
"You said that that place is a place of deep fear..no happiness....and no hope? Sounds perfect... I already lived through Hell once.. I'll just consider this a return home. Good bye, and good luck." He bowed to Carge, grasped Ryu's arm, and tentatively hugged the kunoichi. He nodded to Geiho, then held his hands up in a single seal he had perfected.
"Oh, Ryu... if you see Quan, tell him I'm going to miss him too. good bye.. Raiton: Raikou Henge no Jutsu." The teen shimmered into lightning, and vanished out through the gap in the ceiling.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:40 pm
Masumi stared in shock. He... She closed her eyes and looked down. A.. A ninja must not show emotion. They must be cold and ruthless. She was a ninja... So why was she crying? "Shinji... Please don't die..." Her words went unheard by the one she directed them to. Nothing left to do there, she slowly walked out of the dorms.  

Key To The Heart

Ronnel no Fenniksu

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:48 pm
Lightning slammed through the opening, stopping just short of Carge. Shinji stepped out of it, sweat beading on his brow.
"Carge--san..... I... order to....des...destroy the orbs..anything... to ...help ag..against them..." He panted, out of breath. He cut the control making him speak normally, conserving his chakra.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:56 pm
The wolf like man looked up from the book. "Good! Looks like we'll get to go in together then. Dreadful place it is in there if your by yourself atleast." The demon looked to the others, and spoke "Only two, can go with in the Chambers of the Damned, I and another, which happens to be this one. We might not come back, but theres a very good chance that if we do, we will bring Mikyo back with us. I need you all to find any healing items available for that time when it comes." Carge slammed his hand onto one of the teeth that jutted out of the back of the large sword and the wound started to bleed a blackish ooze. As it hit the floor a large plume of smoke arose from the droplet and there stood a smaller gate, reaching to almost the ceiling, with the same dark void as the one did at teh gates.  

Oni_Soul

Ronnel no Fenniksu

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:03 pm
Shinji blinked.
"Deep into that darkness peering..." He shook the feeling off.
He reactivated his chakra circuit.
"Carge-san... what is likely to be on the other side? What I should ask, is, can a lightning bolt kill what we meet over there?" To test his theory, he shot a bolt into the gateway. It hurtled off into the darkness, fizzing out out of sight.

((Ok, gotta log for about fifteen minutes, maybe half an hour. Sigh....stupid comp issues!))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff