Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Enigma (Starting and Always accepting!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zinkatwo

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:25 pm
The knight lifted his sword blocking the Katana, "unorgonized." He said spining the blade in a attempt to disarm Himura, at that moment another Knight morphed out of the ground and thrust his sword at Himuras side.

Another Knight morphed out of the shadows near Sin and lept from behind him, swinging his blade at sins neck,

The wind around Exoudus swirled and a knight formered out of it, he swung his blade at Exoduses leggs.

Filany a knight droped off the top of a roof down at Amie.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:28 pm
Sin felt the Knight and spun to the side, he was nicked on the neck by the blade, but sent lightning from his hands at the Knight, the metal of the armor should attract it and take the knight out easy.  

Sindenky

Endency

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:29 pm
Endency blushed slightly at the sight of Amie. Endency then shook his head and thought. dont get distracted in a time like this. "Yeah you" Endency said back. Endency looked up and saw the knight and stomped on the ground sending a pillar of earth up at him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:31 pm
Himura sidestepped the slash. "You weaklings don't have what it takes to defeat me!" Himrua screamed as he snapped his fingers to create a fireball in his left hand. He swung his katana at one of the knights as he thrust the fireball at the other knight's face.  

Justinh1634

Amie Aii

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:31 pm
"yay" amie smaked her staff on the ground hard enough so her scythe came out. she jumped at the knight dodging the knights attack swinging her scythe at the knight. "by the way im amie" she said.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:33 pm
Exodus quickly grabbed his blade and blocked it. When the blades met, Exodus was enveloped in a light and is armor was on. He shot a ball of light energy at his chest.  

Forsaken Exodus

Zinkatwo

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:46 pm
((Ill do them in the order that you all post.))
The knight was hit with the lightning and rolled a bit, and swung his blade sending a wave of darkness at sin.

the knight was hit by the piller and did a back flip dodging the sythe, he landed and kicked off the ground destroying the rock piller and hiting the chunks of rock at Endency and Amie.

the knight blocked the Katana and the other was hit in the face with the fire ball, he cringed and screamed a little then laughed and burst into flames, "Fire wont work." he swings his blade at Himura, the other knight waiting to swing after the blade moves.

the knight cringed at the bright light and lept back taking a defensive stance. slicing the ball of light.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:51 pm
amie flew at the knight and swung her scythe three times sending invisible blades of wind at the knight which also disintegrated the rocks in front of her then when she was close enough to she did an upward slash with the spear tip following.  

Amie Aii

Forsaken Exodus

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:53 pm
Exodus' wings appeared in a flash of light, "Hmph, and you talk of God..." Exodus charged at him, realeasing combo after combo, every other hit realeasing light energy.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:58 pm
Krovak came running into the town to support the fight against the knights.  

LegitlyInsane

Amie Aii

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:07 pm
"help himura he has two people on him" amie said happily.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:11 pm
"Who?" Krovak asked. He then saw a new face and assumed it was Himura because there were two knights fighting him. Krovak sent a fire ball at the direction of the knights.  

LegitlyInsane

Forsaken Exodus

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:58 pm
He backed away, regaining as much energy as he could. He had lots of energy, but decided he should save up for whatever would come. He looked around at the others, "How are you all holding up?" He said catching a breath.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:13 pm
(Sorry for leaving so abruptly, was really late to something. I have been having a really bad day. sweatdrop )
Noah ran into the town. Friggin' b*****d, thinking that he knows everything about me. I don't care what he thinks of me, he doesn't need to be saying that to Karin. He better think again before crossing me another time, he thought angrily. His eyes were tinted red and a slight amount of darkness was smoking from him. He noticed the others fighting these weird knights and smiled. He drew his sword and gripped it tightly. "Hello misplaced aggression," he said melding with the shadows. He appeared behind the knight that Exodus was fighting and launched a large wave of darkness at its back.  

Omega Awesome391

Zinkatwo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:21 am
The knights were all hit by their respective attacks, they all stumbeled backwards, they held out their swords ready to fight, ignoring the wounds, the 7 Knights stood down, Sin, Exodus, Krovak, Endency, Amie, Noah, and Himura.
((Their is a Knight for each of you, i have to get off for a bit and do tornado stuff and not sure when im getting on again, so just Rp the fight with the knight however you want, i promise ill be on to Rp the god like guy[a friend will call me to let me know] have fun all XD))  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games